Community > Posts By > youknowmebetter

youknowmebetter's photo
Sat 07/23/16 06:14 PM
Good

youknowmebetter's photo
Fri 07/22/16 08:22 AM

I wish there was a way of knowing how many or if anybody reads your writing on the site.

Lola they reply to the thread.

that would mean that everyone who looks has to reply and everyone who looks doesn't reply, Ive read many posts that I didn't reply too. But maybe I'll start saying something.

youknowmebetter's photo
Fri 07/22/16 07:10 AM
I wish there was a way of knowing how many or if anybody reads your writing on the site.

youknowmebetter's photo
Tue 07/19/16 11:06 AM
Imagine sitting near the trunk of a weeping willow, with its leaves and branches cascading panoramic translucent hues of green.

youknowmebetter's photo
Tue 07/19/16 07:51 AM
I want to read your story but I don't see it, what am I doing wrong besides breathing.

youknowmebetter's photo
Tue 07/19/16 12:03 AM
"save all your life" 3am tired

youknowmebetter's photo
Mon 07/18/16 11:57 PM
The second time I see you, I've passed test, moved up to the front ahead of the rest. On our third date will we kiss when we meet, or with our eyes, like secret lovers greet. So many dates we begin to lose count, now it's the months that quickly mount. We have talked about it, we think it's that time, my things to your place or your things to mine.
We know each other's secrets, nothing left to explore. Your feeling restless I'm feeling bored. We confide in each other the things on our minds, we will go separate ways, we think it that time. What stays, what goes, I stick to your list, it's you who would know. Leave the little things, I can hardly remember, a poster from a show we seen last September. I realized when I turned to look back, your place was empty, except for the things in one sack.
The tickets to our first trip were there and braided together were locks of our hair. A key to our first car, we thought was a deal, as it turned out it wasn't a steal. The first rent receipt we paid together, three years ago, now it seems like forever.
Are these the valuable things that we had? A video of you playing catch with my dad.
Back up the stairs I bring everything, you are at work, I shop for a ring.
These Momentos you would save all your, we will save them together if you will be my Wife. me(Slw)