Community > Posts By > RCizzle

RCizzle's photo
Sun 05/29/16 10:06 PM

The same profiles keep showing up on mutual match even though I have swiped right on them several times. why does this keep happening?

Because nobody actually cares about fixing this as long as schmucks like me keep paying.

RCizzle's photo
Fri 05/27/16 09:01 PM
So, the search feature will change your filters no matter how many times you put them in and the "people" the app suggests are profiles that have supposedly already been deleted. Additionally, the same profiles show up every time, I've said no to some of them 10 times, but they keep on showing up. The app is garbage, but the last time I mentioned that, the topic was locked (like it's some big secret that it doesn't work right). Are the moderators more interested in silencing critics or helping fix this issue? Saw someone else post the same problem a month ago and it doesn't look like anyone tried to help him.

RCizzle's photo
Fri 05/27/16 08:55 PM

I don't know if this is a bug or a glitch? but when I'm on the search page and set the age rang and distance it go's up in the age group I selected, it go's up in age by 5 years or widens age rang both ways so I'm looking for 20 to 35 it changes to 19 to 40. And the distance 500 miles changes to 15 miles and then go's to any distance after the page is reloaded and even when I am in the rate people now page. This might not be happening to everyone or it's just happening to me?

I have the same problems. The app is crap.

RCizzle's photo
Fri 05/27/16 07:20 PM

All that ANY social site can offer you is access to whoever else signs up in your area. And no one can promise anyone who you like, will like you in return.

Always watch out for the subconscious urge to think of anything you have to pay for, being like using a vending machine. That the fact that you do pay "good money" means that you will get positive results.

If you are going to think of things as being machines, however, dating sites in particular, would be better thought of as slot machines. You might put in a quarter and win a million bucks, or you might feed in a fortune and see nothing but the same three lemons.

Yea, at no point did I complain about people I like not liking me. It's not the human users I have a problem with, it's the fact that the app is garbage and doesn't work and it seems zero attempt is made to keep spammers off here.

RCizzle's photo
Fri 05/27/16 07:17 PM

But hey, I'm sure the cam girls and all the girls "who never use this, so get send me a message over at this other site" are real and genuinely interested in me. Lolol

Sarcasm or sense of humor?
I like both.

Welcome to M2
Since you can't get your money back, join us here in the forums and make friends while you'll looking.
Good luck
:smile:

Sarcasm and veiled contempt.

RCizzle's photo
Fri 05/27/16 08:26 AM
I changed search settings, it makes no difference. But hey, I'm sure the cam girls and all the girls "who never use this, so get send me a message over at this other site" are real and genuinely interested in me. Lolol

RCizzle's photo
Fri 05/27/16 12:28 AM
-Same profiles cycling through the "find a match" section again and again.
-Everyone's profile says 2 pictures because the app uploaded 2 copies of the same picture.
-A few profiles of "people I might be interested in" tell me that person's account has been deleted.
-The search defaults back to 500 miles and 18-45 no matter how many times I change the filters.

Just a complete and total waste of money. I can not think of an app I've ever regretted purchasing more. I expect absolutely nothing from this site, yet I somehow still feel I'll be let down.