Community > Posts By > boredchick07

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:42 PM
yawn it's late I see where i misread...oh well. You can tell I need to sleep because my attention is low

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:41 PM
wow kat you're having a wild summer

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:38 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

Those are some urinating dogs!

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:36 PM
I'm sure we all have question marks in certain areas when it comes to the opposite sex. Post a question and let's help each other out.

1. What does it mean when a guy stares constantly but never speaks? There's eye contact but no words..just a stare. ~rips hair out~

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY OR DO?

2. Do you make the first move or approach someone you're interested in? If so, what hints or actions do you take?

I try to give eye contact and smile ..doesn't work. I have to yell or spell it out laugh

3.What do you do when there is unwanted attention?

Most older men stare at me and flirt with ice cream. indifferent well recently at the mall anyway..then there's men with kids right next to them that flirt with me too noway

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:30 PM
southern bee ignorance affects all ages. You would think as we age people would leave high school behind, but sadly not

Joshy, that sounds like TOO many people. So like why are you going? Is this a frat house or something? laugh

I see loud late nights in your future..

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:28 PM
laugh LOL gyspy

Can I bite your banana dog!

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:24 PM
hey gypsyflowerforyou

I haven't seen greeneyed really. Does ms.teddy post often anymore? I miss these people LOL.

I was a new member and they were jsh veterans

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:23 PM
southern bee I wish everyone thought like you. However, some don't think about how they present themselves to others noway

Joshy laugh realworld? Why is that? Are you staying with strangers in a large crib?

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:21 PM
bigsmile yayflowerforyou

Yeah please come back artgurl flowerforyou

We need all old and new members to stay and keep that friendly fun atmosphere.

What happened to tulip, greeneyedchick and lisa? frown

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:17 PM
eileena in my pic is my mother, who recently passed away.

Artgurl sad don't tell be you deactivated too! noway
What's going on? All the cool people are leaving or have left?

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:16 PM
exactly southern bee :wink:

The real late at night dating show, elimidate or something like that is REALLY terrible with the cattiness and drama noway

Women talk so horrible to get a man's approval and these guys would never get attention if they were on the camera laugh The women always end up kissing each other or making out indifferent I never get that huh

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:12 PM
eileena9 flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hey it's been so long! I'm glad to see you :heart: :heart:

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:11 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou THANK YOU RIVERGIRL! You said it!

laugh laugh laugh laugh His furry hats and piercings.

He uses his played out and rehearsed lines from past experiences with a certain demographic (goth,rock punk look). He boasts as if he knows it all and that he is universal when it comes to all women.

I would love to see him get cracked on at a hip hop club or some where urban and diverse.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:09 PM
southern bee you're funny.

Every dating show rotates around that same point where people plot to eliminate the others. Like you said, they say "I'm really here for you."

I don't crack on poor people but ignorance, immaturity and no class deserve to be looked at. I see a lot of ghetto chicks that curse you out and quick to fight you on those shows.

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:04 PM
smooched hey joshy sweetieeeeeeeeee

redmond laugh that's funny.

But think about this..would they feel that way about you if they weren't on TV in the spotlight? I have a feeling you would just go up there for fun, not actually looking for love. :wink:

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:03 PM
laugh laugh

Yeah well when people get on the camera they put on their false "persona" and act a fool. noway LOL

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:01 PM
doc please stay. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:00 PM
flowerforyou Nice to meet you southernbee flowerforyou

The shows are so funny. It's like I know they're so dumb and often predictable but yet I find myself watching it

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:59 PM
flowerforyou hey joshy.

laugh have you seen that new pick up artist show. It's so ridiculous

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:56 PM
Lex you're hilarious flowerforyou

"The producers have gone to great lengths to ensure that every girl on the show is slightly less intelligent than a bag of Doritos."

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

That reminds me of the VH1 show "Rock of love." It's the rock version of flavor flav. I had to google the title.