Community > Posts By > danigapeach2

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 04/29/19 07:47 AM
Thank you

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 04/29/19 07:35 AM
Edited by danigapeach2 on Mon 04/29/19 07:38 AM
The old profile I had wad danigapeach with no number on it and for reasons that were never explained to me I was deactivated. It was a paid account and mingle kept my money.
I do not know if you can view my messages but the screen shot I was sent was from Rob and it is still in my message area.

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 04/29/19 06:36 AM
For the fifth time a man here has told me he cannot pull up my profile to read anything. He sent me a screen shot of what he sees.
The picture IS NOT the one I have selected as my main profile pic. The age IS INCORRECT and nothing regarding my interests or the section "a little about me" can be seen or accessed.
Is the application for i phone not the same as for Android? And why is ALL info not available?

danigapeach2's photo
Sun 03/10/19 09:11 AM
I do not think you can delete them. Just like you cannot delete when someone makes you their favorite.

danigapeach2's photo
Tue 02/19/19 02:21 PM
It seems that this last guy was logged onto mingle not mingle2 and he can see pics and send flirts and messages but cannot view the profile. How does that happen?

danigapeach2's photo
Tue 02/19/19 07:33 AM
Thank you for the feedback. I realize my profile is long but it has grown in response to the number of men who would not stop bothering me when I politely said I was not interested and they were not who I am seeking. A lot of VERY AGGRESSIVE TYPES HERE.

danigapeach2's photo
Tue 02/19/19 02:16 AM
Several times males have contacted me and when I asked why they did not read my profile they state there is no profile to read. Has this happened to any one else?

danigapeach2's photo
Sun 01/13/19 06:31 PM
What amazed me is how you read into what msharmony wrote to totally misunderstand.She wrote "no one with sense cares about Trump and his empty boasts and promises, which included a wall at the expense of MEXICO".
Which you interpreted to mean that those who support the wall were senseless.(?)
What she said was no one with sense cares about Trump. You went on a rant about something you TOTALLY MISREAD. Perhaps you should read more carefully in the future.
I think your over reaction is how wars get started.

danigapeach2's photo
Sat 12/01/18 11:00 AM
Since he is only here for sex I would say the percentage drops to <5 % interest.laugh laugh laugh

danigapeach2's photo
Sat 12/01/18 09:00 AM
I think you might be over re-acting just a bit. While you are totally correct that the questions are either irrelevant or too personal the bottom line is most males on the internet lack social and conversational skills. The task of reading a profile and actually finding common conversational material is beyond them.

danigapeach2's photo
Sat 11/17/18 11:32 AM
Yes I most definitely still drive. So does my 89 year old mother. No wrecks or near misses for her so she keeps chugging along.

danigapeach2's photo
Sun 11/11/18 05:43 AM
Why does Mingle 2 not refund your money if they deactivate your profile?

danigapeach2's photo
Sun 11/04/18 08:07 AM
For the umpteenth time DUDE - you want her but she does not want you. EVERYONE here can see that and EVERYONE here has told you that but you seem unable to let go. You are teetering on being stalker material.
LET IT GO AND MOVE ON.

danigapeach2's photo
Thu 10/25/18 06:01 PM
You did fine. It is a bit plain for my taste but nothing negative about it.
Are you really only 5 feet 2 inches tall?

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 09/03/18 04:27 PM
Your profile is fairly empty with nothing to indicate who you are. But that aside the only truly limiting factor is the "intimate encounter" translates to sex only in the online dating world.

Happy seeking!

danigapeach2's photo
Thu 08/30/18 04:31 PM

Maybe he can strive to be living in the ghetto with a fat woman. :joy:

You and Trump are a perfect match.

danigapeach2's photo
Fri 08/24/18 08:10 AM
What do you think is wrong with your profile?

danigapeach2's photo
Wed 08/22/18 09:47 AM
Thanks

danigapeach2's photo
Wed 08/22/18 09:39 AM
How do you inquire if you have been deactivated?
I had a profile deactivated for no reason given to me and how can you inquire when you cannot get back on the site?

danigapeach2's photo
Mon 05/21/18 05:58 AM
We feel the gentle flutter the excitement it imparts

Previous 1 3 4