I need more tissues

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:40 AM
Yep i seen my mum kill my sister many timeslaugh laugh
Ever been involved in a car accident?

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:36 AM

I am burning my bra as we speak............smokin

Ouch ouch bloody hell that hurts why didnt someone tell me your suppose to take it off first!!slaphead slaphead laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:30 AM
Maybe:wink: the wonders of micro surgery can repair many tiny things these days!!laugh laugh

Ever broke your zipper in public?

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:26 AM
A hug and a kiss flowerforyou Rara them whiskers tickle!!laugh

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:21 AM
Always have a kiss for Rara:banana: :banana: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:20 AM

Earthsprite if you really looked like that we would be

a couple MMmkay.

Maybe he ment earthsbright sadly he aint!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:15 AM
No but i demolished buildingslaugh laugh

Ever got your bits caught in your zipper? OUCH!!laugh

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:13 AM

What type of surprise would you like?

Damn it wouldn`t be a surprise then.slaphead

A huge supriselaugh laugh

Do you think i would be suprised?:wink: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 04:20 AM
Dome

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 04:19 AM
flowerforyou waving

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 04:17 AM
Two women go out one weekend without their husbands. As they came back,just before dawn, both of them drunk, they felt the urge to pee. They noticed that the only place to stop was a cemetery. Scared and drunk, they stopped and decided to go there anyway. The first one did not have anything to blot herself with, so she took her panties off, used them and discarded them. The second, not finding anything either, thought "I'm not getting rid of my panties..." so she used the ribbon of a nearby flower wreath.
The morning after, the two husbands were talking to each other on the phone, and one says to the other: "We have to be on the look-out; it seems that these two were up to no good last night, my wife came home without her panties..."
The other one responded: "You're lucky, mine came home with a card stuck to her butt that read, "We will never forget you." laugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 04:05 AM
Two Irishmen were walking down the street with two salmon each under their arms. Two other Irishmen walking in the opposite direction see the two lucky fishermen and ask ” how did you catch those ?” Well its like this! Michael here holds my legs over the bridge, and I grab the salmon as they swim up the river. We got four salmon A great days fishing! So the fishless pair look at each other and agree to give it a try. They get to the bridge and Sean calls to his friend “hold my legs now Paddy”. Well he is hanging there upside down for thirty minutes when he suddenly cries.. “pull me up, pull me up!!” Paddy asks ” do you have a fish Sean?”………… No replies Sean, “there’s a bloody train coming!!!!!!!!” laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 03:54 AM
I think the POINT or should i say 2 points she is trying to makeblushing laugh laugh is that jogging is good for you and the rest of the populationslaphead laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 03:48 AM
A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turned to the third mom. "Your obsession is alcohol and your child's name is Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go home."

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 03:47 AM

Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) was considered a great author cuz' he wrote in dialect, right. Well...I write in dialect too...just in a wierd stoned out surfer kinda' way! laugh :tongue: smokin
...but I DON'T surf. I live in Kentucky...see? laugh :tongue:

OMG you do??? how lucky are you i love Kentucky....Fried chicken:banana: laugh laugh laugh Anna x
laugh laugh laugh Turns out people here are against it! laugh :tongue:

Well it could be worse what if you was called Mcdonald and the whole world each day was trying to eat youlaugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 03:44 AM
I dont understand any of the sexual remarks herenoway devil mad explode and why so many people are talking about the picture all i know is i love the color pink:angel: :angel: :angel: laugh laugh pitchfork Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 03:41 AM

Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) was considered a great author cuz' he wrote in dialect, right. Well...I write in dialect too...just in a wierd stoned out surfer kinda' way! laugh :tongue: smokin
...but I DON'T surf. I live in Kentucky...see? laugh :tongue:

OMG you do??? how lucky are you i love Kentucky....Fried chicken:banana: laugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 03:39 AM

She sucks at kayaking. laugh

Lord I doubt that very seriously...........smokin

Oh? Do tell, why? She seems to me like a poser who couldn't run a 26K run if her life depended on it. She's wearing makeup, listening to an MP3, and is damned proud of her bouncing bazoongas. Yes it's hot to some men, but read the subtle clues. She's not at peak performance of physical fitness. She ran 1/2 a block for her "hot" scene.

don't talk about the future Mrs Evans that way! rant grumble

Dream onslaphead she's all mine i tell yo MINE MINE see i made TWO points why she is mine!laugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Tue 03/09/10 03:36 AM

shades Cool dude lets get stoned...ouch ouch bloody hell not that type of stoned:laughing: :laughing: Anna x

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25