BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 10:40 PM
Any of them out there any more?

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:57 PM
Yes I am

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:51 PM

Hey I love the support bro. Thank you. Do you know what your cousin is going to be doing in the Army? I used to partake in the herbal supplements too. Lol and I will again when I get out unless it becomes legal while I'm in, then I'll stay in 'til i retire. Ha. Hey if your cousin needs any tips or anything, hit me up or have him, I've only been in 3 and a half years but I know a thing or two and I can help new guys.

Also when you get out, hit me up man.... I'll hook you up for your services if you need any ink or just wanna smoke it up and kick it.

Much Respect
Michael Priest
Phoenix,Arizona

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:50 PM

Hey I love the support bro. Thank you. Do you know what your cousin is going to be doing in the Army? I used to partake in the herbal supplements too. Lol and I will again when I get out unless it becomes legal while I'm in, then I'll stay in 'til i retire. Ha. Hey if your cousin needs any tips or anything, hit me up or have him, I've only been in 3 and a half years but I know a thing or two and I can help new guys.

ALright man I will

unholyaddictions@rocketmail.com

there is my business email... hit me up anytime man

Ill get ahold of him and get his info and give him yours as well

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:46 PM

Any woman with a nice booty.laugh

HELL YEAH !!!!

I must say .... the legs and ASSets are always the first thing I look at..... besides the face.... cuz if you have a great body and no teeth.........I WILL RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:45 PM
All I know babe is you can have my tattoo ANY DAY !!!

uh..... that was to 4974 ..... sorry randy ...

LOL

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:43 PM
Honestly my cousin is in the army as well.... he is in school still I think. I just wanted to say thank you.

If it wasn't for people like you joining the forces and fighting for our country that allows us anything we have, even the herbal supplemental smoking I partake in......

so thanks man

you are a real hero for even wearing the outfit man!!!

THANKS

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:36 PM
Anytime man.... hey what branch you in?

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:35 PM
Sorry, Im kinda high and can't see well LOL

"It's for my glacoma"

swear to god? say swear to god.....

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:34 PM
UM .......... IT IS NOT FOR SALE, BUT YOU CAN RENT IT FOR A WEEKEND......

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:34 PM
RAWR :)

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:33 PM
*DONT FALL IN LOVE
*MAKE SURE IT'S NOT A GUY (UNLESS YOU ARE INTO THAT KIND OF THING)
*LEARN TO LAUGH NO MATTER WHAT
*DON'T MAKE THE MODS MAD
*NO CUSSING AND SUCH IN FORUMS
*LOTS OF HOTTIES
*LOTS OF MORONS
*PRETTY FUN WHEN YOU ARE FADERADED

GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GET PREGNANT

LATER

MICHAEL PRIEST
PHX, AZ

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:31 PM
YES

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:30 PM
MY WEENIE IS TATTOOED

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:29 PM
PAUL,

HERE I FIND MYSELF AT A WEIRD PLACE OFFERING A HAND TO SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY OLDER THAN MYSELF. mY ADVICE TO YOU IS SIMPLE ON THIS, I WAS IN YOUR SON'S PLACE, AS I GREW UP. I HAD A FATHER FIGURE THAT WAS NOT BLOOD AND NEVER REALLY KNEW MY REAL DAD UNTIL I WAS 16. THE TRUTH IS, MUCH LIKE ME I AM SURE, HE WILL ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS MISSING WITHOUT YOU THERE. HE WILL ALWAYS WONDER WHO HE REALLY IS, BECAUSE IN ALL REALITY HE WILL ONLY KNOW WHAT HE IS TOLD ABOUT YOU, IF YOU ARE NOT THERE.

I WILL NOT MAKE THIS RUN ON ANY LONGER. CONTACT HIM PAUL. AS SOON AS YOU CAN. BE CAREFUL WITH ANY LEGAL ISSUES REGARDING IT FIRST THOUGH. YOU WILL DO HIM NO GOOD IN JAIL. BUT MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT HIM, OFFER AN APPOLIGY... IF HE ASKS FOR AN EXPLANATION, GIVE IT TO HIM, IF HE IS LIKE ME..... CHANCES ARE ALL HE WILL CARE ABOUT IS THAT HE HAS A FATHER!!

MINE STILL BAILED ON ME... AND NOW WE NO LONGER SPEAK... DON'T LOSE OUT ON SOMETHING THAT COULD BE AMAZING. IT MAY BE HARD TO FACE HIM, BUT DO IT FOR HIM AND FOR YOU!! BOYS NEED A REAL FATHER, YOU SHARE BLOOD AND I BELIEVE SOULD AS WELL.

TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK SIR,
MUCH LOVE
MICHAEL PRIEST
PHOENIX,AZ

BMS's photo
Tue 10/20/09 09:22 PM
WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE TOWARDS THE ETHNIC BACKGROUND OF YOUR PARTNER? ARE THERE ANY THAT YOU WOULD NEVER DATE?

NOT WHY !

NOT A RACIST OR BIGOT QUESTION OR THE REASONING BEHIND IT........ JUST CURIOUSITY.

SO WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER......?

MINE IS .....

WHITE
HISPANIC
SPANISH
AFRICAN AMERICAN
AND
MIXED VARIETIES OF ALL OF THOSE LISTED.

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH EVERYONE TONIGHT

MUCH LOVE,
MICHAEL PRIEST
PHOENIX,ARIZONA

BMS's photo
Thu 10/15/09 06:42 PM
WOW

Yeah sorry about that... was having a bad night. Rough week, my niece is being put in a home because she has become homicidal and is only 12 yrs old. My snake died, but I am getting 2 or 3 more within the next 2 weeks....

So doing much better, but it is awesome that people still are willing to read a post and give a positive view to a negative person in hopes of helping. It is refreshing to know that there are still good hearted people out there!

Thank You
Michael
Phx,AZ

BMS's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:37 AM
Has a beautiful smile !!!!

BMS's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:37 AM
Hey.... um... nice tongue! can I have a lick?

BMS's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:36 AM
has a crush on my llama

Previous 1 3 4 5 6