Community > Posts By > luckydesertgirl

luckydesertgirl's photo
Thu 07/21/16 04:12 PM
I used to believe in forever, soulmates, and all that other crap. However, what the story books don't tell you is that love fades. It's something that both partners need to work on every single day. When you see two people who are madly in love it's only they are both working hard to thrive in their relationship or they are both "keeping up appearances" without doing any work. True love that effortless doesn't exist.

luckydesertgirl's photo
Thu 07/21/16 03:54 PM
My husband and I are getting a divorce because he cheated on me. I only found out about it because it was with a student at the school he taught at and is now in prison because of it. However, in retrospect some of the signs were:

1) He was always online and appeared to be chatting with someone. When I asked who it was he was very vague (just a friend). Then he closed his computer so I couldn't see the screen.

2) After 5 years of marriage he suddenly became upset with me over things that never bothered him before.

3) Something just felt off to me

luckydesertgirl's photo
Thu 07/21/16 03:15 PM
Currently, living in North Las Vegas, but I'm not interested in the clubbing scene.