Your chain holds no power
Go on ... Be brave 

For this chain has moved
From my heart to my head
And If u do not let go
I will soon be dead

nicetallguy38's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:19 PM

I read this earlier and I think it is outrageous! What if a patient goes into a hospital that he owes money to and is dying? Do the doctors just stand back and let them die? I think not! These firefighters chose this profession so they should do their job no matter what!

I am gonna make a wild guess and bet this was a volunteer fire department ... gonna make a second wild guess and bet you there is more to the story than was reported. Thats usually the way it is .. Headlines read "Fireman let house burn" facts are "Fireman suspect meth lab in home ... to dangerous to approach" ... (not intended to mean that this guys house was a meth lab .. its just an example)

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 09/23/10 10:39 PM
Its not the size of the tractor that matters ... Its how well she plows the field!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 09/16/10 11:09 PM

laugh laugh laugh I get people in their 60's sometimes toohuh

No way .. people in thier 60's cant use computers!! Must be scammers!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 09/16/10 11:02 PM

Life was so much easier without texting! Anybody agree or am I just an old fart!

lol, your not old! And yes, much, you either called, or you didn't, that simple. Now we have the middle man! Kill him with a spoon!

haha thanks!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:57 PM
Life was so much easier without texting! Anybody agree or am I just an old fart!

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:52 PM

2009 poverty and income data released today by the Census Bureau reveal that 43.6 million people are living in poverty. Not that I think that this administration is any different than the others we've had.

We need to quit leaning way left or way right, grab this problem and control it. Yeah... like that'll ever happen!!

Just curios as to what the "poverty level" is and does that ever change? (not talking cost of living change) Got a feeling todays poverty standards are a bit different than even 20-30 years ago??

good point, stamps were 15 cents, and gas was 1.15, so Im sure what would have been considered poverty level(11,200 for a family of four) then would have been quite a bit less than what is considered now( $21,834 for a family of four)

True but Im not talking inflation ...just seems to me that every generation seems to have bigger and bigger sense of entitlement and I wonder if that plays into the "poverty" description. I really dont know!

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:43 PM
Edited by nicetallguy38 on Thu 09/16/10 10:44 PM

David Bowie did the same thing in the 1970s. He would put on OUTRAGEOUS stage shows. She just tries to take image to a whole different high. She isn't my personal cup of tea but I do not have a dislike of her like Brittany Spears. Lady gaga isn't running amok and acting all stupid and all ya know! She reminds me of David Bowie meets a Las Vegas choreographer!

Lady Gaga isnt acting all stupid?? Sooo getting naked in the Yankee clubhouse is acting smart?? HAHA Im not a fan of either but yes Gaga gets the nod for being a real musician .. apparently she was quite the piano bar player type person back in the day!

Just to clarify not a Britany or Gaga fan HUGE Bowie fan tho

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:39 PM

2009 poverty and income data released today by the Census Bureau reveal that 43.6 million people are living in poverty. Not that I think that this administration is any different than the others we've had.

We need to quit leaning way left or way right, grab this problem and control it. Yeah... like that'll ever happen!!

Just curios as to what the "poverty level" is and does that ever change? (not talking cost of living change) Got a feeling todays poverty standards are a bit different than even 20-30 years ago??

nicetallguy38's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:47 PM

Maybe Im joining way to late on this ... But isnt a "prophecy" nothing more than a prediction of the future?

a prediction is an opinion by any individual of something that might take place, it requires no special or divine powers to do or any interference or influence from any other person or Divine entity to accomplish...it is simply a guess..

a prophecy is a message from a Divine source or perhaps from an Undivine omniscient source handed down to a chosen individual called a prophet of an event that shall and will take place...

since one of the debators claimed they had a prophecy and not a prediction and is therefore considered to be a prophet, but made it clear that they did not receive their prophecy from God ...this is why I asked them to name the omniscient source that they did receive the prophecy from

So if u dont believe in a "divine" source ... A prophecy is nothing more that a prediction of the future??

nicetallguy38's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:43 PM

Get your happy *** to the fridge and get ya some.... shshshs do I look like a maid? noway :laughing: :laughing:

WOW ... somebody hit a nerve!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:36 PM

Welcome to the wonderful world wide web of dating/finding friends. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Does it hurt or help if you really dont know what you are looking for??

nicetallguy38's photo
Sun 09/12/10 07:13 PM
Well I can only speak for what I prefer ... I prefer Confidence!! I really dont care if you are "curvey" or "slender" If you are happy with the way you look than I am too.

OK I prefer curvey!!! tongue2

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 09/11/10 06:53 AM
OK had to share with the TX folk ... I have in my profile "Looking for DFW companion" Just got messaged from a non Texan asking what DFW stood for ..as if it was a sexual perverted thing! So now Im wondering what folks from afar have thought as they read my profile!! HAHA

DFW - Damn fine woman? Dominating fun witches? Dainty foreign wackos?

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 09/11/10 06:42 AM
Maybe Im joining way to late on this ... But isnt a "prophecy" nothing more than a prediction of the future?

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 09/11/10 06:21 AM
Neither!! FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 09/11/10 06:16 AM
Ive said it before and Ill say it again ... Its all about confidence!! It aint about what the good God gave ya (or the good Dr in some cases) its about how you wear it.

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 09/09/10 06:59 AM

HEY HEY!! Guess who finally got a computer!!

Yall miss me?

Well look who it is hell thought we had scared ya off......bigsmile

Ohhhh no .. Im here! So how is everybody? Anybody float away yesterday? WOW that was fun huh?

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:56 PM

My Play-Do president would run on one platform CONSTITUTION ... CONSTITUTION ... CONSTITUTION!!

If its not in the constitution he/she doesnt act on it!! Sorry pro-choicers ... If it means that much to ya dont live in Texas ... Sorry anti-gay marraige people ... If you dont want Bob and Bill married and living next to ya ... dont live in Massachusetts!!

Its so simple ... yet never done.

Good point! Alot of what people call issues are ridiculous, they seem to pop up on biased news channels around election time for the sole reason of polarizing voters. Your either this extreme or that extreme. Divide and conquer! Same thing with all this anti-mosque sentiments all of a sudden. Whatever happened to freedom of religion? What were we taught as first graders around Thanksgiving time? People came to America to ESCAPE religous persecution. Enough said!

DITTO If they bought the land ... they should build what they want! Same goes for guy in Florida ... If he wants to burn a Koran .. Flames away! Same goes for flags!

nicetallguy38's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:39 PM
My Play-Do president would run on one platform CONSTITUTION ... CONSTITUTION ... CONSTITUTION!!

If its not in the constitution he/she doesnt act on it!! Sorry pro-choicers ... If it means that much to ya dont live in Texas ... Sorry anti-gay marraige people ... If you dont want Bob and Bill married and living next to ya ... dont live in Massachusetts!!

Its so simple ... yet never done.

Previous 1 3 4