Community > Posts By > ArdentMan

ArdentMan's photo
Wed 12/18/13 03:09 AM
I don't ask for much just for the endless endearment of your perception of me. I don't need much,just to know that you think of me forever and always, just to say I never leave your mind. I don't expect anything from you..it simple. All I want is your unattainable affection to have it forever and always, but that's regular.. right?
I want to love you more than madly..I want to make love to your existence and your intellect..get lost in your inescapable imagination..in that prison of thought feel that current of emotion pulling you into my arms

ArdentMan's photo
Mon 06/03/13 01:55 AM
Is there a woman in souther cali like to chat..i dont put emphasis on color size or appearances
I like to do a lot to things when i have the time . Hanging out,taking walks, jogging , writing,...enjoying conversation .Expressing our fantasies or private thoughts, The beauty of our
fantasies and thoughts is that if we can share those with someone else as we tap into theirs combining our minds and creating a wonderfulexperience. Explore our
At anytime any place.
Sometimes a friendship was even there for years, before it can finally "clicked" Even though I like surprises, when it comes to relationships, I rather have a good idea about the package I am getting, before jumping into it. So let's Combine our mental images with the emotion of desire to accelerate their realization."
Then it shall be born with the pleasure of looking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the impossibility of Anything happening.
I like to Take the time to Make a woman feel that she is the most important and special person on the earth.The most important thing I can do as a man is to make a woman feel attracted to me you is to make her feel special. Women are a lot less interested in the way you appear to her than in the way to make her feel about herself. Theres something very special about every woman. They are just more than attractive.
Iam not alone..Everyone wants to be loved for who they really are, on the inside, as well as on the outside, to be accepted unconditionally by a lover,.

ArdentMan's photo
Sun 12/16/12 02:52 AM
One Flaw In Women (you will see what it is in the end) Women have strengths that amaze men. They bear hardships and they carry burdens, But they hold happiness, love and joy. They smile when they want to scream. They sing when they want to cry. They cry when they are happy And laugh when they are nervous. They fight for what they believe in. They stand up to injustice. They don't take "no" for an answer When they believe there is a better solution. They go without so their family can have. They go to the doctor with a frightened friend. They love unconditionally. They cry when their children excel And cheer when their friends get awards. They are happy when they hear about A birth or a wedding. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They grieve at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they Think there is no strength left. They know that a hug and a kiss Can heal a broken heart. Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors. They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you To show how much they care about you. The heart of a woman is what makes the world keep turning. They bring joy, hope and love. They have the compassion and ideas. They give moral support to their Family and friends. Women have vital things to say And everything to give. HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN, IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH

ArdentMan's photo
Sat 12/15/12 02:36 AM
A lecturer when explaining stress management to an audience, Raised a glass of water and asked 'How heavy is this glass of water?'

Answers called out ranged from 20g to 500g.

The lecturer replied, 'The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long you try to hold it.

If I hold it for a minute, that's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my right arm. If I hold it for a day, you'll have to call an ambulance. In each case, it's the same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.'

He continued,

'And that's the way it is with stress management. If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later, As the burden becomes increasingly heavy, We w
he burden becomes increasingly heavy, We won't be able to carry on. '

'As with the glass of water, You have to put it down for a while and rest before holding it again. When we're refreshed, we can carry on with the burden.' 'So, my friend, Put down anything that may be a burden to you right now. Don't pick it up again until after you've rested a while.

Here are some great ways of dealing with the burdens of life:

* Accept that some days you're the pigeon, And some days you're the statue.

* Always keep your words soft and sweet, Just in case you have to eat them.

* Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be "Recalled" by their maker.

* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, It was probably worth it.

* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, Because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

* Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.

* When everything's coming your way, You're in the wrong lane.

* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.

* You may be only one person in the world, But you may also be the world to one person.

* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

* We could learn a lot from crayons... Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box.

