self centered
a manipulator
that enjoys
making you uncomfortable and embarrassed in front of others

" I love you" " I care about you" " I want you"
are just words if not accompanied by actions

it's not what you say it's what you do

well? what has he been doing?

except setting you up to have zero expections of every being satisfied in the bedroom and getting you ready for a lifetime of pleasing him and being his back door..uh woman

OMG...do you know him??? You hit the nail on the head!!! Lol. I tell him that his words mean nothing if I feel like I have been manipulated after they fall out of his mouth. I have tried to tell him for the past few days that I do not want a relationship where either one of us would ever come up short or feel inadequate in this and he will literally change the subject! so I would become upset and hang up. I have refused to see him because he is not realizing that this is a legitimate issue for me. Now, he will lose me.

these kind are hard to get rid of ya know

they do not like to lose the time they have invested into already
conditioning you to meet all their needs and expect nothing but crap in return

he will throw a fit, then be sweet and say nice things then get mad again

you need to stand firm
and walk away

he will find another victim

I have a strong feeling that you are right about it being hard to get rid of him. Uuuggghhh, why me? Thanks again. flowerforyou

KAY KAY 's photo
Sun 12/27/15 07:46 AM

Down-low (sexual slang) - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang) /

Down-low is an African American slang term[1] that typically refers to a subculture of African-American men who usually identify as heterosexual, but who have sex with men; some avoid sharing this information even if they have female sexual partner(s) married or single.[2][3][4][5] The term is also used to refer to a related sexual identity.[5][6] Down-low has been viewed as "a type of impression management that some of the informants use to present themselves in a manner that is consistent with perceived norms about masculine attribute, attitudes and behaviour".[7]

How To Identify Men "On The Down Low" | MadameNoire http://madamenoire.com/24183/how-to-identify-men-on-the-down-low-33333/

9 Signs Your Man Is A D.L.B. (Down Low Brotha) | THE OPINIONATED MALE http://opinionatedmale.com/2014/04/22/9-signs-your-man-is-a-d-l-b-down-low-brotha/

I have thought of this...mainly the reason I become ill when he touches me. He is a big hunter that spends a lot of the time with the boys down at the camp site. He is a union offical who on a regular, states that "those guys look at me like I am a God"...really??? If they only knew! Ha!

KAY KAY 's photo
Sun 12/27/15 07:40 AM

he is selfish
self centered
a manipulator
that enjoys
making you uncomfortable and embarrassed in front of others

" I love you" " I care about you" " I want you"
are just words if not accompanied by actions

it's not what you say it's what you do

well? what has he been doing?

except setting you up to have zero expections of every being satisfied in the bedroom and getting you ready for a lifetime of pleasing him and being his back door..uh woman

OMG...do you know him??? You hit the nail on the head!!! Lol. I tell him that his words mean nothing if I feel like I have been manipulated after they fall out of his mouth. I have tried to tell him for the past few days that I do not want a relationship where either one of us would ever come up short or feel inadequate in this and he will literally change the subject! so I would become upset and hang up. I have refused to see him because he is not realizing that this is a legitimate issue for me. Now, he will lose me.

KAY KAY 's photo
Sun 12/27/15 06:25 AM
All of you are absolutely right. I guess I just needed to hear "see" someone else say it. He is a good guy but spoiled rotten and doesn't know how to take no for an answer. I feel bad to hurt his feelings but I need to consider what I feel first. Thank you all!

Kay. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

KAY KAY 's photo
Sun 12/27/15 06:07 AM
Edited by KAY KAY on Sun 12/27/15 06:08 AM
I have told him that I now do not want to get married... simply because this has made me feel that he isn't really attracted to me. He will claim that I turn him on and will even achieve a strong errection just from kissing, but no sex. We constantly have little spats with the issues of him touching me now and I feel sick to my stomach when he does. It is almost like a daily game to him..."lets see if I can turn her on and see her reaction when I turn her down." I dread seeing him. He has even brought some of his buddies over on few different occasions... making it a point to overly hug, kiss and slap me on the buttocks in front of them! Like he is trying to prove something. All I could do was cringe, pull away, put on a fake smile and run off in a different room. I have definitely decided to move on but can't seem to make him let go. Christmas eve, he showed up with his father because I refused to see him. I couldn't be mean and tell his father the real reason I didn't want to see him. sick

KAY KAY 's photo
Sun 12/27/15 05:30 AM
Edited by KAY KAY on Sun 12/27/15 05:32 AM
I met a guy back in July. We hit it off fairly well to the point that he now wants to get married. I took this as the perfect time to start a sexual relationship. I have noticed that the first time, he stopped right as things began to get heavy saying that he was terrified to get me pregnant. Errection gone! The 2nd time we had protection, he stated that he hated condoms...erection immediately gone. The 3rd time, he was afraid that one of my boys might stop over, you guessed it...erection gone. Oh, I forgot to mention that each time, he wanted oral and spoke of butt stuff-which will never happen!, with oral, he got off very quickly and I was stuck with a cold shower every time! This last time I immediately felt that maybe he isn't attracted to me in that way or maybe he has some homosexual tendencies. I asked and all he would say is that there are a lot of guys who can't get off on "penis in vagina" sex. surprised How am I supposed to be with someone and never have sex? Has anyone encountered this before?

KAY KAY 's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:23 PM
Thank you! :smile:

KAY KAY 's photo
Tue 12/01/15 02:53 PM
Anyone have any ideas on the best texting and calling apps? I met someone here that is supposed to be from my city and seems interesting but claims to be in Fort Hood Texas working at the time. Yeah, I do not want them to have my real number. Lol

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:20 PM
Hmm, what I want for dinner.
slaphead

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 10/17/15 04:50 PM
Chris Stapleton : Tennessee Whiskey

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 10/17/15 04:46 PM
Chris Stapleton : Tennessee Whiskey

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 10/17/15 04:25 PM
Old school- Keith Sweat: Right and a Wrong way.
:banana:

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 10/17/15 04:20 PM
rofl
Too funny!!

KAY KAY 's photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:36 AM
laugh
I hope your feeling better!

KAY KAY 's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:08 PM
Gorgeous eyes and a deep, low, sultry voice. drool :banana:

KAY KAY 's photo
Fri 10/16/15 06:56 PM
Yes! Now just looking for a few friends that I have found while here. I have a couple friends that met here and they are doing well. So, I figured I would do the same and have had NO such luck. They can't understand it and neither can I. Lol

KAY KAY 's photo
Fri 10/16/15 04:11 PM
Dayton! :banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25