Community > Posts By > Olderwisernicer

no photo
Sun 07/03/16 12:40 PM

Love machines are great for the people who don't need people. Lots of them out there. Literally different strokes for different folks. Might leave a little room on dating sites. And cut down on STDs.

I prefer the unplanned, spontaneous, OOps moments in everything--sex included. Who knew THAT would be a fun kind of thing?

Come on Breaking Bad. You are so charming, I'm sure women are always doing things for you. You don't need a mindless machine.

no photo
Sun 07/03/16 10:08 AM
Good one!
I just shout "DYE" DYE" DYE"

no photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:54 AM
Caught me! LOL

no photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:29 AM
No offense meant deanow1998. We all live and learn.

"Cougar" does not immediately bring to mind anything beyond a voracious sexual appetite. Women at all ages are 99% more than that. We feel minimized by that label.
The young men or "cubbies" don't have the same response. They seem to enjoy the role and name.

I have a lot of young friends. Age is only one aspect of a relationship.
Sorry to snap on you like a pride of lionesses. :(

Valeris...do you remember the Big Boy balloons with the little cardboard shoes to allow it to stand upright without helium? I was so intrigued by that. Low tech--high tech for the sixties. Thanks for the brain jog.

no photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:16 AM
Greystone? I don't know. Names are pretty important to keep intact. But men are competitive, so maybe. Hmm.

From a woman's perspective I think humble is more attractive. But I'm a few generations behind you. I can legitimately use the phrase "back in the day" LOL

no photo
Sat 07/02/16 04:25 PM
I miss the discovery moment when you read something or hear something in a musical track that blows you away. Turning and wanting to share an OMG moment that can't be translated into text or phone call.

Or catching a look on someone's face when you are busy and didn't realize that the view was appreciated.

Really the sharing moments of life.Sharing the beauty and uniqueness of life. Filling the God shaped hole.

All the other stuff are occupations-cooking, cleaning, and so on.

no photo
Sat 07/02/16 02:42 PM
"I will tell you later" is a turn-off and a flag.

Protect your privacy, but add some type of interest. Indoor guy, outdoor guy, fancy and materialistic or casual and comfortable, do you entertain in a social setting or prefer to be entertained??? Day person or night owl?

Just my take on what I expected to see.

no photo
Sat 07/02/16 02:06 PM
Let the heart lead! Fabulous!!!!!

no photo
Sat 07/02/16 01:27 PM
Thanks, Igor.
Nice to see someone still has respect for women and wildlife.