*A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour

ArdentMan's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:51 PM
I wish I could be the water of you bath I would surround you with mellow warmth liquid lovelike a frolicking/childish wave on the sandy shoreI would dash and break upon the firmness of your bodyengulf and moisten the places I dream of If I were the water of your bath I would memorize each and every muscle and being liquid I would take your shapemold myself to your every curve
your every indentationI would roll on/over/and off your satin skin If I were the water of your bath I would send part of me
to gather in the recess of your navel there my temperature would rise to match yours
and like plants of the sea I would move your body hairs
in and out with the tide created by your movements
playfully i would slosh against your thighs and become very intimate with your nature If I were the water of your bath
i would cleanse you as my ancestors the nile & congo
cleansed your ancestors
but even more when you leave me and pull the plugI would defy the natural order of things and stay and wait
for your naked return

ArdentMan's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:24 AM
I wish i could feel the snow….,
It was pre-dawn and still dark….,
While sensing your warmth…..,
On a Sexual, Sensual Christmas…..,
And moving closer to you….,
As I wonder how to created that reality

The emotion, the passion….,
The amorous thoughts…,
That my mind…..,
Was sorting through….,
Visions of our togetherness….,
Just hours before….,
By the fireplace…..,
On the eve of this sensual Christmas
Mirror images….,
Of you and me imbeded in my mind
Touching and kissing…,
So tenderly….,
And now….,
I need you again….,
So desperately i Fantasises
Hoping and praying….,
With all my heart….,
And soul…..,
That you won’t….,
Turn me away….,
On a Sexual, Sensual Christmas…..! ! !

coollaid61 yahoo

ArdentMan's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:32 PM
want to make love to you in a special way like glass, strong but crystal clear.
I want to make make love to your spirit by first squeezing and sucking your lips to quench my thirst.
Then gently blowing love through your lips and making love to your lungs,
As my heart squeezes yours and mines together until your mind blows,
And you can't think.

I want to bite your fingertips sending a sexual sensation through your hands and into your heart,
Pumping love in and out through your veins until it reaches your feet,
And your toes curl.

I want to stroke you gently and softly to caress not only your spirit,
But to feel the warmth of your flesh.
Your body next to mine, holding and embracing with the connection of a lock and key of life and love so you can't let go.

Let me love you hard so I can drill through your hurts and your pains,
Paving bricks to guard your heart from your trials and tribulations.
Building a dam so that when your flesh feels weak your spirit won't break.

Let me make love you over and over again as though it were a fairytale that never ends.
If you were my book the letters of your words would be carved in my heart as though it were a novel felt, but never read.

This is the way to love, you have to love easy but feel hard.
You have to pay the price of sacrifice in order to grow a love, which is deeply fulfilling.
That is the best way to love and to make love.

ArdentMan's photo
Thu 12/13/07 09:58 PM
1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

ArdentMan's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:37 AM

I WANT TO:

I'd like to gaze deeply

into your eyes,

And see the corners

crinkle with laughter.

I'd like to slowly nibble

your inner thighs,

And in contentment,

rest there after.

I'd like to caress

and squeeze your ample breast,

And at their straining peaks,

there would I linger.

I'd like to kiss those parts

that please you best,

As down your spine,

slowly trails my finger.

I'd like for my fingers

to dance through your dense hair,

and pull your head to mine,

so to kiss your moist lips.

I'd like to part those lips,

and taste your mouth so fair,

as my hands would gently caress

the curves of your hips.

I'd like to sip wine which

within your deep navel lies,

and for my lips to tread

the faint path that leads south.

I'd like to have heard

your softest gasps and sighs,

as you wriggle and respond

to the touch of my mouth.

I WANT YOU TO.

Make love to me.

Remove my clothes

Caress my Maculin body

With your fingertips

Feel the hardness

Of my response

Beneath your hands

Touch me stroke me

Cover me with kisses

Close your lips around my response

Feel its hardness

With your tongue

Make love to me.

