Community > Posts By > MiddleEarthling

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:54 AM

http://www.voterguide.sos.ca.gov/propositions/19/

Home > Propositions

PROP
19LEGALIZES MARIJUANA UNDER CALIFORNIA BUT NOT FEDERAL LAW. PERMITS LOCAL GOVERNMENTS TO REGULATE AND TAX COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, AND SALE OF MARIJUANA. INITIATIVE STATUTE.SUMMARYPut on the Ballot by Petition SignaturesAllows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use. Fiscal Impact: Depending on federal, state, and local government actions, potential increased tax and fee revenues in the hundreds of millions of dollars annually and potential correctional savings of several tens of millions of dollars annually.

WHAT YOUR VOTE MEANS
YES A YES vote on this measure means: Individuals age 21 or older could, under state law, possess and cultivate limited amounts of marijuana for personal use. In addition, the state and local governments could authorize, regulate, and tax commercial marijuana-related activitites under certain conditions. These activities would remain illegal under federal law. NO A NO vote on this measure means: The possession and cultivation of marijuana for personal use and commercial marijuana-related activities would remain illegal under state law, unless allowed under the state's existing medical marijuana law. ARGUMENTS
PRO COMMON SENSE CONTROL OF MARIJUANA. Stops wasting taxpayer dollars on failed marijuana prohibition. Controls and taxes marijuana like alcohol. Makes marijuana available only to adults. Adds criminal penalties for giving it to anyone under 21. Weakens drug cartels. Enforces road and workplace safety. Generates billions in revenue. Saves taxpayers money. CON Opposed by Mothers Agains Drunk Driving (MADD) because allows drivers to smoke marijuana until the moment they climb behind the wheel. Endangers public safety. Jeopardizes $9,400,000,000.00 in school funding, billions in federal contracts, thousands of jobs. Opposed by California's Sheriffs, Police Chiefs, Firefighters and District Attorneys. Vote "No" on 19. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
FORJames Rigdon
Yes on Proposition 19
1776 Broadway
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 268-9701
info@taxcannabis.org
www.yeson19.comAGAINSTNo On Proposition 19—Public Safety First
info@NoOnProposition19.com
www.NoOnProposition19.com

I want a Yes Vote. makes good sence

Prop 19 failed...one of the contributors against it? The Alcohol and Beverage Commission...those arseholes.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:25 AM

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 06:58 AM

Hey, I likne Cat Stevens....and agree he is good man......sometimes I can't believe you myself willing....but cest la vie ...... I do not believe he knowingly contributed to any organization thet promotes heretics or hatred.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Stevens%27_comments_about_Salman_Rushdie
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/185328.php
http://articles.cnn.com/2004-09-22/us/plane.diverted.stevens_1_american-islamic-relations-ibrahim-hooper-possession-of-additional-information?_s=PM:US
http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=83179&page=1

"Bad Title Wiki link", a site that does satire and hearsay, and the same lame unsupported accusations that Yusuf funded extremist.

You got nothing!

In his own words:

"I have never knowingly supported Hamas or directed money to them; and use my charity worldwide to help victims of war and natural disasters, particularly children and orphans.

Although it has never been officially acknowledged, it has been reported that the reason I was not allowed entry into the USA in September, 2004, was because of reports via Israeli sources that I was a supporter of Hamas. The truth is I never knowingly supported the activities of any organization called Hamas, and would even find it impossible, even today, to say I personally know anyone who claims to be a member of it – let alone when I visited the Holy Land back in the late eighties.

The ‘source’ of the accusation I presume must go back to my second visit to the Holy Land in 1988 as a member of a British Muslim delegation to investigate for ourselves what was being witnessed by the world on TV, and distribute small amounts of charity.

On the news, we’d all seen footage of the Israeli soldiers openly breaking the bones of young Palestinians and harshly beating women and children. The world looked on, outraged by these unforgettable images. As far as I and many like me were concerned, the Intifada was a generic name given to a resistance from the people of Palestine themselves. Hamas at that time was a name unknown to me! [1]

The trip was arranged by people in London who had contacts in Jerusalem and other Palestinian areas; I had no idea any of our guides had any links to any movement. But according to Israeli viewpoint, whenever a person feels sorry for the poor victims of occupation including orphans, the disabled, widows and medical cases, if you try to help give charity to them – be warned, you may be considered a terrorist!

