Community > Posts By > BonnyMiss

BonnyMiss's photo
Fri 02/19/10 03:33 PM

Hello i hv a 2 part question. EVERY1 welcome to reply!

1. Do you think dark skin black women are portrayed in a dim mostly negative light by the media/ movies?

2. What do you think of dark skin black women who do not wear perms/ fake hair of any sort?

3. Who is the last dark skin woman who wore her natural hair who u thot was sexy? ( halle berry , tyra banks are light skinned black women - they dont count.)

Honest- unafraid ppl plz respond

1. No. I see quite a bit of lovely women (inside and out) portrayed in a good way

2. It's their choice. Is there something wrong with perms or fake hair?

3. they don't count?? well I see a lot of "dark skinned" ladies that are absolutely beautiful in real life. The movies and such aren't really that accurate anyway not matter what their skin color. You have lighting, make up, costumes, etc.

Gee hun, I didn't know you cared. bigsmile

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:46 AM

TEnsion

Good Morning Bonny (smiles)

Happy Valentines Day!waving

Thanks hun, sorry for the late reply. Hugs

BonnyMiss's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:38 AM
EDucate

BonnyMiss's photo
Sun 02/14/10 04:35 AM
:banana: :banana: Well, £10 return is not bad for a £1 investment............ Wonder what to spend it on? bigsmile

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:20 PM

Depends on the maturity of the child, I think. What's the difference between having a kid watch a dog give birth to puppies, and watching their mother?

Heck, a good man will be in there as well, supporting his significant other. And I know plenty who won't, because they lack maturity.

Most ment think they are dying when they have a common cold, do you think they would be able to stand the though of witnessing childbirth? laugh

An interesting thing to think about and it brings up the point of talking with your significant other about whether they will or will not be involved in the delivery room, even as support. I wouldn't respect a man who wasn't going to be involved all the way through.

My dad didn't get the option of not being in the room. He actually delivered me, as the doc walked in. Of course, early on in mom's pregnancy with me, he was in the doghouse, since he and the doc were discussing the similarities between delivering calves and children. Mom was not a happy camper with him on that! LMAO!

laugh laugh I can see here the similarity comes in ...............Only the female of the species gives birth.

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:16 PM

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOdrinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks biggrin

I think she's got it, by jove I think she's got it!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:14 PM

I am taking it you are a teacher? :smile:

I work in a school as a part of the behaviour team, there are four of us in the team, we are the ones who pick up on truancy, bullying etc and meet out 'appropiate' punishment

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:10 PM

Depends on the maturity of the child, I think. What's the difference between having a kid watch a dog give birth to puppies, and watching their mother?

Heck, a good man will be in there as well, supporting his significant other. And I know plenty who won't, because they lack maturity.

Most ment think they are dying when they have a common cold, do you think they would be able to stand the though of witnessing childbirth? laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 03:11 PM
I am now so very confused after watching this documentary, the discussion has heated up!!! laugh The only panelist who was saying it is a positive thing taking children into the delivery room has now changed sides, she is now saying children under 15 should not be allowed.I personally would not want to, I much prefer my son to still believe that the stork delivers babies.......... He's 25! laugh laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 02:54 PM
I am watching a documentary about this at the moment, the panel are split over the discussion, some think it is a good thing, others think it is too much of a responsibility for young children. One member of the panel has stated that society is making children grow up too quickly and it may not be in a young child's interest to witness childbirth.............

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 02:38 PM
Apparently some children are traumatised by the experience.

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 02:37 PM

I been doing fine lady, thank you and yourself?...I didn't forget about it. I use it!!..laugh laugh

Hi {{{Bonny}}} :heart: flowerforyou , Just keeping this on top. Can't loose it!!...laugh..How have you been doing sweetie? Havn't talked to you for a while. flowers

Gosh! I very nearly forgot about this thread laugh I've been more busy than I have ever been in ages. How are you? flowerforyou

Getting frustrated at work and cannot wait for Friday, we close for half term. bigsmile

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 02:20 PM

Hi {{{Bonny}}} :heart: flowerforyou , Just keeping this on top. Can't loose it!!...laugh..How have you been doing sweetie? Havn't talked to you for a while. flowers

Gosh! I very nearly forgot about this thread laugh I've been more busy than I have ever been in ages. How are you? flowerforyou

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 02/09/10 02:17 PM
Why do some women do it and would you take your children along to watch you give birth?

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 02/08/10 09:14 AM

... Miss Bonnie is ALWAYS on top of it! (smiles)

miss - sims

I aim to please. bigsmile

Cater = Carte = Trace = React = Crate = Caret = Creat

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 02/08/10 09:07 AM

lure = rule

biggrin Wow Bonny, I'm impressed!

I'm just a sado who likes playing with words, I need to get a life!! laugh laugh laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 02/08/10 09:05 AM

Bonny...that's how people know it's not me....I'm too mean laugh

I think emotional abuse is worse than physical (most of the time) because it lasts longer, but I wonder if you don't put up with it, if it would be abuse?

Not mean, you just don't suffer fools gladly.

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 02/08/10 12:05 AM
Although no visible physical signs may be present, emotional abuse can ultimately lead to someone doing themselves physical harm.Tactics used by the abuser includes destructive criticism, abusive name calling and persistent put down is classed as emotional abuse and in some cases worse than physical assault. Mark, Kim is too strong a woman to put up with any of this ......... :tongue:

BonnyMiss's photo
Sun 02/07/10 11:46 PM
Teasing = Signate = Ingates = Seating = Easting = Gainset = Ingesta = Eatings

BonnyMiss's photo
Sun 02/07/10 11:39 PM
Performed = Preformed

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25