Community > Posts By > Peter_Pan69

no photo
Thu 05/24/12 02:17 AM

Spider i posted to show the similarities i didn't post it to say it was about Jesus,your defending Jesus like you met him for coffee or read a book he ACTUALLY wrote.Dam Spider relax it's just hocus pocus religious crap.You seem to forget your religion isn't the only one that exist.

I'm butting in here because of your rude comment about my religion being hocus pocus religious crap.

There's two theories here:
1) a supreme being just always exists
2) Matter continuously spontaneously creates itself, and life also spontaneously creates itself.

Both are miraculous and statistically illogical, because where did the supreme being come from? But then how did matter and life form? Whatever you believe is hocus pocus , supernatural, unbelievable, but the fact is that matter exists and life exists, therefore a miracle has occurred that is statistically impossible. The fact that miracles do occur in our lives, that the bible does prophesy the future, that many humans on earth have had some close encounter with the spiritual world starts to push the logic of miraculous beginnings in the favour of a creator. Call it "religious crap", its more logical than "atheistic miracles" which you believe in.
I'm getting ready for work and i think you're full of crap cause you seem to just limit yourself to 1 BS logical answer(in your own mind) and it's a myth.There are more options than just your logical fantasy claim.Theres the infinite universe,theres that matter as a whole has always existed,yes it isn't eternal as individual matter but as a whole it's always existed.You just limit yourself to God and throw science in the mix to a religion that once believed atoms didn't even exist.
You use science to TRY and link it to your myth if you manipulate it enough YOU may end up believing it.Remember science has been proving science wrong and physics has been proven physics wrong.Your DNA crap you THINK may only lead to a creator but you do know that everything in DNA is found here right on earth and in the universe.A creator just didn't go "poof there it is" we are a mixture of elements and chemicals not desert sand.You're right where did the creator come from?
To believe man came from dust instead of life coming from water isn't a miracle it's stories from dumba s s uneducated Hebrews that stole most of their religion from the babylonians,sumerians..etc.As for your christian beliefs your religion along with islam had a habit of using threats to get peoople to convert.So take your theories and your religion and shove'em.Spider ain't no better he didn't even know Darwin was once a christian.He thinks he's smart cause all his answers are a type and click away.

Here's something for you to ignore...

"You just limit yourself to God and throw science in the mix to a religion that once believed atoms didn't even exist."

Hebrews 11:3
King James Version (KJV)

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. (hint: atoms)

You seem to be confused about the difference between what people say vs what is written in the Bible. I am well aware of how people have used misinterpretations and/or outright lies to persuade people into believing all kinds of crazy things. But, for a non-Christian to do it, well, that just proves to me that most people who claimed to have read the Bible, really haven't.

Do you also realise that the Bible does not specify a world-wide flood?

(feel free to claim it was just a joke and run from this challenge)

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 03:32 PM

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1535610806003722

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 03:07 PM

Bushidobillyclub is getting paid to mislead you i think
Ohhh of course, dont agree, you must be in on the conspiracy!

Lets get our tin foil hats guys, dont want those gnarly brain wave scanners to pick up the conspiracy!

wow, brilliant rebuttal.

This has to be your finest argument to date...

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 06:09 AM
Edited by Peter_Pan69 on Wed 05/23/12 06:09 AM

So our common ancestors were the tchadensis named Adam and Eve?Wow thats a shocker.

The tchadensis is just another extinct ape. When hominid skulls are discovered people seem to forget the huge variety of hominids that already exist. Sure there are many extinct hominid species, some very humanoid in shape, this just proves that there was more variety in the past, something that creationists agree on. Its impossible to discover a skull and claim its modern human ancestry or a missing link, its just another species or even the same species as today. An extinct species proves nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ya know How your true colors are coming out your just another Jesus freak creationist trying to manipulate what science has found and placing it in your nonexisting timeline to make it look like the events in your precious book happened.Your religion is like all the other Deity/deities driven religions they are simple mythology.
As for your opinion on the tchadnesis atleast they did exist and scientist can come up with a hypothesis,thats more than i can say about your mythical magic man(god) and his baby(jesus).
Btw did your God ever pay Mary child support?laugh

That's hillarious coming from someone who tries to argue against creationism utilizing a Young Earth Creationist's view of a 6,000 year old Earth.

