Community > Posts By > danigapeach2

danigapeach2's photo
Sun 12/11/16 06:25 PM
How come the guys on this site do not know what the word "separated" means? I have copied and pasted Webster's definition for them now.
What up with that?

danigapeach2's photo
Sun 12/11/16 06:20 PM
Edited by danigapeach2 on Sun 12/11/16 06:21 PM
Don't mean to sound rude but you do not say anything so there is nothing to rate.
A lot of pictures but no content. IMHO, Dani

danigapeach2's photo
Sat 12/10/16 07:08 PM
When you say you are seeking an intimate encounter that translates to women as all you are looking for is one night stands or sex only not a real relationship.
If that is truly all you are looking for then that is what you will attract.
I hope this helps.

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 11/14/16 03:04 PM
I am just curious as to why it is a given that companions do not love each other?
The white hot passion at the expense of all else kind of "love" is not sustainable and usually when the passion cools and life sets in the honey moon as they say is over.
I would prefer a man I can respect and grow to love with an endearing heart over unruly passion any day.
Just my humble opinion. Dani

danigapeach2's photo
Tue 11/08/16 03:47 PM
Journey baby!
Steve Perry rocks my world!

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 10/24/16 05:21 PM
You heal from the pain then you decide you are ready to trust again.
But most people are afraid of loneliness so they never really give themselves time to heal before rushing into another relationship.

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 10/24/16 04:48 PM
Hello, my number of emails come in waves then level off then come again when new guys join.
I reply to every one that emails me. Since 95% of the men who email me do not read my profile and I clearly state I do not want nudges or any form of flirts and those I will not respond to I do not reply to that unwanted type of approach.
I have read several women's comments here that state their frustration that men do not read the profile and I have heard from men that reading the profile is not what they are interested in doing.
So we have a living example of "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". I feel a man serious in his pursuit would want knowledge to be able to enhance how he makes first contact but men do not see it that way.
Just MHO.

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 10/17/16 03:46 PM

This is really just a vent but I need to get it off my chest.
Men on this site constantly send me emails saying hi and they are not who I am seeking. At first I replied politely and engaged in small talk until it became clear they wanted to develop a romantic relationship. I then tried as politely as I could to point out they were not who I am looking for. They accused me of leading them on.
So I learned from those experiences to say right up front if the gentleman is not a match for me and they still get angry.
Most of this could be avoided if men would just READ my profile but most choose not to.

I am feeling as though I have no choice in who I want to see and to exercise my choice means men (who think they are wonderful gentlemen by the way) feel justified in cursing me and calling me all kinds of names.
Is this the norm on this site? Do other women experience this as well?

Yes, and men experience it as well. And on all dating sites, not just this one.

I had a lovely conversation with a seemingly nice woman, earlier this month. We chatted about the workings of the site (not this one, but similar), I offered some insights (I'd been on longer) and sympathized with her worries. When she asked to move directly to communicating through another email service that I have had very bad experiences with in the past, and I explained that I didn't like that one, she lashed out at me, called me a liar and a deceiver, and demanded I never try to contact her again. Ironic thing was, she was the one who initiated contact.

So yes. it happens everywhere.

And in fact, it is the number one reason why MOST people react to message s from strangers to whom we are not immediately attracted or interested, by deleting them without response.

It's the only effective way to avoid that sudden vicious attack experience.

I get it but it still does not lessen the sadness I feel that people have in large measure lost all social graces. sad2

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 10/17/16 03:40 PM

Men on this site constantly send me emails saying hi and they are not who I am seeking. At first I replied politely and engaged in small talk until it became clear they wanted to develop a romantic relationship. I then tried as politely as I could to point out they were not who I am looking for. They accused me of leading them on.
So I learned from those experiences to say right up front if the gentleman is not a match for me and they still get angry.
Most of this could be avoided if men would just READ my profile but most choose not to.

I am feeling as though I have no choice in who I want to see and to exercise my choice means men (who think they are wonderful gentlemen by the way) feel justified in cursing me and calling me all kinds of names.

Yes, and men experience it as well. And on all dating sites, not just this one.

I had a lovely conversation with a seemingly nice woman, earlier this month. We chatted about the workings of the site (not this one, but similar), I offered some insights (I'd been on longer) and sympathized with her worries. When she asked to move directly to communicating through another email service that I have had very bad experiences with in the past, and I explained that I didn't like that one, she lashed out at me, called me a liar and a deceiver, and demanded I never try to contact her again. Ironic thing was, she was the one who initiated contact.

So yes. it happens everywhere.

And in fact, it is the number one reason why MOST people react to message s from strangers to whom we are not immediately attracted or interested, by deleting them without response.

It's the only effective way to avoid that sudden vicious attack experience.

I get it but it still does not lessen the sadness I feel that people have in large measure lost all social graces. sad2

danigapeach2's photo
Sun 10/16/16 08:18 PM

I've read that many men are very visual and don't bother to even read a profile; they see a picture of someone who looks good and email right away--they'll deal with compatibility later.
Good luck.

I get the line that men are visual but for all the divorced men here you would think that after a while they would figure out that tactic is not working. Slow learners I guess.

danigapeach2's photo
Sat 10/15/16 10:00 PM
I hear you girl!

danigapeach2's photo
Sat 10/15/16 08:41 PM

danigapeach2's photo
Sun 09/11/16 09:49 AM
Amen

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 08/01/16 01:42 PM
Hello you should have a sentence in red that reads " Rate people now and see if you are a match" and you can click on that and a list of random matches most of which are not a match will pop up one at a time and you say yes, no or maybe to them. You also have the option to read their profile in detail to gain better insight about them if they took the time to write anything.
The "Mutual Match" deal is really a marketing ploy to get you to become a paying member of the sight.
I did that once and got banned from the sight for reasons that are still a mystery to me. I think the paying profiles get monitored for their email exchanges more closely than the free profiles do which are virtually not monitored at all. Who knows I may get kicked off now for offering an honest opinion but it is what it is.
If a lady writes a profile please take the time to read it. It impresses a lady a great deal.
All the best in your search. Shalom in Yeshua. Dani

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 07/18/16 12:40 PM
Hi link12hh I think that CrystalFairy is just reacting to frustrations with guys who will not read a profile even if you paid them. I do not know how many single ladies in your age range are here but if a guy does not take the time to write a profile then I do not take my time to contact him.
I think the online process takes a great deal of patience and perseverance and some pretty thick skin and only you can decide if you possess what it takes.
From the way you describe your life dating might not be the best focus for your energies right now. Not being judgmental but if you do not have transport, a job or financial means to actually date I am not sure how that would work for you. Perhaps you can begin a word of mouth business fixing electronics and computers.
I am glad to know I am not the only lady here that tells males on this site to read my profile before contacting me. There seems to be a real problem with making the effort to learn first. All the men of my age are into nothing but the silliest pick up lines much like the ones they would lamely use in a bar in real life. I always think they wonder why they get shot down in the bar as well. By the time you get to be 45 or older you would think a man would have learned how to initiate an intelligent conversation with a lady.
Oh Well. Shalom

1 2 4 Next