Community > Posts By > MeetShahid

MeetShahid's photo
Sun 07/10/16 12:33 PM
Mingle is time consuming....

that's obvious.....y else we would use any other social media....just to make friends....to get laid....to be social....

the ugly truth....you won't be with a friend if its not worth your time....Devil speaks...

MeetShahid's photo
Sun 07/10/16 12:26 PM
Edited by MeetShahid on Sun 07/10/16 12:29 PM
Going faster than light>>>

they say its not possible....but we have done lot of things we used to think were not possible....

lets hope they do it....but I always think what will happen when its done....thinking of not only what good can come out of it....

thanks for posting anyways... :)

MeetShahid's photo
Sun 07/10/16 12:23 PM
Nice to hear from you ladies and gents....feels good to know I am not the only one who takes time to think about time..

See you around if any thing comes to mind....or yours...feel free

Njoy yourself....Have a good "time"....

MeetShahid's photo
Sun 07/03/16 03:45 PM
Edited by MeetShahid on Sun 07/03/16 03:46 PM
as we know time moves slow and fast with movement....the faster we go the slow is our time....and vice versa....so is time really movement.....if we stop everything......whats the time then>>haha.....

MeetShahid's photo
Sun 07/03/16 03:41 PM
recently joined so i have a big list of what I have watched....spartacus, shameless, full metal, entourage, friends like 452 times (don't give to stress on the number), million to one, pawn stars, man vs food many many many more....

MeetShahid's photo
Sun 07/03/16 03:38 PM
My favourite games are first person shooter story games. I like to finish what I started. I just dont play a game for fun....i wanna know what the story is, I wanna cove the side missions, maybe sometimes live in it talk about it....so and so forth....