I was at that time the Chairman of Muslim Aid, a UK registered charity. Our policy was to deliver humanitarian relief to the most deserving. Every charity worker knows what it’s like in a time of crisis, you certainly don’t have time nor ability to distinguish which needy child’s father or brother belongs to this or that affiliation – that would defeat the whole concept and motivation behind delivering humanitarian aid which drives charity work.

[1] I subsequently learnt that back in 1988 the Israeli government and authorities had not even defined Hamas as a terrorist Group, and in fact, they had been – even though indirectly – supporting that movement as an opposition to Arafat’s PLO Party. Also, it is important to mention that suicide bombers had not been even heard of at that time."

http://www.yusufislam.com/faq/14b5238c0b9e79f8fc0ffc3c9cdec25c/

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 06:09 AM

No we will not have sex in heaven. There would be no need for such an action. Sex is for reproduction. In heaven the producing is finished. Sex for any other purpose falls into the category of lust. Desiring/lusting for the physical pleasure of sex. In which is sinful, therefore would not be included in heaven.

So in other words, any form of seeking pleasure would be considered to be lust. So there can be no pleasure in heaven because to indulge in pleasure would be sinful.

Sex is pleasurable to the flesh, and the flesh only. And no we are not to have sex for the "pleasure". That's when it becomes lustful. Sex is for reproduction, and reproduction only.

I LOVE SEX...and since I am past my days of wanting to "reproduce" I at least stay in practice as much as possible...even if I am alone.

To say that sex is only for physical reasons is to dismiss love and romance. It takes a very very very sad person to just have sex to "reproduce"...freakin' robots for da lord!

I pity the fool who buys into that crap...must have no life at all. What are they to say to their date? How about "If you're a god worthy woman I may insert my penis into you to make a baby"...lol...good luck with that line.

Yes it is an experience of romance which involves love. But nevertheless it is a physical pleasure, a physical desire. In heaven we will not have fleshly bodies, we will be given a new body a spiritual body. Which would then not have flesh which would then not have the desire to have sexual intercourse.

No, you said, "Sex is pleasurable to the flesh, and the flesh only"..so now you are a liar as well as zombie for da lord.

Living life in contadiction must be what's confusing you so much. I feel sorry for you and hope you get some mental health help.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:08 PM

No we will not have sex in heaven. There would be no need for such an action. Sex is for reproduction. In heaven the producing is finished. Sex for any other purpose falls into the category of lust. Desiring/lusting for the physical pleasure of sex. In which is sinful, therefore would not be included in heaven.

So in other words, any form of seeking pleasure would be considered to be lust. So there can be no pleasure in heaven because to indulge in pleasure would be sinful.

Sex is pleasurable to the flesh, and the flesh only. And no we are not to have sex for the "pleasure". That's when it becomes lustful. Sex is for reproduction, and reproduction only.

I LOVE SEX...and since I am past my days of wanting to "reproduce" I at least stay in practice as much as possible...even if I am alone.

To say that sex is only for physical reasons is to dismiss love and romance. It takes a very very very sad person to just have sex to "reproduce"...freakin' robots for da lord!

I pity the fool who buys into that crap...must have no life at all. What are they to say to their date? How about "If you're a god worthy woman I may insert my penis into you to make a baby"...lol...good luck with that line.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 11/03/10 07:00 PM
I hate white people.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 11/03/10 05:40 PM
Professors rank President Obama 15th best president

"A new poll of leading presidential scholars ranks Barack Obama as the 15th best president of the United States, just below Bill Clinton but ahead of Ronald Reagan.

The Siena College poll, which surveyed 238 presidential scholars at U.S. colleges and universities, asked scholars to rate the nation’s 43 chief executives on 20 attributes ranging from legislative accomplishments to integrity and imagination.

