Community > Posts By > kenny621

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/15/16 10:57 PM

YEEEEPPP!!!! I agree, but before that thought I truly did have another and it was WHY ME??? I just wanna stay asleep.

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/15/16 10:52 PM
The world is a cruel, cutthroat place. People are only out after themselves, no one truly cares about the other anymore.

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 11:10 PM

Am ready for a women to rock my world .shades

If I ever asked a woman to rock my world, this is what will happen

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 10:57 PM

ever had any striking experience on here?

I hope I don't get in trouble for this because I'm in a picture posting mood today.

I was told by the girl to meet her at the lake, so we could go skinny dipping. So I get ready to do a cannonball in the lake.....and what do I see.
This Hungry Hippo starting running after me.

Needless to say, I will never meet another girl to go skinny dipping with ever again. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Just kidding of course, that's not me. biggrin

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 10:38 PM
or maybe I'll become senile and this will be me:

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 10:34 PM
If I keep feeling like I do now, this will be me in 10 years.

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 08:47 PM
What did the cow do before it lost its legs? The chickens must've retaliated,

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 08:32 PM
Ummmmmmm......ok. Well, I would add some more about yourself. It just sounds like you are just looking for another guy to pay for your education. As far as helping with your education, there are lots of people that can do that. Call me geographically illiterate, but where exactly are you? The only place I can come up with that barely matches CCS, Captial District .....is Columbus, OH.

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 08:21 PM
Edited by kenny621 on Fri 07/08/16 08:22 PM
It's very true. I'm different in person than I am on the computer. On the computer, I can be a geeky nerd and dork to anyone.......however, in person....I am really quiet and shy until I get to know you. Some people online might hate my dorky humor, but would love me if they met me offline and vice versa....lol. rofl However, I can show the true me behind the screen while on a keyboard. pitchfork :thumbsup:

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:55 PM
"WHERE'S THE BEEF?!"
Gosh, I'm getting old....Wendy's lady

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:47 PM
Edited by kenny621 on Fri 07/08/16 07:47 PM

Easy as ...
Or simple as...
Do re mi ..

Edit:
THE JACKSON 5

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:37 PM

Shhheeewwww.....I'm relieved. Simple reminder for the guys.....i thought this topic was going to be about the prostate exam. rofl
oh kenny .. I am just preparing some diagrams fir the mingke men .. with the help of my trained gerbil .. He has a camera strapped to his head . Shouldn't be much longer now . I am sure he will reappear soon :-)

Well, let me run first far away. I have heard horror stories in the old days when they had to use VHS cameras....lol.

I am laughing at the man wearing the pink tights .. Did he just volunteer ... :-)

NO.....lol.....I think he's supposed to be gay and smiling at the Doctor's big fingers. lmao rofl

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:26 PM
Through years and years of practice, I have learned to just be happy by myself. It's inevitable that love will always lead to pain. The balance (T'ai Chi) of Yin-Yang. Great symbol. The more love you let in your life, the more pain you'll have through breakups, disagreements, fights, death, etc. So that is why I have a huge block on myself......I will have to be damn sure before I open myself up to another person as I had before.

Emotions = pain
Logic = strength

That's my nutty view of how I moved on.

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:09 PM
UHHHHHHH.......is it just me, or is anyone else confused by this post? Hrmmm......i feel like I don't have all the information here to respond adequately. I better shut up before I turn into this cat:

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 06:52 PM
To quote the kid from Kindergarten Cop with ole Arnold:

"Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina"

drinks rofl

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 06:49 PM
I don't even know what the heck I'm doing on the earth.......let alone this dating sight. Maybe I'll find the answer here. lol

kenny621's photo
Fri 07/08/16 04:57 PM

Shhheeewwww.....I'm relieved. Simple reminder for the guys.....i thought this topic was going to be about the prostate exam. rofl
oh kenny .. I am just preparing some diagrams fir the mingke men .. with the help of my trained gerbil .. He has a camera strapped to his head . Shouldn't be much longer now . I am sure he will reappear soon :-)

Well, let me run first far away. I have heard horror stories in the old days when they had to use VHS cameras....lol.

kenny621's photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:23 PM

Humans are truly the cruelest creatures on this planet. tears I love dogs and cats both.

kenny621's photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:16 PM

I'm back baby!

I'm front man.

Good ta see ya Rob

I'm stinky bottom......all we need now is middle, top, left, and right.

kenny621's photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:01 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7