Community > Posts By > computerette

computerette's photo
Mon 12/14/09 07:15 PM
Where in IL? Don't need to trade houses. Can just come and stay in my house. Central Fl hour from Orlando.
Charlene

computerette's photo
Mon 12/14/09 07:12 PM
Lived there my whole life til I moved to FL 5 years ago. Been going there the past 5 years. My family is all up there. My son got married in Sept finally. She is non christan. I though good they could come here for Christmas. It means nothing to her family. WRONG her dad's BD is Christmas and she can't leave him alone for his BD.

computerette's photo
Mon 12/14/09 07:04 PM
My wish will not come true either. I'm going to Chicago and would like it to be warm there. I live in FL and really freeze when I go there.

computerette's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:57 PM
Hi Just my opinion. If he does not want your heart you can not change that and don't try. I am having a hard time explaining that to someone I dated recently. Like for 3 years, but it just is not there and never will be again.
Maybe you should take a break for awhile. I would stay in touch with your sweetheart. Start as friends again. You may quickly find out way it did not work before. If you don't try you will never know.

computerette's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:47 PM
Heard Tiger changed his name to CHEETAH.laugh

computerette's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:45 PM
Hopefully Gore will vanish in 5 to 7 years>

computerette's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:42 PM
I'm from leesburg FL. Have been here a few years and am still trying to find out what's up!:banana: