Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 01/27/18 06:36 PM
Wow it would be nice to receive something else from someone else rather than them asking something from me all the time?

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:49 AM
No it doesn't take a perfect profile or a perfect picture... be specific in your profile. When you put your pictures on your profile, make sure that they're not blurry or you're too far away and I pass on a lot of men who are wearing sunglasses. The more pictures you have and the more detailed your profile is the better your chances are... just saying- my opinion.

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:41 AM
Quite true, had been in a marriage for 36 years where my now ex husband loved his alcohol more than his own wife and kids. Then you have scammers who take advantage of your good heart and your vulnerability...

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:37 AM
Hell yeah I agree... been there done that!

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:36 AM
Have seen plenty of men put on their profiles that they are honest and other things... then you give them a chance, benefit of the doubt and you catch them in a lie! Has happened to me more times than I can shake a stick. That makes it very hard to trust. Also I say actions speak louder than words, if you're going to say something then you better be able to back it up with your actions. And don't make promises that you can't keep!

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:28 AM
Am 57 years old and single.

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:24 AM
Yes I definitely agree with this, a lot of times I will read the man's profile before replying to him. If he doesn't have much on his profile or it looks like a script or 'fake' then I don't reply. And read her profile and comment on something from her profile. I get so many men who don't say much or think that they can woo me with sweet words of compliments. I would much rather them read my whole profile and comment on something in my profile. And men... the more you put on your profile and more specifically more pictures but WITHOUT SUNGLASSES! the better your chances are with a woman. Just saying my opinion from experience on a lot of dating sites!

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:15 AM
How about if you give a guy your cell phone number and he doesn't text you back. Sometimes you have to look at the big picture and from both sides. Or say the woman replies and the man never replies back or takes forever to reply... is it fair to the woman to wait?

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:06 AM
Have a lot of problems with getting respect and honesty.

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 01:04 AM
Hell yes cos scammers use sweet words to woo you out of your money... so glad that Mingle 2 has 4 different boxes why you would report someone with the top one saying 'spammer/scammer'! Too bad Facebook doesn't do more about someone pretending to be someone else!

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:59 AM
Not sure?

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:57 AM
Very very true, there's always that suspicion if they are only talking to you or some other woman. I was talking to someone who claimed that he loved me yet I Yahoo searched his name and found him on Badoo and then he tried to make an excuse so I blocked him.

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:53 AM
Hell yes, I keep having younger men hit on me and want to talk to me while I don't know what the hell is wrong with the older men!

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:49 AM
Hell yes!

Rebelredneck59 's photo
Sat 11/19/16 12:48 AM
No I don't believe in true love, I was married for 36 years and my ex husband loved his alcohol more than his own wife and kids. I was faithful to him, and have yet to find an honest, faithful, God fearing man with good morals and good values. Most men I have met online are scammers, players or don't know what they want. It's said that women are complicated but my opinion is that men are more complicated than women as well as it's been said that "You have to wait on a woman"?! I've had to wait on more men than I can shake a stick at! Plus don't make promises that you can't keep!