Community > Posts By > janBACHA

janBACHA's photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:07 PM
Well if you believe its enough with just ONE beautiful guy on the site, to get all the beautiful girls come running, you might need to do some rethinking ;)

:hugging::hugging::hugging::hugging::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

janBACHA's photo
Thu 08/04/16 04:49 PM
rofl

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

janBACHA's photo
Fri 07/22/16 10:26 AM
how i get a frnd without pay

Well u should meet him/her AND convince him/her AS I DIDN'T YET LOL laugh flowers rofl

janBACHA's photo
Fri 07/22/16 10:15 AM
so hard to find a good woman on a dating site why is that?

Are u serious... Here i haven't found a good man and u r talking about woman :banana: :banana: :banana: oops oops oops oops oops oops oops oops oops

janBACHA's photo
Fri 07/22/16 10:11 AM
Is this site actually a dating site? As i'have joined this site about 2 weeks ago and i didnt find anyone yet.

Be patient my friend i have joined it a month ago and v r same in response LOL :tongue: happy laugh :wink: :smile: love

janBACHA's photo
Fri 07/22/16 09:56 AM

so hard to find a good woman on a dating site why is that?

They should be with good men already.

:ok_hand::bouquet::joy::ok_hand::punch::thumbsup:

janBACHA's photo
Fri 07/22/16 09:55 AM
Exactly but v couldn't see them
nor find them... frustrated blushing noway