Community > Posts By > Just_Me_Johann

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:42 PM
Edited by Just_Me_Johann on Thu 09/24/09 05:42 PM
A woman brought a very limp duck into a Veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope. And listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away.

"The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. The duck is dead, replied the vet.
"How can you be so sure,?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head. The vet patted the dog on the head and took it, out of the room.

A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck. "The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman.
The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$150!" she cried, "$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20. But with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now $150."

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:38 PM
boiling in a pot. One egg says to the other "wanna see my crack?" The other egg says "Quit teasing me, I'm not even hard yet"

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:37 PM

I loved that one. Finally, a great joke about men. lol
lol, how the heck you been shoes?

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:34 PM

waving
goodbye

tears
winx, you know I am on the fast route out, but its ok, I got to talk to friends :)

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:32 PM
yup.......nice guys finish first. Good thing I am an azz laugh

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:31 PM

waving
goodbye

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:27 PM

That is just wrong on so many levels lol

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:24 PM

Gee... I thought for a minate there I had a secret admirer
blushing rofl Just joking...
Sorry I don't know you, but I do know the CherBear

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:22 PM
Some men in a pickup truck drove to a lumberyard. One of the men walked into the office and said, "We need some four-by-twos."

The clerk asked, "You mean two-by-fours, don't you?"

The man said, "I'll go check," and went back to the truck.

He returned shortly and said, "Yeah, I meant two-by-four."

"All right. How long do you need them?"

The customer paused for a moment and said, "I'd better go check."

After a while, he returned to the office and said, "A long time. We're gonna build a house."

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:16 PM
flowerforyou how about a flower instead?

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:15 PM
devil devil devil devil devil

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:13 PM

Hmm, I missed ms bear devil

So now ya gotta kiss me? :wink:
Sure. You should put those booty pics back up though cause yours is fine :banana:

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:12 PM

tongue2 I have a shiny one too tongue2 oops

laugh laugh And what kind of toy do you have honey? laugh My toys don't whistle embarassed

nah, that was my; " I was really playing with my new toy but didn't want to tell anyone whistle".

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/chaosrob/IMG_1257.jpg

the shiney one in the middle. You should see my collection now BG love

mine is when I can get a good tight woman to exfoliate it for me. SHines really good afterwards ;)

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:10 PM
Bye BG, it was good to talk to you again as well

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:06 PM
Edited by Just_Me_Johann on Thu 09/24/09 05:07 PM

laugh laugh And what kind of toy do you have honey? laugh My toys don't whistle embarassed

nah, that was my; " I was really playing with my new toy but didn't want to tell anyone whistle".

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/chaosrob/IMG_1257.jpg

the shiney one in the middle. You should see my collection now BG love

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:03 PM
Hmm, I missed ms bear devil

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:01 PM

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 04:58 PM
well I can tell you, while looking at the new stadium out my window, texas is a peach ;). I might even go to cowboys tonight

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 04:57 PM
I'm back, had to check the weather *whistles*

Just_Me_Johann's photo
Thu 09/24/09 04:54 PM
Edited by Just_Me_Johann on Thu 09/24/09 04:55 PM
let me look......sexay

Previous 1 3