In the overall ranking, Obama rated two places below Clinton, who was 13th best, and three better than Reagan, who is ranked as the 18th best.

Franklin D. Roosevelt again earned the top spot, as he has every time since the poll was first conducted in 1982. He and the Mount Rushmore presidents — Teddy Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson — have consistently been the top five presidents in the poll’s findings.

Obama’s 15th ranking is slightly higher than other presidents who have taken office since the poll started nearly 30 years ago. Most start out at about number 20, said Siena statistics professor and poll director Douglas Lonnstrom.

“[Obama’s] doing a little better, but he’s generally in the same ballpark,” he said.

While he ranked high on traits like imagination (6th), communication ability (7th) and intelligence (8th), Obama rated poorly ratings on background (32nd), which was composed of traits like family, education and experience.

Lonnstrom said the main factor that gives a president a top-five or top-10 ranking is his accomplishments — and an all-around high ranking in most categories.

FDR, for example, ranks in the top 10 for every category except integrity, he said.

“The experts really are looking for consistency, a president who is looking good across most of these categories,” he said.

Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was ranked at number 23 in 2002 — the last time Siena’s presidential expert poll was conducted — but has since dropped to number 39, qualifying him as one of the five worst presidents. Bush came in at number 42 — second to last — on issues such as handling the U.S. economy, foreign policy accomplishments and intelligence. (Warren G. Harding was rated the least intelligent president).

Bush joins Harding, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce, all of whom have consistently ranked as the worst presidents since the poll started, in the bottom five.

Several other presidents also saw movement in their ratings this year. Bill Clinton moved up five places, from No. 18 in 2002 to No. 13 today; John F. Kennedy also moved up, from No. 14 to No. 11.

Carter, Reagan and Nixon all dropped in the rankings this year — Carter dropped seven spots, from No. 25 in 2002 to No. 32 now; Reagan dropped two spots, from No. 16 to No. 18; and Nixon fell four spots, from No. 26 to No. 30."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/39283.html

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 11/03/10 05:10 PM
The next time I am born I hope to be taller and have more hair.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 11/03/10 04:18 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Wed 11/03/10 05:00 PM
Egads, another RW hitjob on a great person...because he's a Muslim. What a crock of crap from the Ann Coulter wannabe Debbie Schlussel.

"Didn't He Support Hamas?

I have never knowingly supported Hamas or directed money to them; and use my charity worldwide to help victims of war and natural disasters, particularly children and orphans.

Although it has never been officially acknowledged, it has been reported that the reason I was not allowed entry into the USA in September, 2004, was because of reports via Israeli sources that I was a supporter of Hamas. The truth is I never knowingly supported the activities of any organization called Hamas, and would even find it impossible, even today, to say I personally know anyone who claims to be a member of it – let alone when I visited the Holy Land back in the late eighties.

The ‘source’ of the accusation I presume must go back to my second visit to the Holy Land in 1988 as a member of a British Muslim delegation to investigate for ourselves what was being witnessed by the world on TV, and distribute small amounts of charity."

Yusuf Islam

Website where he addresses ALL the BS about him: (see the NEWS/FAQ section)

http://www.yusufislam.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_Stevens#Philanthropic_and_humanitarian_awards

"Philanthropic and humanitarian awards

2003 World Award also known as the "World Social Award" for "humanitarian relief work helping children and victims of war".

2004 Man for Peace Award presented by Mikhail Gorbachev for his "dedication to promote peace, the reconciliation of people and to condemn terrorism", the ceremony was held in Rome, Italy and attended by five Nobel Peace Prize laureates.

(2005) Honorary Doctorate by the University of Gloucestershire for services to education and humanitarian relief.[101]

4 January 2007, The Mediterranean Prize for Peace in Naples, Italy. The award was received "as a result of the work he has done to increase peace in the world."[102]

10 July 2007, honorary doctorate (LLD) by the University of Exeter, in recognition of "his humanitarian work and improving understanding between Islamic and Western cultures".[103] The ceremony was attended by esteemed personalities including Professor Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu and guitarist Brian May.

