Community > Posts By > Bigheaded

Bigheaded's photo
Wed 10/14/09 08:29 AM
They need somthing to fill there hole with man.

Bigheaded's photo
Tue 10/13/09 08:30 PM
This is not a monatairy issue this society is not based on money it's based on ideas of morality we are sell outs to our own code pittiful we are weak and miss the point time after time because were so attentive on the content we miss the context and the context is that there is no compassion any more we all are mentaily ill I think in some way not embrassing our inner integerity and vounerability is why we are so cold and unforgiving as people absoultly desenseatized ps what if that was your grand mother, mother fuc er

Bigheaded's photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:07 PM
The police are a holes dam I can see them beating up little kids who are mouthy but an elderly woman ps the world is a crazy place

Bigheaded's photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:03 PM
Okok I herd she was talkin BIG shi! What Happened.. ?Someone said her teeth fell out and she got $40,000 cuz they didn't wanna fight it! Did someone see the video I'm going to utube I'll report later peace

Bigheaded's photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:54 PM
No for real what happened!?

Bigheaded's photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:52 PM
That's what I heard it was on the todays show this morning... I the next relationship I get into... if she starts acting up I tazzer her mother

Bigheaded's photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:47 PM
Yo what happened... ??

Bigheaded's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:55 PM
I think it's nice just to chat with Someone like I have had a couple running conversations and it's comforting like nothing is going to happen and were thousands of miles away I think that takes a lot of the tense stigma out of putting myself out there like I'm not expecting or trying to get any bangin done it's just not goin happen ps I just had to add this cuz I was sounding negative and I don't like that so peace yall have a good night, one love

Bigheaded's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:47 PM
Man wemen in Minnesota are mean like I've lived all over the country and the girls here at least the ones I'm interested in are stuck up and rude like I had one just laugh at me when I told her she was pretty and asked her out to eat like it's depressing so I think I'm done rejection hurts too bad they make me feel like a creep for sayin hi and make me feel like a loser for asking them out and I think I'm a nice looking guy man their like stright shi!!y here like real bad like the worst like worse than vagas wow that's hard

Bigheaded's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:24 PM
Mmmm. Earth wind and fire the drum song ps that shi! Is bangin sun

Bigheaded's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:04 PM
Girl friend I was jk I think your pretty and no deserves to be stood up that sucks F him!!

Bigheaded's photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:43 PM
HEY!! Maybe bill Clinton called him to play tennis on the moon? Duh! Now I could uderstand that.. As far as the phone call telling you he couldn't make it... He was probably so excited he lost his mind. Grow a heart! Omg

Bigheaded's photo
Wed 10/07/09 08:31 AM
IMG_0206.JPG
i wonder if this picture shows up

Bigheaded's photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:33 PM
Personality... Duh were really not that shallow... but One or the other(personality or looks)is way too ridged so there HAS to be a combination I can't be open to the idea of having a relationship with a lady that I'm not even attracted to that would be asking for a whole lot of trouble and hurting someone feelings. And no one likes to hurt peoples feelings unless your completely selfish and don't care about any one but your self

Bigheaded's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:15 AM
I'm a really nice person and I'm trying to learn how to make friends I don't think I'm really looking for a relatioship like if a lady really wanted to spend time with me I wouuld be like stuck like chuck I met a really nice nice girl from another country and were friends (wow)which I love I love love love she is so easy going and she I think can offer me a lot of experance in dealing with like having a child. To make a long story short I like goofing around and IGet lot Lot lotta comfort from her just knowing that I can talk to someone who won't give me
advice (inless I ask) without trying to judge me as well her being so far away takes me trying to "hit it" out of the equasion she is helping me learn how to love right... Ya know

Bigheaded's photo
Mon 10/05/09 12:27 PM
I love to be in love with myself it's a very serious thing too.. Love is not blind Im blind to it probably my biggest goal in life is to figure out how to love right with no exceptions no expectations. My concept of love and what I want to mean or want it to be is very shallow. Help me I know ya can and want to take a chance. ps workin on it yall wish me luck please

Bigheaded's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:46 PM
My daughters head on my chest

Bigheaded's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:22 PM
I think maybe he just doesn't care that much usually people will unpredictable things because they have nothing to loose it's like a person can be more aggressive with a wager when he (or she) is playing with house money.. I would need to know more to make a more educated guess like what did he sY it in regards to ps eaither way that type of behavior is scarey to me I do not like uncompassionate people

Bigheaded's photo
Sat 10/03/09 10:30 PM
I like when a woman approachs me like especialy if she gets physically close to me and gives me that heat ya know like looks at me like the way yall look at a man that ya want like bad... OH!! Pick one and only
one ease in his personal space and touch him on the side look at him the way yall do with the jaw droped a bit then give a little light giggle

Bigheaded's photo
Sat 10/03/09 08:49 PM
First of all your out your mind dating a 19 year old let alone one who's got a kid on the way. Yo her hormones are off the f- in charts.. Yeah it will probably end well for ya but watch out for the bi polar after shock dude she probably wouldn't be having a baby with some one she didn't care about I don't wAnt to seem too negitive JUST be careful completely be her friend cuz right now your gunna get the fake person... Be her friend for as long as it take to she who she really is.. do not project a fantacy on her bro when she tells you who she is beleive her careful man

Previous 1 3