Community > Posts By > Fevor

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 11:08 PM
What a woman wants, thats a F'ed question. You dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. I see it like this. Us men will never know. God don't even know :tongue: , But if you get your **** straight. Know what YOU want, they will see that. Woman will mostly follow a guy who has his head screwed on straight -vs- one who is just aimlessly wondering around.
Yes we all wan to be accepted, loved, show them that. No fakes, be yourself.
A woman will follow. Show them they be themselves around you. Be yourself around them. it'll all fall into place what each other wants.

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 10:20 PM
Edited by Fevor on Thu 05/26/16 10:22 PM
I consider myself as "a nice guy"I agree with ciretom. Us who are truly nice guys are sincere. Those who can't get none use as a last resort to copy our ways to mask their inferiority.
The true test is just to say no when advanced. I personally will not engage in any physical activity for at least 30 days, maybe longer. I like to know who I'm going with. But yet I'm different, I'm looking for long term relations and that is why I do What I do.
Nice guys finish last.... no we just have the last laugh. We get the gold, they get the bronze.

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 09:44 PM
Edited by Fevor on Thu 05/26/16 09:50 PM
I read many poems here. All were very good. I like to share two I wrote many years ago and to this day is still my favorite that I wrote. I have a whole book of them......2 I would like to share:

You look at one star and what do you see
If you see two of them, then one is me
Make a wish and you shall see,
what you wished it will be
And if I fall you will see
a streak in the sky, that is me
Grab the earth and toss into the sea
for part of belongs to me
Washed ashore to start again
this time now there is no end.

DP

and

Thicker then water
sweet to taste
all the blood that flows
has gone to waste
all the wars that were fought
a soldier fights for what is right
he fights with his will and might and sword
to save this land from
oppressive lords
tyrany has taken this land
a soldier fights were he stands
now the blood flows into a stream
a stream that flows into green
turning water into red
many men lay near there dead
once a boy, now a man
eighteen years he understands
the price of war
tarnished and ravished
his soul felt
now understanding what he was delt
to never enjoy being young again
to enjoy the birds, the grass, his toes in beach sand
once a woman he onced love
now she looks at him dicussed
with her hands and all her might
she tears his heart with a killers insight
falls to his knees
now he prays
to make his soul rest in grave
life for him now is lost
a soul from has been scorned
that woman now holds heart
one fell sweep a heart is torn
crushed
his soul now in devils control
to pay the price for taking life
he puts his head down in shame
the war was won, pain remains.

DP

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 08:42 PM
I love to cook. Good old Mom used to tell me I should have been a chef in my life. I never listened.
I find myself cooking for people at work. There is a guy, Him and I try to top each other off with cooking. it's funny actually. My last baby back rib cook, he can't top it off yet bigsmile . though he is trying lmfao
But kids are grown up, have children of their own now. I find myself cooking for a big crowd like I'm used to and it's just me home alone. I usually have to call my daughter and say come get some, Dad cooked too much again laugh

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 08:07 PM
Edited by Fevor on Thu 05/26/16 08:09 PM
rosie made me laugh on that one lol. I'm hot, but I don't see myself that old, maybe in a few years :D.
Hi Grand, something to say...G rated...mmmmm. Life is grand, make the best of it, little things in life fall out of the holes in your pocket, bigger things stay in your wallet.

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 07:58 PM

During times like that, if someone isnt committed to a higher principle , it makes it so easy to justify cheating on one's mate,

But I can see your advice as integral to maitaining a strong connection with your mate :thumbsup:

You hit the nail on the head. For myself personally my higher principle is my faith. People need to have some kind of faith in their life. Build upon what you have. Then when the time comes for troubles like you mentioned, a solid foundation in a relationship, a little faith and lots of friends.
There will always be those weak people in our lives. But usually the weak find the weaker so they feel stronger. Only the strong survive the turmoils of life. In order to survive the strongest storms, you must have a solid anchor. Without that, we all just float away.

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 08:11 AM
Edited by Fevor on Thu 05/26/16 08:13 AM
forum I think, don't know the difference between the 2.
Little bit of old school here. computer thing, a good gadget. learning it another thing

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 08:06 AM
When I frown, I have reasons to make me smile, My faith and my daughters. Everyday they both give me reasons to laugh :smile:

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 07:52 AM
LOL yea got the taste of the improper sentences already, I thought they were in 3rd grade or something. Thanks for the welcome. just have to filter that BS out and focus.
Friends are always welcomed, my humor, you don't even know yet. I like to gab, this forum thing is great. taking a look around already. I'm already thing I may have to start one as I don't see what Im looking for.

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 07:04 AM
It comes down to a few simple reasons to keep it faithful. I've been on both sides of the fence, and figured it out. We all make mistakes.
In a relationship, that is one mistake that will sink your ship forever.
First is keep thinking, what is that attracted you to that person in the first place? Keeping that in the back of your head will keep the fire alive.
Second, don't get caught up in the mundane ways of life, You need to keep that spark. Once you get wet, spark is gone forever.
Third, commitment. Without commitment, the first 2 above is meaningless. When you see both yourselves just doing the daily routine, you really need to spark it up a bit. Go do the things you used to love doing together but stopped doing. Once that happens, the fire gets hotter again if you know what I mean and you both once again into each other physically and emotionally.
You both have to work at it. If one of you crosses that bridge.
"Like a crumpled photograph of memory, it can never be perfect again" (excerpt) Keep that in the back of your head and hope your partner does too, work at it, he/she sees you trying to keep it alive, it will never be a one sided struggle.

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 06:28 AM
So my brother is getting married this Sunday. uggh at my age what's if for? I won't follow in his path

Fevor's photo
Thu 05/26/16 06:19 AM
Hi all, this is looking like a nice site already. I like this forum part of it. I'm new, from New Hampshire. While you all saying Hi back, if you could guide me to a forum. I work 3rd shift and would like to start my adventure there and once there, I'll settle in this community and take a look around to see what peeps are talking about. Thanks