Community > Posts By > sesska94

sesska94's photo
Fri 10/21/16 12:21 AM

I've been reading the posts in here and I notice that almost all of them people see these shadows as evil.
As far back as I can remember, I've seen shadows flick by, sometimes black, sometimes white. They have never caused me to feel afraid. I've often felt someone with me when I've been alone.
I was about 7 or 8 the first time I felt physical contact with one. I was standing under an open window and suddenly felt an icy cold hand on my back. I turned around thinking it was my sister or brother playing a joke on me and I had stepped back just one step when I turned. No one was there but suddenly a large potted cactus that had been sitting on the window sill fell to the ground at my feet.If it had not been for that icy cold hand cause me to take that step, it would have fallen right on my head.
Over the years there have been different unexplained things that have saved me from getting seriously hurt or maybe even killed.
One Christmas day the phone rang...not an unusual thing for Christmas day...and it was like a voice inside my head telling me that it was my Grandmother died. I was crying before I even answered the phone. She had died of a heart attack.
There have been so many different things I could tell you about but I'll tell one more. The first Christmas I spend all alone with no family. Neither of my kids were able to be home with me that Christmas and I was sitting and feeling sorry for myself and crying.Suddenly I felt a warm hand pick mine up and hold it. I stopped crying and just stared and my hand was slowly lowered back down leaving me feeling comforted.
These things don't just happen at Christmas or holidays. The have happened at random times. To me, its like a friend who is always close by and looks after me. He is a good friend.

I will say to you that you are extremely blessed to have that spirit/angel watching over you. I say it may be the same angel through your entire life and you are lucky to have such a protective and gentle one. Anyone would wish to be in your shoes to have such a guide to protect you.

sesska94's photo
Thu 10/13/16 01:39 AM

I take it that won't be easy. I myself wouldn't marry someone without having 'sampled' what I'm going to get.
Sex is important in a relationship so it's important to know you are a match in that area. Not matching sexually could become a reason for the relationship to end, not work out, cheating and so on. Or at the very least both partners becoming very unhappy in the relationship.

I don't know your reasons for this choice, but I suppose your best option is indeed a religious dating site. Albeit Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim.

Honestly, it has nothing to do with religion lately. It's only an excuse.
The reason is I want a relationship that has no expectation of sex, because all other relationships I have had have ended in...

terrifying and forceful ways...

sesska94's photo
Thu 10/13/16 01:28 AM

You know you want it....
It feels fantastic!
Stop punishing yourself.
You deserve to be pleasured.
pitchfork

That kind of stuff is why I don't search for it. I don't want to have a guy who just expects sex from me.

sesska94's photo
Sun 10/09/16 11:49 AM
Edited by sesska94 on Sun 10/09/16 11:49 AM

Why is the grass always greener on the other side of the fence?

Because someone used green spray paint.

Are we having fun yet?

Only if you believe hard enough.

Why do cooks use wax paper when baking?

sesska94's photo
Sun 10/09/16 08:17 AM
first thought:

Ugh... what time is it? It felt like I slept for a century... Eh, five more minutes.

sesska94's photo
Sun 10/09/16 08:07 AM
I've had a couple of experiences with these dark entities, but my first was my worst experience.

I was six (I think), and was playing by myself while my mom was outside mowing the lawn. The shadow person had sat in front of me and started playing with my toys with me. Being kind. Building trust. I was scared of it at first, but it had done this over a period of time. Every time my parents weren't in the house, it would play with me. Soon enough I called it a friend.
Once day it told me it wanted to show me where they lived and could get there by magic. I asked how. It had told me to still a metal for into the light socket, and I almost did what it said, but my mom had come in and caught me doing it. After I told my mom what I was trying to do, the spirit never showed up to me again, but I felt it watching me most of my life. I'm sure she had saved my life that day.

sesska94's photo
Sun 10/09/16 07:56 AM
Every guy I talk to seems to find a deal breaker when I tell them I don't want to get intimate until after marriage... Is it really impossible to ask that much these days...?

sesska94's photo
Sun 10/09/16 07:54 AM

Right now... I want a cup of hot tea with honey...

I feel you dude

sesska94's photo
Fri 10/07/16 12:57 PM
niiiiiice

sesska94's photo
Fri 10/07/16 12:54 PM
You ain't gon' get no woman with that sorta attitude about finding love

sesska94's photo
Fri 10/07/16 12:48 PM
Santa beards = gross

sesska94's photo
Thu 10/06/16 03:46 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't bother looking at other peoples profiles if they haven't put effort into showing anything about themselves? I've met one guy on here who didn't do it and he seemed pretty cool, but I was really reluctant to talk to them because they never touched their profile information.

Am I the only one uncertain about approaching these kinds of people?

sesska94's photo
Thu 10/06/16 03:38 PM
Honestly, I think you're a good looking guy with the scruff.
Though some women like the shaved look more. Like Igor said, it's a win or lose kinda deal. I'd just go with what you like.

sesska94's photo
Fri 08/26/16 09:43 PM
New as well