6 November 2009, Special Achievement Award of the German Sustainability Award."

I hope he tours the US soon...I'll be there, haven't seen him live since the late 70's. Great seeing him at the rally singing Peace Train, dueling with Ozzy who butted in with Crazy Train then both losing to the Ojay's Love Train.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Tue 11/02/10 04:59 PM
Americans Bravely Go To Polls Despite Threat Of Electing Congress
November 2, 2010 | ISSUE 46•44

"WASHINGTON—Despite the very real threat of electing the 112th Congress, millions of courageous Americans lined up at their polling places today and put their right to vote above the awful possibility of sending a politician to represent them in Washington. "I was afraid the moment I showed up to vote, and now that I've cast my ballot, I'm even more terrified," said Kentucky resident Mary Buchanan, who ran to her car and drove home immediately after exercising her constitutional right. "But I knew I had to face my fear and participate in our democracy, even if my actions could lead to electing another U.S. senator." The day was not without tragedy, however, as the choice between voting for incumbent Harry Reid and challenger Sharron Angle left 20 Americans dead and injured 13 at a Carson City, NV polling place."

MiddleEarthling's photo
Tue 11/02/10 04:51 PM

The US wingnuts are now defending France?

LOL.

Yup, they were one of the first countries to pledge their support after 9/11 behind Canada, the UK and Germany.

LOL...no yall flip flopped...still eating Freedom Fries or not?..this is too funny, France dissed the US in the invasion of Iraq...history easily forgotten eh?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/15/iraq/main563422.shtml

Oh, and on OBL...he was just the picture the Neocons gave the fear loving people to make them follow the leader.

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

MiddleEarthling's photo
Mon 11/01/10 04:45 PM

Drug experts say alcohol worse than crack or heroin
Buzz up!107 votes Share
retweet
EmailPrint.. Reuters – A bartender carries glasses at a booth during the 'Vinexpo Asia-Pacific 2006' in Hong Kong May … .By Kate Kelland Kate Kelland – Mon Nov 1, 5:56 am ET
LONDON (Reuters) – Alcohol is a more dangerous drug than both crack and heroin when the combined harms to the user and to others are assessed, British scientists said Monday.

Presenting a new scale of drug harm that rates the damage to users themselves and to wider society, the scientists rated alcohol the most harmful overall and almost three times as harmful as cocaine or tobacco.

According to the scale, devised by a group of scientists including Britain's Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs (ISCD) and an expert adviser to the European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA), heroin and crack cocaine rank as the second and third most harmful drugs.

Ecstasy is only an eighth as harmful as alcohol, according to the scientists' analysis.

Professor David Nutt, chairman of the ISCD, whose work was published in the Lancet medical journal, said the findings showed that "aggressively targeting alcohol harms is a valid and necessary public health strategy."

He said they also showed that current drug classification systems had little relation to the evidence of harm.

Alcohol and tobacco are legal for adults in Britain and many other countries, while drugs such as ecstasy and cannabis and LSD are often illegal and carry the threat of prison sentences.

"It is intriguing to note that the two legal drugs assessed -- alcohol and tobacco -- score in the upper segment of the ranking scale, indicating that legal drugs cause at least as much harm as do illegal substances," Nutt, who was formerly head of the influential British Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD), said in a statement about the study.

Nutt was forced to quit the ACMD a year ago after publicly criticizing ministers for ignoring scientific advice suggesting cannabis was less harmful than alcohol.

The World Health Organization estimates that risks linked to alcohol cause 2.5 million deaths a year from heart and liver disease, road accidents, suicides and cancer -- accounting for 3.8 percent of all deaths. It is the third leading risk factor for premature death and disabilities worldwide.

In an effort to offer a guide to policy makers in health, policing, and social care, Nutt's team rated drugs using a technique called multicriteria decision analysis (MCDA) which assessed damage according to nine criteria on harm to the user and seven criteria on harm to others.

Ask America: Learn. Listen. Be heard.
Ask America

Election forum

The Fast Fix

Map snapshot
Harms to the user included things such as drug-specific or drug-related death, damage to health, drug dependence and loss of relationships, while harms to others included crime, environmental damage, family conflict, international damage, economic cost, and damage to community cohesion.

