Community > Posts By > WulvNDawg

WulvNDawg's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:51 AM
im bored, anyone else bored. why must i be bored....cant i a girl just come to me? in stead of me going through the rejection dealy again and again and again....gawd.
i need someone to play with tooo.

WulvNDawg's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:19 AM
is there anybody out there......(pink floyd rules)

WulvNDawg's photo
Fri 09/25/09 11:27 PM
sometimes a temporary effect is all it takes to start something good.

but yah, some nice people on this site but can someone recomend or post a link to some chat rooms, the edmonton alberta canada area would be good. this forum chatting takes forever, not that im in a rush but it is a slow way of communicating. kinda like sending a rider out to deliver a messege....and hoping he returns alive...lol.

WulvNDawg's photo
Fri 09/25/09 11:48 AM
Edited by WulvNDawg on Fri 09/25/09 11:49 AM
wow your cute, forget the dog.lol
sw1tch i mean you...

WulvNDawg's photo
Fri 09/25/09 11:47 AM
its funny you say that cause i say he does the polarbear stare when he is lying with his head between his paws, just like the polar bears do. hes not all white though.

WulvNDawg's photo
Fri 09/25/09 11:46 AM
no, sorry ladies, not looking for date for him. believe me he has no problems with the ladies...lol.
he is a 10 yr old husky-wolf, hence my online tag- Wulv'N Dawg.
but yeah i know hes cute just trying to get a convo going with some pplzzz.
i signed up for this thinking it was a chatroom kinda site, but i guess not. oh well i'll keep useing it for abit and see if i can get a girl to chat with.
and thx for the compliments on the dog.

WulvNDawg's photo
Fri 09/25/09 11:26 AM
shouldnt it always start out as freinds first? if you cant be friends then how can you expect to be anything more...except lustfull, which we all are but to much to the extreme in all the wrong ways.
just a ramble by the Wulv"N Dawg.
i love my dog...my best friend really.

WulvNDawg's photo
Fri 09/25/09 11:20 AM
is this dog cute or what?