Community > Posts By > Yanha

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 07:19 PM
I will tell you what doesn't work for me and you can take your cues from it.

1. Don't ask for her number, whatsapp, kik, Skype or anything that could be deemed private in the very first contact.
2. Don't start calling her baby, honey, my love, sweetie or any other term of endearment before getting to know her.
3. I have seen your profile and I think it is ok. You are not guilty of this. Please do not put the "I want a drama free woman......". Why do I say this?? Sometimes, instead of making yourself attractive (in your profile intro) to those who may want to say hello and consider you as a potential mate, you spend time bashing women. It therefore comes off as if you have the drama and the luggage and the baggage and its not attractive.
4. Please don't tell me I am sexy and it makes you feel a particular way in the very first conversation
5. Please have a profile to read!!!!! I have seen a few profiles with only the word 'hi'
6. Be honest and true to who you are. When you are fake, it eventually comes out and that's unattractive
7. Make it more than sex
8. Dont be afraid of conversations. Use your wit and your intelligence to win over that special person

I am sure the women here will agree with me

I wish you all the best!!!

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 06:57 PM
Truth be told....
I could not see myself falling for a guy who has never kissed a girl at 30.
What happened to the kiss he should have stole from his kindergarten crush???
I dont know. Plus he is unemployed.
Tsk tsk tsk......that's hard

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 06:46 PM
Why do I feel like I am reading a riddle.
She opens her heart and bares her soul, she professes love.
You turned her down when she proposed to you and now she is single.

You scarred the woman and you want us to tell you that you broke her heart and she never recovered from it.

I dont know what you are asking. I think you know the answer and maybe you should tell us