Community > Posts By > Jord33n

no photo
Mon 09/03/18 03:43 PM
Yes I've used it in my photography before using mobile phones and as a function on the app, unfortunately I can't show you on here.

no photo
Mon 09/03/18 03:40 PM
Don't listen to any of this confusing crap on here, that is a series issue, go and see a proper marriage counsellor, preferably one you can sit down with and talk to in person.

You've got massive decisions to make with intricate interwoven parts with massive implications for the rest of your life, and any children involved.

no photo
Thu 08/16/18 03:14 AM
Women don't answer back on Mingle2. Personally I think the whole online dating scene is broken. You'd do better trying to talk to a girl at your local store than getting anything out of online dating. It's just a huge waste of time. Online dating sites are just stringing you a long with pretty pictures of pretty girls.

no photo
Thu 08/09/18 04:11 PM
Never thought of actually meeting someone from online before, you'd think that should happen through online dating, not for me doesn't.

no photo
Thu 08/09/18 04:05 PM
Got tonnes of blonde girls here, no need to go to Norway for that.

no photo
Thu 08/09/18 04:00 PM
I on the digital art scene, really tough right now because there are a million other digital artist all trying to get seen.

no photo
Thu 08/09/18 03:56 PM
Lazy in the sense that others are doing more harder work than you whilst carrying your burden as well.

Usually involves students, and people what are claiming benefits.

no photo
Thu 08/09/18 03:53 PM
It's a movie starring Wesley Snipes and Jason Statham.

no photo
Thu 08/09/18 03:46 PM
Same here, but I couldn't really enjoy it because I went all on my lonesome tod late at night and had to walk home really tired afterwards.

no photo
Thu 08/09/18 03:41 PM
Absolute f**king nightmare you'll never get any one out of it, awful waste of time. You'll go in lonely, 5 years later you'll come out lonely.

no photo
Thu 08/09/18 03:36 PM
"What great big Dumbo ears you have, Ar ain't that sweet"

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 09:12 AM
Yeap! Quit while your ahead. Given up on online dating, easier to get struck by lightning.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 09:01 AM
I definitely recommend one of those, it broke eventually from over use. Definitely 100 times healthier than a deep fat fryer, and oil took months before a bottle was finished.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 08:39 AM
Iceland! What is that like? Need to visit wild Atlantic coast and active volcano tours if you can.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 06:36 AM
Remnant it's self does not infer something positive, remnant implies that something has actually been destroyed, and the remnant is what's left or what remains. If your a 'remnant' of something that is not good place or condition to be in.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 06:30 AM
I suppose you go through phases. When I was in my twenties I used to have all these older women with children around me. When I partnered we were around the same age. Now I'm older and divorced, I'm talking to all these girls who are like half my age.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 06:23 AM
Happens all the time, my grandfather and grandmother were a younger man and older woman pair by ten years.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 06:19 AM
There are hundreds of youtube videos now and a growing community of online people who think there isn't just life on the moon in the past but now in the present day, even cities. I don't see it personally, but their coming up with heavy arguments, proofs, and their numbers are swelling.

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 10:28 AM
Well, its not about me anymore so here is a different question

How would you react if your son or daughter brought home a partner you knew was less desirable in you family or community standing.

Would you feel ashamed, more for your self and your reputation and what people would think or react, complying to those pressures and expectations.

Or would you support and embrace your sons, daughters decisons saying their happiness and decision was more important to you than anything else, even if at some level in your self even, you dissaproved.

no photo
Sun 04/30/17 03:32 PM
Same here, all my life. Haven't done much for a while though, getting into the tech side of if again with sketchbook program.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9