Community > Posts By > nokarm

nokarm's photo
Tue 11/13/18 05:08 PM

For once in a lifetime,we all do experienced falling in love genuinely with someone,that we even thought of creating a life and decided to spend the rest of the future with "the one”

Well I did fall in love in love with “the one” as you call it when I was like 25/26, and we were both in love with each other back then for a time but for some reason or another she believed her friends that I wasn’t “good enough” for her but all well, but to this day I still haven’t found someone like her even though I have loved again afterwards though

nokarm's photo
Mon 09/10/18 03:31 PM
Edited by nokarm on Mon 09/10/18 03:33 PM
I’m hoping for just to leave my comic collection and the statue of my ex-gf ashes to my daughters (their mom btw)when I die :smiling_imp:

nokarm's photo
Sat 03/03/18 12:05 PM

I always had my hair long till I was bout 35 but then again I always liked it and so did all my friends and the girls I dated and no way in hell have I ever thought of putting it in a bun. I may have put a perm in it at one time on a dare
or had it one major spike for my punk/goth phase but never a bun thankfully

hi Nokarm waving why not a bun ., do you associate it with being too femine .. Jon snow looks very masculine but perhaps that is innpart to his character :-)

Cause it was like a bit past the middle of my back at the time and didn’t really think about it and wasn’t really a good style for many peeps at the time only really came in with GoT and a few other things not back then with my generation lol ma’am

nokarm's photo
Wed 02/28/18 03:43 PM
I always had my hair long till I was bout 35 but then again I always liked it and so did all my friends and the girls I dated and no way in hell have I ever thought of putting it in a bun. I may have put a perm in it at one time on a dare
or had it one major spike for my punk/goth phase but never a bun thankfully

nokarm's photo
Sun 12/03/17 02:15 AM
Hiyas all, how goes, well not sure what to say here but anyways hopefully looking for someone to be I guess the other half I can spend the rest of my life with but can’t seem to find anyone with honesty these days it seems....
So maybe it does exist and maybe it doesn’t
Are you the one to prove me right or wrong....

nokarm's photo
Sun 12/03/17 02:00 AM
Me myself and I or does my Xbox one count lol

nokarm's photo
Sun 12/03/17 01:59 AM
Bah humbug is all I have to say on this subject :smiling_imp::wink:

nokarm's photo
Mon 10/30/17 06:14 PM
Ummm hi there

nokarm's photo
Mon 10/30/17 05:53 PM
Hiyas there ma’am

nokarm's photo
Sat 08/12/17 03:21 PM
Marry only when it is right for you to marry I think not when everyone else thinks/says you should. Hell im 44 and I'm still not married yet there yet there ma'am (sometimes I wish I was but hey), you always go with what you think is best for you in the end not what the rest of the lemmings say

nokarm's photo
Mon 06/19/17 08:57 PM
:ok_hand_tone1::thumbsup:

nokarm's photo
Mon 06/19/17 08:56 PM
Well I for one gave my three daughters a choice in their punishments (to a point) only on a few occasions did I find it that a spanking was warranted in said occasion most times they were smart enough to avoid any punishment of any kind at all but other than the useal fights between sisters there is nothing

nokarm's photo
Mon 06/19/17 08:30 PM
Video games, movies, read, emails, or just lay in bed and read

nokarm's photo
Tue 06/13/17 08:09 PM

Hello

Hiyas

nokarm's photo
Fri 06/09/17 11:07 AM
Looks ok (and yes I know you dislike skinny peeps ma'am )

nokarm's photo
Wed 06/07/17 02:33 PM

Why are men scared of single mom's. Is it because they fear they have to support them. Is it fear that they know that their priorities are with there child or children? Or do they not like the idea that they aren't free to do anything at the drop of a hat because of their priorities with their child or children. What is it???? ???

Not all men are scared to date single mothers, i myself have dated a few single mothers myself in the past personally and we got along great even (including the child afterwards) and the relationship ended (as some do unfortunately) and we even stayed friends though in the end, but as for others maybe they just don't like kids overall *shrugs* who knows would have to ask them personally I would think ma'am

nokarm's photo
Wed 06/07/17 11:49 AM

I guess we all rowing in the boat together. But I think the problem is that people these days are too focused on looks first. So they're out there, but people check the looks and don't give the man or woman the time of day. But let's paddle ladies.

Yes that's very true there ma'am most peeps these days are very hung up on looks these days that's true to says the least, and not many want to sit back and just talk for a few with the other person online or otherwise first before jumping to conclusions first it's either beauty or the beast kinda decisions first kinda deal but all well people will be people I guess and no one is perfect these days or any day

nokarm's photo
Mon 04/17/17 04:03 PM
Hiyas there

nokarm's photo
Sat 04/15/17 12:56 PM
Hiyas there

nokarm's photo
Mon 03/27/17 07:31 PM
Hiyas there and welcome

Previous 1 3 4