Community > Posts By > loveland9

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:13 PM
Anyway,neo-pagans,psychics,we Wiccans practice and achieve that someday.So we're all related.Ha ha

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 01:30 AM
Well i haven't seen any of my ppl here but i don't care.All the same i'm benjamin from Ghana.I'm friendly,loving,caring and understanding.
looking for friends and dates.Lol

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 01:23 AM
Hello Wiccans.i'm hopping you're all not mute out there or maybe we don't have some here.If there's some here open your mouths.by the way,i'm one B-)

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 01:19 AM
I'm a Wiccan:)B) and Wiccan don't worship satan.We don't even have anything like satan or anything related to him as he being a trouble causer on our live.We believe that whatever happens to you is due to your own deeds.And even though we have many Gods,it's up to you to "work" (note:not worship cos we have the supreme ONE)wit one or wit all.

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 01:08 AM
Lets get the message right.The Bible as it says said in Gen. chapter 1:26 and i quote "and God said,let Us make man in our image,after Our likeness:......."so you see,it can be taken from here under a point of view that God is male

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:53 AM
Thx for your participation in my topic.But pls note "love is a natural phenomena which happens to all creatures....." do you think if love did not come between that female black widows you're talking of,would they have had sex?think about if it was rather hatred.Now what made you fall for your love before you left them?wasn't it love?Love came first for you to fall for them,then hatred.So logic still stands when you quote me wrong.Hope you got me.Thx

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:44 AM
Well i wouldn't say anything much here.But i don't understand what he means by being busy with work.Ask yourself,is he busy to the extend that he doesn't even get time to even bath,or sleep and have a rest at home?No matter how busy we sometimes are we get a little time for ourselves to interact wit nature.So let him understand your feelings and don't keep dump.And if he's not a cybort,he'll understand

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:16 PM
One may ask. Where's love and how do we get it.
Let me ask you a question.When you met that gal/guy you fell for where did that kind of love come from?And how did you get that love to fall for that person.
know lets know that love is a natural phenomena which happens to all creatures.So lets allow ourselves to let that thing enter us naturally and you'll know where that love is and how you can get it.Thx

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 04:04 AM
I love to talk about love but i wouldn't preach about it,lol.I'm benjamin and would like to talk a little about love and people
The first thing i'd like to say about love is that "love is a verb"
People say they love you but what do they really do to show it?Loving you means no harm,no unfaithfulness,no lies,no hatred,no disappointment.Love should be natural.Don't make yourself what you're not.Believe me you'll surely get a gal or a lady who understands your love.thank you