Community > Posts By > okguyw4cats

no photo
Wed 02/15/17 04:43 AM
Hi. Steve here. I'm the guy that sends the 'hugs". I'm a good guy, so don't worry about me giving you problems. I'm also pretty straight looking and acting, I served in the Armed Forces, and in the Commissionaires ... so that answers your question there. I also admire the fact that you work with kids, you must be a very gentle and caring man. I'm sorry that I'm older. Anyway, I think that we share a problem with this site .... we're far away from everything....There are other sites but ... maybe like you, I like a little distance between a lot of strangers knowing about my way of life. It wasn't easy being a gay man when I was younger, its easier now ... but not by a whole lot. Its probably harder for you ... I recognize that. I guess you're lonely and frustrated. No doubt. If you need me, or need to get some emotional support get me on the site okguyw4cats. I know PA and I like it there, though you're probably fed up with it ...maybe not .... you have family there right? OK just telling you that all these months I have tried to maintain a connection, and that I want to understand you and know you. Steve Dunster

no photo
Sun 12/18/16 10:28 PM
Great songs .... "In My Life", "Yesterday", "Up On the Roof"; but I can't forget "The Way You Look Tonight" Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers I guess I've betrayed my sentimentality....... but how about "Into the Mystic" or "Madame George" ..... Have a fine Christmas holiday everyone .... Steve ... or as he is known "okguyw4cats" Byeflowerforyou