Drugs were then scored out of 100, with 100 given to the most harmful drug and zero indicating no harm at all.

The scientists found alcohol was most harmful, with a score of 72, followed by heroin with 55 and crack with 54.

Among some of the other drugs assessed were crystal meth (33), cocaine (27), tobacco (26), amphetamine or speed (23), cannabis (20), benzodiazepines, such as Valium (15), ketamine (15), methadone (14), mephedrone (13), ecstasy (9), anabolic steroids (9), LSD (7) and magic mushrooms (5).

(Editing by Alison Williams)

Lets outlaw Alcohol and legalize Pot at least.

How many lives would be saved if you could go to prison for possessing Beer or wiskeydrinker

For every expert that testifies to this they can produce three to testify against.

Nice try.

No, for everyone that agrees they'll be three defending their drug of choice. Dope heads!

MiddleEarthling's photo
Mon 11/01/10 04:41 PM
Maybe they hate basketball.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Mon 11/01/10 04:32 PM
"CROWD ESTIMATES AT THE “RALLY”

•Event organizers feel confident that over 250,000 people attended the rally.

•According to the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, Metro set a new record for highest Saturday Metrorail ridership on Saturday, October 30, breaking a 19 year old record. Officials estimate 825,437 Metrorail trips were taken, with many people traveling to the National Mall for the “Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.”

http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/news/PressReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=4717

COMEDY CENTRAL’s LIVE coverage of the “Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear” aired from 12:00-3:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, October 30 and drew 2.0 million total viewers (P2+).
“Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear” (Saturday, October 30, 12:00-3:00 p.m. ET)

2.0 million total viewers (P2+)
•1.1 million P18-49 viewers; 1.0 P18-49 rating
•682,309 P18-34 viewers; 1.2 P18-34 rating
•1.4 M18-34 rating

HIGHLIGHTS:

•Viewership was up +362% vs. recent channel levels in the time period
•The “Rally” telecast averaged a 1.0 P18-49 rating, which also quadrupled the channel average (+313%)
•P18-34 garnered a 1.2 rating and M18-34 posted a 1.4 rating. Both demos more than tripled recent benchmarks, by +263% and +237% respectively.

DIGITAL STATS:
Live Streams:

•There were 570,000 live video streams of The Event. Fans were streaming live on comedycentral.com or via their iPhone, iPad or Android devices. This is one of the biggest live streaming events ever for MTV Networks.

•Across Comedy Central Digital, (day of Event) there were more than 800,000 visitors to the Rally related sites.

•Fans viewing the live stream were extremely engaged with an average time of 37mins.

•Twitter: there were over 120k tweets on Saturday mentioning the Rally. The conversations that occurred just on Saturday represent over 50% of the total Twitter mentions of the rallies since they were announced.

•Foursquare: an “Epic Swarm” Event, registering over 50,000 check-ins between the Rally To Restore Sanity and March to Keep Fear Alive locations. This was the largest single Event ever for Foursquare. Over 25,000 badge unlocks.

•Within 48hrs of the apps release, fans downloaded 117,000 instances of the mobile apps (iPhone and Android combined)

•Over 35,000 rally related photos were uploaded within the mobile apps or tagged on Flickr.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/01/comedy-centrals-rally-to-restore-sanity-andor-fear-draws-2-million-viewers/70390?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

MiddleEarthling's photo
Mon 11/01/10 04:22 PM

Nothing says sanity like:

Calling for the death of your political opponents...

Thinking that 9/11 was an inside job...

Comparing your political opponents to Hitler...

Or thinking that it's okay for a grown man to have sex with a child...

I knew it, al those quacks are card carrying members of NAMBLA! laugh

Heh, those signs with Hitler stuff was at a counter-protest at the National Archives...NOT part of the rally. We walked past these people and thought it was out of the theme.

Ummmmmm that theroy doesn't explain the NAMBLA signs.

