Community > Posts By > Englishrose2

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 02/17/10 10:56 AM
A guys is by his wifes side shortly before her death when she turns to him and says...

Joe before i go i must be honest with you i cant take this secret to my grave.
Sylvia please dont trouble yourself nothing matters now
Joe i must tell you i slept with your brother and your best friend and our next door neighbour i am sorry joe.
Joe replies...I know you did thats whyi poisoned you!!laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 02/17/10 10:30 AM

I NEED A WOMAN OR WOMEN..........YOU KNOW FOR WHAT........:banana: :banana: flowers flowers drool smitten smitten :thumbsup: :thumbsup: winking winking

We hve heard it all beforeasleep asleep asleep we know why you want a woman becuase you cant drive that tractor:laughing: :laughing: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:59 PM
I hope justice is done and they are quickly removed from this planet and spend eternity in hell. Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:56 PM
Zacherhappy

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:50 PM
Yes
Ever squeezed a friends zit?ill

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:44 PM
Xylander:banana: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:35 PM
The snip can help in many ways......

"Sure Cure"
Julie went to the doctor's office. She was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about four minutes in the examination room, she burst out, screaming. As she ran down the hall, an older doctor stopped and asked her what the problem was, and she explained what was wrong. He had her sit down and relax in another room, then marched back to the new doctor and demanded, "What's the matter with you? Mrs. Jones is a 35 year old, she has four children, her husband had a vasectomy and you told her she was pregnant?" The new doctor smiled smugly as he continued to write on his clipboard. "Cured her hiccups though, didn't I?"laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:27 PM
No
Ever broke your bed?

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:24 PM
Welcome and so am ilaugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:16 PM
Although the orgasmic rush resulted in a bit of an anti CLIMAX when i discovered i had eaten all the chocolate buttonslaugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:12 PM

..No way,not going to happen..has nothing to do with pain or anything else...and yes the balls do make the man in a sense...:laughing:

Now that explains it..when my mum whoa whoa says your dad...what a balls ache he is!!:laughing: :laughing: Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:09 PM
I had multiple orgasms:tongue: hey its not my fault chocolate does that to melaugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 12:01 PM

Just thinking

how much I loooovvvee being a woman

love it
love it
love it!!!!!

Thank god I'm a woman

soft~sensual~nurturing~ loving

all by design!!!!

And thank the lord my genetalia does not swing in the breeze !!!!! Jk:heart:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:56 AM
My mum said she never needed to suggest to my dad about getting the SNIP as we call it here since he is that lazy she is convinced his sperm are all couch potatoes anywaylaugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:51 AM
Remember to pick my sister up at 7pm....oops 7:50pm now!!laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:45 AM
Me andwhat ME coz i am gorgeous sexy a real hottie and i am not VAINlaugh laugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:42 AM
Should i eat that fruit gum i just dropped on my carpet??laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Fri 02/12/10 11:40 AM
A nice cup of tea for medrinker Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:14 PM

Wrong site for that.

But since you are asking, I say NOT...but I am a harsh, self important ahole that can find fault in everyone. Especially attention whores.

Glad I could help. drinker

Dont mince your words hun say it as it islaugh i love your diplomatic approachlaugh laugh Anna x

Englishrose2's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:04 PM

Am i hot or am i not....to be honest i dont carelaugh Anna x
YES Anna,,,YOUR SMOKIN HOT!!!!smokin drool drool

Wellblushing ITS TRUE!!!!!bigsmile

Awwwwwwwwwwflowerforyou Thats so sweet thank you my hero:smile: Anna x

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25