BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:21 AM
Dreamcatcher = Stephen King.

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:20 AM
laugh laugh laugh Cruel, but funny!

BonnyMiss's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:15 AM
I kept putting off reading this, but eventually I did, I throughly enjoyed it.

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 07/27/10 07:12 PM

Can you pee your name in the snow?????

No, but I can cut a mighty fine riverlet! :angel:

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 07/27/10 06:23 PM
Edited by BonnyMiss on Tue 07/27/10 06:24 PM
T, for anyone who 'know' you know that poetry is not your forte, but that said; we have all applauded your progress when it came to expressing your thoughts in prose/poetry/muses or whatever else anyone wants to call it. I personally have enjoyed your efforts, do not let any self appointed critic/fool tell you any different. Poetry writing is an expression of self.

To the lady in who has taken it upon herself to critique the work of others on this forum; we are not a professional poetry site but we do try to encourage those who have made the effort to share their work with us.

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 07/27/10 06:06 PM
Edited by BonnyMiss on Tue 07/27/10 06:06 PM
Now THAT'S cussing without the use of vulgar words!!! drinker laugh laugh laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:47 PM

Hey Everybody!..been a lil bit since I posted anything sooo..I figured I would just say hi while I figure out why I stopped getting "New mail notices".grumble

You know it's summer when Our Lady appears! laugh laugh laugh Good to see you, how are you hun? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Bonny..I've been back for a good while now..I went through a hard time for awhile..You just now noticing me?..WOW!..I knew I was invisible to guys but to girls now too?..what the crap?..lol.

Ooops! I was the one who was absent :-( Sorry to hear you had a tough time, hope it is all better now.

BonnyMiss's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:31 PM

Hey Everybody!..been a lil bit since I posted anything sooo..I figured I would just say hi while I figure out why I stopped getting "New mail notices".grumble

You know it's summer when Our Lady appears! laugh laugh laugh Good to see you, how are you hun? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 10:30 AM

Are you taking suggestions though? smokinnoway :tongue:

I have a few "suited" for the position, can you think of anyone? :wink: laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:20 AM

I'de do ya!!!!!

Hell I wore my sundress out the other day...you will get used to all the staring and "F**kin freak" comments too.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:19 AM

Ok then

"No I do not belong to this club!":heart: Lol

Guess I will have to look elsewhere for mean peeps. laugh :wink:

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:17 AM
Biggie - A biggie is what a child calls his poo! Hence the reason Wendy's Hamburgers has never really taken off in England - who would buy "biggie fries"? Yuck - I'm sure you wouldn't buy poo fries! The other meaning of Biggie is an erection.

Yellowrose, are you sorry you started this thread? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:14 AM
Bender - Gay man
To go on a bender - a pub crawl or a heavy drinking session.
rofl rofl

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:12 AM
Bang - Nothing to do with your hair - this is a rather unattractive way of describing having sex. Always gets a smile from Brits in American hair dressers when they are asked about their bangs.

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:11 AM
Arse about face - This means you are doing something back to front.

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:09 AM

Cars have boots in the UK.

That's the trunk?

It is. laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:08 AM

you are trying to get rid of me aren't ya??? I am wise to your game laugh

Not in the slightest, I figured if you have a bigger, etter computer you would e more inclined to download Skype so I could call you. bigsmile

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:06 AM

What if I'm not bitter? Lol

I'm always telling everyone to throw it away!!! Lol

Can I sneak in at night when they can't see me??:heart:

The success of this club to not anyone know you belong then when they least expect............ Hit them with it!! Full on Biatchin' laugh laugh

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:04 AM
Tab = Cigaretts

BonnyMiss's photo
Mon 07/26/10 07:59 AM

Thank you wolfchicflowerforyou

Bonny...you want me to build a desktop??? You give me WAY too much credit laugh

Nothing much to it, every component has its own slot, you cannot go wrong, give it a whirl.............

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25