Community > Posts By > pb3

pb3's photo
Mon 11/10/14 04:24 PM

such a creative boy made funky character frustrated

All jokes aside, keep up the good work with your coding! :)
I hope that you don't have to go to the "else" blocks too many times in your life. Compiling this program too many times can be painful for the heart compiler!

pb3's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:55 PM

I'd like to make a set of motorbike handlebars from the ribs of people who say scorpios are too intense for a long term relationship.

That's quite intense

pb3's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:34 PM
I'm a bit more pessimistic:

var pb3 = new Male();
while(pb3.isSingle()){
pb3.pissInWind();
}

pb3's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:08 PM
Edited by pb3 on Mon 11/10/14 02:09 PM
This is just a mess of uninitialized variables and syntax errors. You gotta make it so it would actually run. Is this the quality of code they churn out over at the intelligence bureau?

pb3's photo
Mon 11/10/14 12:05 PM
Unfortunately, people will be a lot more guarded online I find. It's just too simple and easy for anyone to type out lies, and no one can tell if it's true. But if you're in person you can be caught in a lie for something as small as your body language.

As a general rule, I wouldn't suggest meeting up for coffee in the first few messages. In person it might be acceptable to suggest coffee so soon assuming the chemistry is good since you met, but online it's too forward. It sucks because it takes SO much time to play message ping-pong, waiting for the other person to come back online, read your message and so on, but it comes with the online territory. It requires patience and the ability to not be offended when people ignore you. A lot of the messages I send get ignored, so it's not just you.

pb3's photo
Mon 11/10/14 10:45 AM
Nice, does it come with a pre-installed sniffer?

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 11:25 PM
Ok, you first

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 11:20 PM

Were did you go???

She paddled her way out

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 11:18 PM
When she looks at her watch and yawns

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 10:56 PM
I always "walk it off" when I sprain my ankle and I find that I can walk on it the next day with barely any pain. But I'm no doctor so that might actually be a bad idea for the long term. It's hard to say how long. Could be a couple days to over a month, but since you walked on it for half a mile I think you'll be able to walk on it without pain sooner than if you didn't walk it off.

As for exercises in the interim, it's tricky because almost any leg exercise will use your ankle. Definitely don't do anything with weights, e.g. free weight squats would be the WORST idea right now. Even leg curls might be painful even though they don't use your ankle. Bike might be your best bet - low resistance/low gear should make it as painless as possible. Just don't force yourself to do any exercises that are painful. "No pain no gain" doesn't apply when you have an injury.

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 10:23 PM

Wet n wild

Well that's just dandy, cuz I'm

And you seem like the type of girl that might be into a

another happy mingle match. congratulations you two

This is what I have planned for our wedding:

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 10:11 PM
Edited by pb3 on Sun 11/09/14 10:12 PM

Wet n wild

Well that's just dandy, cuz I'm

And you seem like the type of girl that might be into a

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 10:08 PM
Before knee surgery to remove an arrow, I used to be an adventurer.

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 10:01 PM
Edited by pb3 on Sun 11/09/14 09:59 PM

How juicy can u make it!?:tongue::tongue::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

Looks like we have the holiday already in our mind. among other things I add broth to the stuffingiI put in the bird. it adds moisture and flavor to the dinner

Wow..drool This ^^ is juicy..:laughing:

And wow, look at the breasts on THAT one!

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:43 PM
Oh, you meant this bread?

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:08 PM
Edited by pb3 on Sun 11/09/14 09:09 PM

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 08:45 PM
Mmmmmmm, I love sloppy Joe's too! And a reference to Wild Wings as well! This woman knows good food!!

pb3's photo
Sun 11/09/14 11:31 AM
According to Hesiod, women are better at having a dog-like mind

pb3's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:52 AM
Actually 2kidsmom and singmesweet you two were specifically who I was thanking in the bottom half of my post. Nothing else was directed at you two, I thought this would be easy to see

pb3's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:19 AM
Why do these forums seem to attract such staunch undereducated feminists incapable of putting forth logical arguments in a proper respectful manner?

I've never felt like such a piece of **** for having a penis. For the record I would never give "respect" (as some people claim to so intensely desire more of in this oh so chauvinist society) to a woman as hostile as some have presented themselves. If your bikini barely covers your vagina you're probably gonna get a few looks. Maybe some whistles are inappropriate but do you actually think we're thinking "how can I do something exceptionally disrespectful amd upset her as much as possible?" We are probably simply thinking "she is sexy wow look at how aesthetically pleasing her body is" It is coming from a disposition of desire, not disrespect. Be flattered or cover it up . Women are just as vulgar and shallow have you seen the lineups for channing Tatum movies or heard the type of comments that come from the women there? Magic Mike was like a congregation of perverted predators(to use a palette of endearing terms similar to that which I've seen in this thread regarding males)but that's OK because if a male were to ever challenge such vulgarity, cries of sexism would fill the room . either it's acceptable for both genders to be shallow about outward sexual appearance or its unacceptable for both genders but pick a side and quit pointing fingers because when you do there's 3 pointing back at yourself. This thread ruined my day. Yes people on the Internet can ruin my day because they're real people and it pisses me off that I'm treated like an inferior as a male - someone who apparently has no class or feelings or respectability. We are not here to be your punching bags for the crummy experiences you had. Grow up.

To the few ladies here who aren't so distasteful, thank you for being you. To the fellas here who fuel the fire, quit fueling the damn fire!

Previous 1 3