Community > Posts By > kgdolphinlvr

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:23 AM

Bare foot pregnant, keeps the house clean, has dinner on the table when I get home from work. And if I stop and have a few after work when she hears me stumbling in the house grabs the plate and reheats dinner by the time I sit at the table.

Or how about this one.

5'4" to 5'9" 36-24-36 hair color doesn't really matter cause she will be required to dye it every so often to please my fettish for a different woman.

Or maybe well I better just leave it at those before I offend some women in here.

WOW!....and are you single? With those requirements , i bet...lol

Ok, appreciate your input..noway

I was joking around I didn't think anyone on mingle would take that seriously. Alltho there probably are men out there like that.

It was funny.....

So, truly I know it is different but aren't we all looking for happiness with someone .....to share things with?

Oh my, now getting too deep...laugh

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:15 AM

Bare foot pregnant, keeps the house clean, has dinner on the table when I get home from work. And if I stop and have a few after work when she hears me stumbling in the house grabs the plate and reheats dinner by the time I sit at the table.

Or how about this one.

5'4" to 5'9" 36-24-36 hair color doesn't really matter cause she will be required to dye it every so often to please my fettish for a different woman.

Or maybe well I better just leave it at those before I offend some women in here.

WOW!....and are you single? With those requirements , i bet...lol

Ok, appreciate your input..noway

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:08 AM

Hello and welcome, new friend flowerforyou

thank you.........

Have a wonderful labor day!!:smile:

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:41 AM
how is everyone?

having a good long weekend?

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:29 AM

we absolutely love to be nagged, pressured into marriage and to have sex withheld from us for weeks. laugh

Ok, now give us the real answer....lol

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:22 AM
all three of those were good

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:20 AM
It is confusing now days..........sad

THOUGHTS..........

What do you need and/or want?????

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:32 PM
sad yep single....so guess joinging for now.........

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:27 PM
My mom did and one of my friends....

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:57 PM
:smile: hey and welcome...i too am new.

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 06:00 PM
sad Divorced for 14 years....been in and out of relationships but not found another that want to make that full commitment yet.

I want it to last next time as was married for 9 years and not happy most of it.

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:59 PM
that is so true...be honest. But having a good female friend can become handy as she can tell you advice when going out/

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:41 PM
my response would be with someone....if could find someone that could feel that way about/

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:37 PM
:smile: Thank you...i am hoping as been searching for awhile....but putting it in the Lord's hands.

Thanks and have a blessed Labor Day weekend!

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:36 PM
:smile: Good to hear that as hoping can make some new friends and also maybe meet a couple of new people to date or even more??

Yes, i enjoy the forums....they are fun and interesting!

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:29 PM
:smile: Help! Looking for good honest and fun people to make as friends.....want good fellowship and fun?

I am also searching for a good hearted christian man to meet and possibly find as my soulmate....is he out there?

thoughts or comments?

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:04 PM
I have tried other sites and met a few people here and there....

Is this one any different? How come it is hard to find someone that is honest ......

thoughts?

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 05:01 PM
:smile: That is not always true? We want a guy that will treat us right but that has some backbone too. I dont like ********, but on the other side dont want a guy that seems too sissy....gotta have some "manliness" to him and is sometimes a mix of cocky too...lol.

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:21 PM
:smile: Hello new friend

kgdolphinlvr's photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:18 PM
noway wow ....two years on here and nothing?? That is not encourageing.

Previous 1