Cons have a problem with humor and satire...we get that.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Mon 11/01/10 04:16 PM

Drug experts say alcohol worse than crack or heroin
Buzz up!107 votes Share
retweet
EmailPrint.. Reuters – A bartender carries glasses at a booth during the 'Vinexpo Asia-Pacific 2006' in Hong Kong May … .By Kate Kelland Kate Kelland – Mon Nov 1, 5:56 am ET
LONDON (Reuters) – Alcohol is a more dangerous drug than both crack and heroin when the combined harms to the user and to others are assessed, British scientists said Monday.

Presenting a new scale of drug harm that rates the damage to users themselves and to wider society, the scientists rated alcohol the most harmful overall and almost three times as harmful as cocaine or tobacco.

According to the scale, devised by a group of scientists including Britain's Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs (ISCD) and an expert adviser to the European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA), heroin and crack cocaine rank as the second and third most harmful drugs.

Ecstasy is only an eighth as harmful as alcohol, according to the scientists' analysis.

Professor David Nutt, chairman of the ISCD, whose work was published in the Lancet medical journal, said the findings showed that "aggressively targeting alcohol harms is a valid and necessary public health strategy."

He said they also showed that current drug classification systems had little relation to the evidence of harm.

Alcohol and tobacco are legal for adults in Britain and many other countries, while drugs such as ecstasy and cannabis and LSD are often illegal and carry the threat of prison sentences.

"It is intriguing to note that the two legal drugs assessed -- alcohol and tobacco -- score in the upper segment of the ranking scale, indicating that legal drugs cause at least as much harm as do illegal substances," Nutt, who was formerly head of the influential British Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD), said in a statement about the study.

Nutt was forced to quit the ACMD a year ago after publicly criticizing ministers for ignoring scientific advice suggesting cannabis was less harmful than alcohol.

The World Health Organization estimates that risks linked to alcohol cause 2.5 million deaths a year from heart and liver disease, road accidents, suicides and cancer -- accounting for 3.8 percent of all deaths. It is the third leading risk factor for premature death and disabilities worldwide.

In an effort to offer a guide to policy makers in health, policing, and social care, Nutt's team rated drugs using a technique called multicriteria decision analysis (MCDA) which assessed damage according to nine criteria on harm to the user and seven criteria on harm to others.

Ask America: Learn. Listen. Be heard.
Ask America

Election forum

The Fast Fix

Map snapshot
Harms to the user included things such as drug-specific or drug-related death, damage to health, drug dependence and loss of relationships, while harms to others included crime, environmental damage, family conflict, international damage, economic cost, and damage to community cohesion.

Drugs were then scored out of 100, with 100 given to the most harmful drug and zero indicating no harm at all.

The scientists found alcohol was most harmful, with a score of 72, followed by heroin with 55 and crack with 54.

Among some of the other drugs assessed were crystal meth (33), cocaine (27), tobacco (26), amphetamine or speed (23), cannabis (20), benzodiazepines, such as Valium (15), ketamine (15), methadone (14), mephedrone (13), ecstasy (9), anabolic steroids (9), LSD (7) and magic mushrooms (5).

(Editing by Alison Williams)

Lets outlaw Alcohol and legalize Pot at least.

How many lives would be saved if you could go to prison for possessing Beer or wiskeydrinker

THANKS!!!! That's what this org is about:

www.alcoholthenarcotic.org

STOP ADVERTISING IT ON TV NOW! Put actual DRUG FACTS LABELS on this vile product...Prohibition will not work...only education and proper product regulations will help.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Mon 11/01/10 04:12 PM
Another FEAR thread! That's the GOP/T-bagger's campaign playform.

Really?..lol.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Mon 11/01/10 04:10 PM

Nothing says sanity like:

Calling for the death of your political opponents...

Thinking that 9/11 was an inside job...

Comparing your political opponents to Hitler...

Or thinking that it's okay for a grown man to have sex with a child...

I knew it, al those quacks are card carrying members of NAMBLA! laugh

Heh, those signs with Hitler stuff was at a counter-protest at the National Archives...NOT part of the rally. We walked past these people and thought it was out of the theme.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 10/31/10 06:37 PM
The US wingnuts are now defending France?

LOL.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 10/31/10 05:04 PM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25