Community > Posts By > evagoblog

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 09:07 AM
Well, doubt your granny is Asian, 'cept for me, no Asian ladies answering.

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 09:04 AM
either has one or wants to split the cost with the option of either wanting to buy the other out, and if anyone KNOWS of a site that I can look for one besides Roaming Times or (sigh) the dreaded CL which really doesn't have a category for that pray tell, I'll google also.

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 08:50 AM
Edited by evagoblog on Thu 08/06/15 08:52 AM
I went on a Baltic cruise and said to my cousin how I wanted to move there and he, having CHOSEN to live in the U.S. and is MUCH more patriotic than I :banana:, lucky enough to just be BORN here, said with a sniff,
"Why don't you just live in Canada, they have cold weather and high taxes too and you don't have to learn another language,rofl "

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 08:39 AM
as this may be asked and answered but I guess the answer will be on a link.

Years ago, I thought you could, but poked around on the site, and couldn't find it. Does M2 monitor this category to take in suggestions, if not, they could start a category for that.

no photo
Mon 02/09/15 03:02 PM
My goodness, people respond fast! When I received notice of the nudge, I just clicked on to his profile rather than the the "nudge" section in the emails, after I did, I found my answer so FYI, when you click on to the Nudge link, there is an option to block-well I hope this helps someone else, and now I guess I should hit the "contact us" link to email my suggestion to have the option to "delete" a post LOL!!!

no photo
Mon 02/09/15 02:55 PM
Edited by evagoblog on Mon 02/09/15 03:03 PM
I found the answer so posted it below.

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 11:43 PM
Thanks for your answer, but in the other way, you could see whether or not your email had been read. I know a lot of other sites make that a premium feature, do you think that's what M2 will do, sigh, I hope not, if enough people want it brought back so they can have that option to see if it's been read (nice to know that a non reply is not a rejection just an email that's not been read) do you know if M2 will bring back something it changed?

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 11:44 AM
Putting her so hopefully will get support...

Would be nice to have under the topics in forum, a search function, so if you can see if your question has been posted.

Is this a bug, it seemed like there is no longer a sent category in the mailbox. My sent emails are showing up in my INBOX and highlighted as if sent from a guy and I haven't opened the email yet. As I remember you can see if it had been read in the sent or outbox. Looked at the premium features and it doesn't say you don't get a sent box without it. Please let me know (and if not a bug and removed, it'd be nice if you reinstated it, sigh, hopefully not as a premium feature.)

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 11:36 AM
Why on earth would you want an older woman? Our skin isn't as firm and (usually neither are our bodies?) You want to have sex w/o worrying you'll get her knocked up, want her to pay your way or what???

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 01:25 PM
So moderator, another question, since I do (too much I feel) get emails from guys that are quickly deactivated, does that mean each profile is allowed on there until it's vetted (maybe due to the cost of being a member here, by a volunteer when s/he is able to get around to it) who determines according to the guidelines you suggested whether the profile is fake or real without contacting them, or do you contact them, and if there is no reply, THEN deactivate their account or if it's flagged and THEN they don't answer your queries (if you do that to flagged accounts) deactivate it or if they just have too many flags and have those flaws you stated-and just deactivate?

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 11:06 AM
Now, Criollo99 you say you are real and and Kic, you wrote something quite flattering but alas, you two have cartoon pics (or perhaps like me, you used the pic of yourself when you looked the best) :laughing: !

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 10:35 AM
Edited by evagoblog on Sat 08/16/14 10:50 AM
How does the site know they are scammers? There was one man (very attractive BTW) who had written to me from Texas and I wrote him a long dissertation on why I didn't engage in long distance relationships and the type of men that I think do-LQTM-sent that and it went thru and 5 mins later when I sent additional comments his account was deactivated. (If I wasn't told on here that blocked accounts wouldn't show up to the blockee as deactivated, would think he'd block me, as he didn't want to be lectured :banana:!)