Oh i forgot God didn't have to pay Mary child support cause they didn't have DNA testing back then also under Jewish Laws virgin births are exempt.

Oh yeah, that supports your views... whoa

Pete it's a joke not meant to be taken serious.

I surely don't take it seriously, it's too damn funny...

And yes, your arguments are a joke.

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 05:43 AM

So our common ancestors were the tchadensis named Adam and Eve?Wow thats a shocker.

The tchadensis is just another extinct ape. When hominid skulls are discovered people seem to forget the huge variety of hominids that already exist. Sure there are many extinct hominid species, some very humanoid in shape, this just proves that there was more variety in the past, something that creationists agree on. Its impossible to discover a skull and claim its modern human ancestry or a missing link, its just another species or even the same species as today. An extinct species proves nothing.

ya know How your true colors are coming out your just another Jesus freak creationist trying to manipulate what science has found and placing it in your nonexisting timeline to make it look like the events in your precious book happened.Your religion is like all the other Deity/deities driven religions they are simple mythology.
As for your opinion on the tchadnesis atleast they did exist and scientist can come up with a hypothesis,thats more than i can say about your mythical magic man(god) and his baby(jesus).

That's hillarious coming from someone who tries to argue against creationism utilizing a Young Earth Creationist's view of a 6,000 year old Earth.

Oh i forgot God didn't have to pay Mary child support cause they didn't have DNA testing back then also under Jewish Laws virgin births are exempt.

Oh yeah, that supports your views... whoa

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 05:21 AM

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:58 PM

can you give the reference please

Sounds like "law."

I disagree. It's "anti-law"...

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:57 PM

can you give the reference please

Matthew 19:3-9
New International Version (NIV)

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Sorry, it was Jeremiah , not Isaiah.

Jeremiah 7:21-23
New King James Version (NKJV)

21 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat meat. 22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. 23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:41 PM

paraphrased, God simply says "Listen to Me" and life will be sweet! Who will listen today?

The problem is who is relaying God's voice?

Ezekiel 22:28
King James Version (KJV)

28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.

If someone said to me: "Thus saith the Lord" I would give the benefit of the doubt to that person and listen to what he/she had to say unless I had reason to believe he/she was a false prophet

The point is that verse is from the Bible. Does that make you skeptical of the Bible?

What if I could show you how Moses lied regarding at least 2 laws?

you're talking about false prophets I know....and I do say there is at least one in the bible, but I'm leaning on more...what laws did Moses lie about?

Divorce and sacrifices.

Either Moses lied or Yeshua and Isaiah did...

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:30 PM

paraphrased, God simply says "Listen to Me" and life will be sweet! Who will listen today?

King James Version (KJV)

28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.

If someone said to me: "Thus saith the Lord" I would give the benefit of the doubt to that person and listen to what he/she had to say unless I had reason to believe he/she was a false prophet

The point is that verse is from the Bible. Does that make you skeptical of the Bible?

What if I could show you how Moses lied regarding at least 2 laws?

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:14 PM

King James Version (KJV)

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 05:38 PM

The 11 Apostles picked Mattias to replace Judas, Jesus picked Paul. After Mattias was picked, we don't hear anymore about him. Paul wrote a significant chunk of the NT. Paul also worked closely with growing the church in Ephesus, which in Revelations 2:2 was praised for having "tried them which say they are apostles, and are not". How you came to believe that they tried Paul and found him to be a liar boggles the imagination. If they considered Paul a liar, why did they keep his letter to the church and have copies made to give to other churches?

In Galatians 2:9, Paul relates his meeting with three of the Apostles "And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision."

He was accepted as one of them by three of the apostles, it's revisionist history and quite frankly the height of arrogance to question their judgement.

Well gosh darn. I guess those who question the "norm" will just have to visit that mythological realm of Hades for an age...

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 03:36 PM

Creation cannot be falsified, there for it cannot be a scientific theory. If it can be falsified please explain what data, or observation could show us this theory is invalid.

So, is creationism a theory or not? In one sentence you say it cannot be a scientific theory, and then in the next you call it a theory?

Maybe you could show us what data, or observation could show us that the evolution theory is invalid?

If we found a bunny rabbit in the Cambrian layer it would falsify evolution.

Try to read a little more closely, and look up terms you dont understand. I said If, and asked for those who support it to shoulder the burden of showing that this concept can be a scientific theory. (here a hint, it cant)

. . also you guys dont seem to want to post on the JREF where real biologists can answer you guys . . .

http://forums.randi.org/

Silly wabbit.

If God were to come down and hold a press conference to the world revealing that He/She/It was NOT involved in creation, then that would falsify creationism as a theory.

Now that I've shown that it could be falsified, you must now accept it as a viable theory, right?

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 03:32 PM
Edited by Peter_Pan69 on Tue 05/22/12 03:38 PM

Yea, except that the papers have your name on them

That is the whole point of published papers.

If anyone on here have papers published on the topics they are discussing what is the problem.?

Everyone is entitled to question everything.

If some people claim to be experts then prove it...just saying.

The far better thing is to avoid having to reference an authority. Either withhold your opinion becuase you are a laymen and do not understand the science, or accept consensus.

ie, Do the hard work or shut up.

Sorry, I have to laugh at this one too. (bolded for her pleasure)

"consensus" is your "authority", is it not? I haven't seen you do any of the hard work. It seems that all you do is appeal to authority under the guise of "consensus"...

It seems as though you would recommend to yourself to withhold your own opinion. (I bet you ignore that advice)

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 03:19 PM

Creation cannot be falsified, there for it cannot be a scientific theory. If it can be falsified please explain what data, or observation could show us this theory is invalid.

So, is creationism a theory or not? In one sentence you say it cannot be a scientific theory, and then in the next you call it a theory?

Maybe you could show us what data, or observation could show us that the evolution theory is invalid?

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 07:21 PM

Actually the episode is hinky. Roman law allowed the Jewish state to use a death penalty for stuff (or did you forget the stoning episodes?); Many scholars believe it is actually a retelling of the story of the Teacher of Righteousness and the Maccabbees, 200 years earlier.

why would Rome care if Jews stone each other

They didn't that is why the concept of the Jews turning to Rome to kill Jesus is hinky, they could have done it themselves.

I think the Romans killed Yeshua. I suspect they tampered with the story when Constantine converted the Roman Empire to Christianity.

Do you really believe the Jews would have requested a curse on themselves and their decendants???

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 05:59 PM

Bushidobillyclub is getting paid to mislead you i think

Some of us cannot be led...

Some of them must be led...

The people that need to be led are easily spotted, they sound like parrots...

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 11:55 AM

here is more about adobe from ACTUAL Adobe experts (those who teach it)

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/29/fox-expert-says-obama-birth-certificate-is-legit/

not to prove you wrong or anything, but definitely to point out that the document has not been 'proven' to be fake either

it could or could not be, but neither has been proven,,,

and different sources have posted it in different forms,, so there has been more than one,, but the OFFICIAL Was in LA times, I believe

but I would have to look it up again,,,

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Ave9RFWlM4psC.qmuHAbLa.bvZx4?p=Jean-Claude+Tremblay+retraction&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701

no photo
Sun 05/20/12 04:05 PM

Lets see here

With Reagan there was the Iran/Contra scandal one Ollie took one for team.

Bush Sr. the infamous "Read my lips no new taxes"lie

Clinton "i mislead the american people" in the BJ scandal

Bush Jr. The reasons for invading Iraq were basically nonexistance.

Then you have Obama with he's not gonna sign this or reinstate that and he does opposite.

I haven't even mentioned Nixon and the watergate scandal but i just did.

Does anyone see a pattern here?I do.Cover ups and lies.So either we need a strong 3rd party and see what it can do or stick with what we know "electing liars".

or , we need a better educational system to teach how government actually works and that presidents, unlike dictators, cant really make promises about anything that requires the GOVERNMENT to get accomplished,,,,

Or like Obozo they just $hit on the constitution and bill of rights.

Sure, the congress is full of traitors who want to play god, but Obozo thinks he is god demanding the power to make ANY American a dead man at his whim. If congress doesn't see things his way, he just makes it an exec order and does it anyway!

Sounds like a dictator to me!

I think a petition to outlaw "executive orders" should be created...

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 05:49 PM

It makes me read dumbazz threads...

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25