Sun 08/08/10 04:50 AM
Edited by BonnyMiss on Sun 08/08/10 04:51 AM
Failure is the first step to success.

BonnyMiss's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:42 AM

BonnyMiss's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:39 AM

Well, Im a Canadian chick living in Mexico...can I play too?? flowerforyou

Of course you can, we welcome everyone.............. Word of warning, some of what is said here may sound like another language to you, ignore it or ask for a translation. bigsmile

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 04:10 PM
I have a policeman's night stick and if I get into REALLY sticky situations I use my catapult. God, I'm so tough!!

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:47 PM

Ian Grice was the most excited man to buy Chrome plated Mini Cooper to present it as a valentine gift to his wife, Toni. But he wasn’t having any idea in his remotest imagination that this flashiest thing on the road would prove to be a burden instead.

Bought for £30,000, Chrome mini cooper proved nothing but money wasted as the insurance companies have denied covering it on the grounds that it’s too fragile and it’ll get scratched and scuffed too easily.

Here goes the word irony again; this car which remains a costliest mirror than a luminous roadster, that too not in home but in a London showroom and Ian couldn’t drive it home even when BMW has given a week’s free insurance.

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:43 PM

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:42 PM

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:41 PM

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:32 PM
My bother bough a Fujitsu laptop from a boot sale, total price? £5, it had the cover missing from the hard drive, that was all. He went on Amazon and found a cover for £1.49p.

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:27 PM

obsession is NOT cute,,,lol

Speak for yourself. :wink: laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:24 PM
Believe nothing you 'hear' and only half of what you see.............

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:20 PM

Are you talking the war in Iraq?

I am talking about ANY war,,,,war is hell and why is it any sicker if my son or your son dies at 21 years old by the gunshot of someone else who is his age that has never met him,, than if he dies because he strapped on a bomb to win a war?

dead is dead, its all tragic when its the result of senseless violence

War is never a 'pretty' thing, sure, lives are lost, innocent lives of men, women and children (most times)Sure it is sensless, but as long as there are those who insist on curtailing the freedom of others wars will continue. As I've stated before I believe in freedom of speech and all of its trimmings, but some abuse that privilege, plain and simple. These fanatics prey on the unsuspecting, they are not scared to go into shopping centres with bombs strapped to themselves. I personally fail to see the point of that.

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:59 PM

It's nothing compared to what the British did to the Irish!

As for the furore about the mosque, so much for the land of the free!

That is why I said I am not sure who to trust anymore. A lot of crimes have been committed in this world all in the name of religion, and it will continue as long as mankind exists.

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:53 PM
I will tell you something that scared the hell out of me. I came into contact with a young man (14 years old) in a previous school I worked in before this one, one day I had to take this young man along with others into the school's library for an ICT lesson. Half way through the lesson I noticed he was sharing a chair with another boy (both boys were called Mohammed) Mohammed No1 was born and raised in South Africa, his parents were killed in a civil war in South Africa and he was brought to the UK by his 21yr old sister who was his legal guardian.

Mohammed No2 was born and raised here in the UK. he knew no other country. I wandered over to where they were sitting (heads together sharing a single earphone) they were so engrossed in whatever they were listening to that they were not aware I was standing behind them.......... A tap on the shoulders of both boys soon brought them back (spiritually) into the classroom.

Mohammed No1 said "Miss, you need to hear this" I took the earphones and listened, I did not understand a word of what was being said, but I did recognise what was being said was in Arabic.

I unplugged the earphones and asked for an explanation. Mohammed No1 said it was an Arabic radio station, he then went into a long, excited speech about the injustice being done to Saddam Hussein by 'you British pigs'............. That was it, I took him directly to the headteacher, He and his political views were soon out of the school. I was scared, reason? This was a child who was being used by others, he (I am sure) was not sure of what "cause" he was fighting for, I am never sure who I can trust anymore!!

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:33 PM
Edited by BonnyMiss on Wed 08/04/10 02:36 PM

I am glad that the people of New York are going through with it and I hope that the nay sayers have some insight into themselves.

The naysayers will find that they are falsely punishing a group of people not responsible for 9/11 if they look into themselves enough.

why am i not surprised...

Many a bombing attacks in the UK have been planned in mosques, bomb making materials have been stored in mosques. Mosques in the UK have been searched for incendiary devices because the fanatics have hidden behind the mosque as a haven. All of the followers of Mohammed may not be fanatics, but do you really want to take the chance? The saying 'One rotten apple' springs to mind.

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:28 PM

yea, i can see how the "mistake" was made
laugh laugh

Yes, I can see how they made the mistake........... Both women are wearing red lipstick! :angel:

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:26 PM
This is in bad taste, I believe in the freedom of speech, freedom of movement and all the little 'perks' afforded with it BUT; how insensitive and downright disrespectful (to say the least) for these people to ask for permission to build a mosque on a place where so many lost their lives - and all in the name of religious fanaticism. The Christians, Buddist, Catholics,Jews, Pentecostals,Seventh Day Adventists and all other regilious orders/following should apply for permission to have a house of worship built alongside the mosque, it would be quite interesting to see if they would be granted the same exalted status!!!

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:08 PM
Make a page on Face Book to promote your charity, I am sure Totage will help you with putting an 'Add Me' button (from your web site that he will help you make) on your page.

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 12:23 PM

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 08/04/10 12:22 PM

And a great mingle to you too ashcat999 flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25