Community > Posts By > the182cansave

the182cansave's photo
Mon 08/23/10 04:23 PM
wonderful... (thats sarcasm, in case nobody got it- hey, thats all thats really left, my ability to make witty remarks/comebacks. im hosed, huh?:angry: )

the182cansave's photo
Sun 08/22/10 05:13 PM
Edited by the182cansave on Sun 08/22/10 05:23 PM
so i huess u want me to be super specific? i would love a smart, funny, compassionate woman... that would love me everyday... and shes not fat... can u do that? wait? do u know wonder woman? tell her im after her

the182cansave's photo
Sat 08/21/10 09:28 AM
ok, standards for me... (standards, there really shouldnt be any 'standards'? right? right...)

look i want a woman who is super nice, super smart, and funny... oh and laugh at my jokes (honestly)...

and it would really help if i was attracted to them... and they are attracted to me...

i dont care about bust size like most men do, i just wanna have a smart conversation with a girl... what i guess my main problem is... that i live in a heavly populated area where theres nothing but mormons (LDS) here, and im not gonna convert just to praise moroni

maybe i shoot too high? maybe im supposed to date a DD model? maybe im suppose to succumb and convert to the religion i swore to never join?

this this is sad, that i am reduced to asking personal questions to people i dont know, maybe i should ask an elder when he drops by trying to woo me into the mormon beilefe and finally join there religion? or what?

this is silly..

the182cansave's photo
Wed 08/18/10 11:53 AM
ok, look... alot of u are saying that there is somebody for everyone, right? well what if I wont "settle" for anyone.... my standards have not lowered, they have acually gone up and they are harder to meet... and since all girls/women want 25ish, rock-hard abs, and the exotic look to him... i cannot compete with that, and i wont 'settle' for anything that dosnt reach my standards... and i have uber-strict standards.

but im to nice i guess, i dont wanna hurt anyones feelings (ive always been that way) so i doubt theres much hope for me... so ill go join the celibacy club... where we all sit around and talk about our deep loathing of women... whateve

the182cansave's photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:24 AM
thanx 4 understanding...

the182cansave's photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:16 AM
Edited by the182cansave on Thu 08/12/10 09:25 AM

the182cansave's photo
Sat 08/07/10 03:11 PM
look, honestly... its been awhile since i ever had a "serious" relationship, and I ended up with a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) and i guess, nobody would like to even come around.

well i dont want to sound desperate, cuz im not i just want to say how lucky everyone without a TBI is

im not badly disfigured, or anything, its just women do not even want to mess with a guy who has a TBI, its like im damaged goods, broken and cannot be returned.

And everything anyone says that i have to focus on what still wrks, my humor, my computer skills, and i can swim...

gaww, this sounds desperate- so nm well chat later