Community > Posts By > ZapatillaLoca

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Sun 08/14/16 05:10 PM
I don't know how to post pics. :disappointed:

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Sun 08/14/16 05:04 PM
looking back over the years I see now that I was in like/lust, far more than I was in love. after all this time there is still one name that I carry with me, so I'd have to say that was love. ☺

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Sun 08/14/16 04:55 PM
Ive gotten over 2 long term relationships, all I can say is reclaim your life. Sometimes we can loose ourselves over the years, too much "us", not enough "me". Go back and remember the things you might have left behind for the sake of your relationship and reclaim them. Think about the things you wanted to do but didn't for the sake of your relationship and start them now. The most important thing of all, the only relationship you should be looking to have is with yourself.Be selfish, now is a good time for that. flowerforyou

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Sat 08/13/16 10:03 AM
...All those moments lost. lik tears in the rain...
Blade Runner

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Sat 08/13/16 09:59 AM
"If I had a tumor I would name it Marla..."
Fight Club

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Sat 08/13/16 09:57 AM
how do I post images on this site?

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Sat 08/13/16 09:56 AM
OpenEnglish.com classes for non-english speakers, 24 hours a day.

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Fri 08/12/16 06:34 PM
From a feminist stand point I think FC really speakers to the frustration and loss of identity for an entire generation of men. I don't know it it was the authors intention but I think its a powerful gender-idendity manifesto.

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Fri 08/12/16 06:30 PM
I must confess that for me its Blair Witch, the first one, the last 10 min of the movie scarced the poop out of me. I was never into the internet pre-movie hype, so I went into the theater with zero expectations. I'm also a huge fan of the horror B-movies, of the 50s and 60s, they are so campy its wonderful.

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Fri 08/12/16 06:24 PM
Tom Baker, old-school whovian here. favorite companion was Romana of course, who better to travel with than a fellow time Lord?

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Thu 08/11/16 12:05 PM
I watched the first season and now watching season two. I think its terrific!

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Thu 08/11/16 12:05 PM
Ive been watching Mr. Robot, its a kind of a Fight Club for geeks, Im really enjoying it whichbhas me worried, since usually when I enjoy a show it gets canclled...whoa

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Thu 08/11/16 11:59 AM
Im (south) American waving

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Thu 08/11/16 11:53 AM
look like a hobbit, act like a dwarf. bigsmile

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Wed 08/10/16 08:18 AM
Just joined, middle aged nerd looking to make new friends anywhere in the world. Can communicate in English or Español. Cheers!

ZapatillaLoca's photo
Wed 08/10/16 08:16 AM
Se encuentran Argentinos por acá?