Although I had my suspicions about him, based on his email alone which said he wanted to communicate by phone or chat, wouldn't have any reason to report him, not suspicious, other than that a women of my "dotage" age usually do NOT get emails initiated from attractive men laugh

What do people report that this site that makes this remove their profile,(if it's done this way) or does (and I don't really think this being a free site that they have the personnel to do this) this site read every profile and there is some trigger that they think makes it fake (curious to know what it is.)

I'll tell ya, it doesn't do much for my ego, that the majority of men (attractive ones that is) who write me invariably have had their accounts quickly deactivated-almost makes me want to write to you and say this handsome man is writing me, must be fake, deactivate him!) rofl

Although I am on here because I DO wish to find a romance, after all these years, I have NO expectations and hope to at least find some friends out of this.

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 10:58 AM
I'm not worried about it, just wanted to know if that's what happens if a person blocks you or if a person blocks you, would it show up when you try to access his profile or would it show only if you tried to send an email to that person.

I'd appreciate if I just got a reply to my specific question, thanks.

no photo
Wed 07/09/14 10:06 AM
Edited by evagoblog on Wed 07/09/14 10:09 AM
Sometimes someone contacts me and when I look at their message (may be only a few hours later) and click on their profile it says account deactivated. Could it be because only AFTER sending it they read my profile and THEN look at the "OTHER" pic of me-and changed their mind (LOL-sigh) or just don't like what they read and then decide to block me, so would that be why it says deactivated?

I know on OKCupid, that is why it would say that next to a person's profile.

Thanks for responding.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 10:09 AM
Thanks!!!!

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 09:54 PM

Although I like to remain anonymous and just ask this directly to the admin., I know these questions should be posted so all can benefit...

First, I didn't want to post a new topic, in case this was already posted and answered, I only saw the link for post a new topic, is there a search in the help forum?

Secondly, what if I want to deactivate my profile, but want some of my last messages to remain the inbox of people who hopefully will contact me, even if the profile doesn't show up, is the email still in their box and for that matter, can you post in a forum once you deactive a profile?

Thanks for all your help.

no photo
Sun 03/03/13 07:38 PM
Hope that the owners/employees here are reading this blog, but one annoying problem that needs to be corrected, is that when you block a person even if you don't get any emails from them on Mingle 2, M2 will still keep sending you emails to your email box that you signed up on saying you are getting emails from the person you blocked. What they should do is like another dating site which deletes your profile from the site of the person you blocked, at the very least Mingle should have the software that if the blocked person writes you it should be be prevented from even being sent and one should NOT get an email from Mingle that you got their email.

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 10:45 AM
Is that a limit to how many DIFFERENT people you send emails to, or just how many emails you can send period? Sometimes I email one person back and forth, so if there's a limit period, then immediately I should just get the personal emails to "talk" to someone, so it doesn't limit me from sending emails to different people that I may also want to send.

Also, why should there be a limit at all? Another reason I may send a lot at one time, is that there may be times I don't have a time to get on this site, and when I do there are many I'd like to contact because I have the time then (plus the sad fact frown >sigh<, that men MY age want women their daughter's age laugh ) so I have to contact more men to get responses!!!

If mingle2 is worrying about people spending spam, I'm sure that one person who is annoyed by that can flag the person and the website can look at mass emails being sent out.

If many people feel the same way I do, can we enmasse write and request mingle2 NOT put on the limit? How responsive is this site to members request (probably more if I was a PAID member I guess laugh)!!

no photo
Fri 09/23/11 10:39 AM
Had posted this under another topic, decrying the fact that there's no search engine here to see if a question has already been posted and answered and a nice person replied, but it doesn't work, can NOT remove my ONE mutual match who is no longer on this site (almost taunts me laugh tears ), so does someone else know or must I alas :cry, always gaze at a handsome visage I shall never meet?

Hoping posting this under the correct topic, someone else who HAS been successful removing this, will answer.

no photo
Wed 09/21/11 09:29 AM
How can you remove a mutual match, I have only ONE (sigh), but the guy has had his profile deleted so it's like taunting me-laugh !!!

Previous 1