Lower your head

Between my legs

To my sweet nectar

Press your warm lips

To my hot wet ones

Kiss it hungrily

Kiss it lick it

Suck it bite it

Delve into me

With your hot tongue

Devour me

Taste my essence

As I scream your name

In orgasm

ArdentMan's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:20 AM
Taking your hand
Fingers to my lips
I want to love every inch of you
Taste every part of your body
As if I can drink your love's blood
Through your very pores
I want to get lost in your eyes
Consumed by your kiss
Set my body on fire
Quench the fire in my blood
With sweet caresses
Touch my soul with your passion
Lay down beside me
Feel my body crying for you

Lets get lost in each other
Touching, tasting, exploring
We will exceed passion, go beyond bliss
For this is our time

Want me like no other
Need you, like the air that I breathe
Together, one mind, one soul
Fused in the heat of passionate love
Existing in this moment
Forever

ArdentMan's photo
Sun 09/23/07 01:57 AM
Personally i think women are a phenomenal treasure from above..A gift to man. I don't think a man or woman have to be endowed with great physical looks to be effective at picking up. Every woman ants to be loved for who they really are, on the inside, as well as on the outside, to be accepted unconditionally by a lover. We as men should Take the time to Make a woman feel that they are the most important and special person on the earth sometimes..and not just when we desire something.The most important thing we can do as men is to make a women feel attracted to us you is to make her feel special. There areWomen who are a lot less interested in the way you appear to her than in the way to make her feel about herself. Theres something very special about every woman. Taking pride in knowing it is her,And not makeing her feel as though she's just another woman. The passion I (you) should feel is not for "sex" it should be for "making love forever"So do not neglect the preliminaries! Endeavour to satisfy your mistress. Listen to her desires. Some men, carried away by the power of their desire, forget the prelude, only to be surprised when they are pushed away later!IAllow her take the time to teach you the logistics of what truns her on. Its a fact that Each of us has a unique set of images, thoughts, odors, objects, that arouses us.
If we listen and communicate with each other then The pleasure of looking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the possibility of Anything happening.
The value of the personal relationship to all things is that it
creates intimacy and intimacy
creates understanding
and understanding creates love.

ArdentMan's photo
Tue 09/18/07 02:28 AM
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.

Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be. Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve to be treated then heck no, you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.

Don't settle.

If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.

The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant. Why would he treat you any differently?

Always have your own set of friends separate from his.

Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.

You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.

Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are... even if he has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man! Nothing more nothing less. Never let a man define who you are.

Never borrow someone else's man. If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.

A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you. All men are NOT dogs. You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two way street.

You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.

You should never look for someone to complete you ... A relationship consists of two whole individuals...look for someone complementary...not supplementary.

Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always knows where you are, and you're always readily available to him, he takes you for granted.

Never move into his mother's house. Never co-sign for a man.

Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need. Keep him in your radar, but get to know others.

Share this with other ladies.....

You'll make someone smile, another rethink her choices, and another woman prepare. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them.
COOLLAID61YAHOOO

ArdentMan's photo
Wed 07/04/07 12:02 AM
Good Morning im Don and i live in Southern Cali (Fullerton)
I believe that People are who they are and it is always better to simply see if who they are fits in with who you are rather than to try to "force" the issue.I enjoy people all kinds.I dont judge anyone and im a friend to all. Im a fosterparent and also raising 2 daughters "0uch" that a task. In my busy time i try to make time for some adult time and its hard sometimes. Im not looking for a mother for my kids or a wife. A friend who dont judge me regardless of the circumstances.I have never been a material person so it wouldn't matter much anyway. I do have something to give you, though I want it to be presented to you as pristine as can be. And anyway, decorations or wrappings would certainly ruin the effect. And so it is The only thing left for me to present to you is my very being and I do that willingly, happily, and most of all lovingly.

1 2 4 Next