Community > Posts By > theloveking

theloveking's photo
Sun 05/16/10 10:49 AM
If I should head out to the coffee shop or try to pick a lady up on Mingle to go with....

hmmm
drinker

theloveking's photo
Sun 05/16/10 10:48 AM
Same about with delilady...
I drink alot of coffee, maybe because I like to hang out at coffee shops and get the chitter chatter on stuff.

Anyone think coffee shops are going outa fad?

theloveking's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:25 PM
Ok thanks Rose, just wanted to see if there by chance was any discussion about Craigslist. Not a big deal. :)

ttyl

theloveking's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:37 PM
Hey all...
I have been using Mingle2 for awhile now and all of a sudden thought... How can I search the all the forums for a keyword or phrase.

Is this possible?

huh

theloveking's photo
Thu 03/25/10 01:16 PM
Ok all...

2Kids yep listen to EarthSprite.. I am more than your creator of Playboy Hugh Hefner. First not so old and worn out!!

:banana: :banana: smokin

theloveking's photo
Thu 03/25/10 09:45 AM

:banana: Post nude pics, get all the chicks:banana:

Etrain :)
Maybe thats why I am not getting so many replys !!! noway

theloveking's photo
Thu 03/25/10 09:31 AM
2Kids,
Is there any technique on here to find ladys. I have had such BAD luck on POF and other sites. Either its just constant back and forth messages and no hookup or no hookup at all (hookup meaning date).

ttyl
huh

theloveking's photo
Thu 03/25/10 09:10 AM
Hey all
Curious if someone could rate my profile. Not sure, if I am not seeing it but for some reason getting either NO views or very very little.

Check it out please and let me know

frustrated

theloveking's photo
Thu 03/25/10 08:59 AM

Single
drinker

theloveking's photo
Fri 01/15/10 06:36 AM
There has to be more female coffee drinks here on Mingle2!

There has to be....

drinker

theloveking's photo
Sun 01/10/10 06:28 AM
So... as it seems like the whole USA is in the low digits for tempature...
Is anyone out there drinking their coffee yet today?

Starbucks? Caribou? Private Owned Shop?
Let me know!!!

theloveking's photo
Fri 01/08/10 04:37 PM
drinker

Tippin my coffee cup to all the ladys on this fine New Year!

theloveking's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:02 PM
I was once told by some person online that you should have a picture with your body cut off for the main pic. Then the next step is to take that picture and make sure it has your whole body on it. So then you have 2 pics, really you should only need one with your whole body. Then add 4 or 5 more...
I have found that when people put pics of them in the bars, at least for me that's one big turn off. Its not that fact that their drinking but it does make ya seem to be hooked on the bar scene.

To each their own!

theloveking's photo
Thu 01/07/10 07:17 PM
Hmmm boy its been awhile.... I would have to say either Bon Jovi or Matchbox 20 about a year ago or so... Lately I have been alittle busy so hard to find the time as of late. However there hasn't been too many good concerts to go to lately.

How about you?

theloveking's photo
Wed 01/06/10 07:42 PM
Just stopping in to say HI to everyone... Ladies, lets go bowling or lets do something else fun!!!

Get ahold of me!

TTYL
:banana:

theloveking's photo
Tue 01/05/10 07:36 PM
I have been single for awhile now. It seems for me hard to find the right match. The ladies I do run into always are looking for something else, or our personalitys just clash.

I have dated once from another site. Nothing but a boring trip to more or less a museum. Never heard back from the lady (she also brought her female friend along) again.

theloveking's photo
Tue 01/05/10 07:26 PM
Hitting up coffee shops
walking
listening to great rock n roll!
going to concerts
skating (ice)
watching hockey

theloveking's photo
Tue 01/05/10 03:41 PM
Hmmm is my profile the best then???

theloveking's photo
Mon 01/04/10 07:21 PM
Hey all! I am back with Mingle2 after a small break from online dating. Could someone please check my profile out. See if I am missing something, or anything that I should add to increase possibly the amount of female visitors....

Let me know

TTYL

theloveking's photo
Sun 01/03/10 08:36 PM
I've noticed that too. I shop at a Super Target now that I found out that their are better looking girls there, compared to Walmart! Who can beat it? Surely not Sams Club or Fleet Farm!! yawn

The Starbucks coffee can go but hey I love the new improvements at Target! Any SWF working their on Mingle? :banana:

Previous 1