Community > Posts By > Edy_ca

Edy_ca's photo
Wed 09/11/13 08:16 AM

Im just joking, I would rather spend time with someone i can have a laugh with. Dont get me wrong there has to be some kind of physical attraction (anyone who says otherwise is a liar lol) but thats not me saying I wouldnt go with a heavier girl. As long as they make me laugh and im attracted to them, then rock on laugh

:thumbsup:

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 05:13 PM

I disagree, Spanish women are beautiful and very sweet.

I dunno....from what I've seen on tv they can be mouthy and mean laugh

We don't really have a sizeable Spanish or Hispanic or Latina or whatever population here. ..from the few that I have met in my life time they were great ppl
flowerforyou

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:11 AM

It's true...I need a guy with low self-esteem so I can control him, but he also needs to be self motivated. ..I don't wanna tell the poor bastard twice to go get me food :wink:

If I disobey, do you spank? love

Fyi 'no' is not the safe word :wink:

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:09 AM

Most men do not want a fat woman, unless he has low self esteem. Some men say they do, but maybe they can not get an attractive, shapely woman. IMO bigsmile

It's true...I need a guy with low self-esteem so I can control him, but he also needs to be self motivated. ..I don't wanna tell the poor bastard twice to go get me food :wink:

shocked

Yuh?? What? Is my statement any more ridiculous than yours? Pft

Yes, mine is realistic.

Yes and factual too I'm sure smh

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 11:00 AM

Most men do not want a fat woman, unless he has low self esteem. Some men say they do, but maybe they can not get an attractive, shapely woman. IMO bigsmile

shocked

Yuh?? What? Is my statement any more ridiculous than yours? Pft

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 08:42 AM

To quote one of my favourite books, "a man who sees ****, does not see cellulite."

But what size must one be to be classified as big? Isn't that all relative?

In my opinion, every body has it's attractive parts. And trust me, as a masseuse I've seen and touched all types.

I have relatively easy formula...if you can't see 'it' without having to use a mirror ....I'm not interested ohwell laugh

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 08:26 AM

I dream of doing a fat midget, with huge boobs and a tiny tawt. :wink: :wink: laugh

Vids and pics when you find one ! love laugh

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 08:04 AM

Hehehe...

That was a good one Edy.

Ok......sure we love big gals!

They give great shade.

(Laughing hysterically and running away from the women who will kick my @$$)

:)

Don't make me throw you into my dried up well aka my belly button grumble

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 07:49 AM
Edited by Edy_ca on Tue 09/10/13 07:49 AM

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/10/13 05:33 AM

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 09:31 PM
Wtf here we go again...can't sleep frustrated

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 09:14 PM
Edited by Edy_ca on Mon 09/09/13 09:16 PM

Quoting my online BF, most men are not chubby chasers. Obesity is an extreme turn off. You don't have to be a supermodel but a woman should be in good shape, especially if she wants to attract a decent man, with emphasis on decent. The out of shape women will attract someone but who knows what...

Are you kidding me? Not only do I attract smart, intelligent, well educated men but they are also warm caring sweet funny and HOT ...they even have teeth

AND THEY WANT ME the whole me

So those are mine who knows whats ohwell

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 07:52 PM
Edited by Edy_ca on Mon 09/09/13 07:53 PM
Dp oops

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 07:52 PM

Would like to know

Tfb if a guy doesn't wanna date me cause I'm fat pft
I'm confident with myself and have much more to offer than just my flabby belly covered in stretch marks ohwell

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 07:48 PM

Sure they do, but they don't like sloppy women who don't take care of themselves. I notice a lot of women complaining about men not wanting bigger gals but when I look at their pictures they look like they just rolled out of bed. Ladies don't let your size be an excuse to let yourself go in other ways.

Yep

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 07:14 PM

We have a bunch of Mexican dudes working construction at my job. They always speak Spanish so this one day I walked out amongst them with this gas detector (it detects natural gas) and I pointed it right at them. One of the guys finally asked me (in English) what I had. I told them it was a translator and I was using it because some of the higher ups felt that the Mexicans were talking bad about said higher ups in there native tongue. OMG...they started sweating and ran as fast as they could to find something to do. I about died. Funny thing is that one of top engineers was with me and he about died laughing too. laugh

Lmfaooooooooo

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 07:10 PM

One thing about me is when talking I always assume the other person speaks spanishlaugh

Funny when I talk to a Spanish person I assume they don't speak English rofl oops

rofl omg so do I rofl

Bahahaha we are such buttholes

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 07:00 PM

One thing about me is when talking I always assume the other person speaks spanishlaugh

Funny when I talk to a Spanish person I assume they don't speak English rofl oops

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 06:49 PM

Shoot. I love the Spanish ladies. Especially when they talk dirty to me in Spanish. She could be calling me an "a-hole" but it sounds sexy and I likes it. :banana: laugh

You got that right laugh

Even when I say something sweet in polish it sounds like I'm ripping you a new arsehole laugh

love Polish love :tongue: laugh

Dirtball love

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/09/13 06:41 PM

Shoot. I love the Spanish ladies. Especially when they talk dirty to me in Spanish. She could be calling me an "a-hole" but it sounds sexy and I likes it. :banana: laugh

You got that right laugh

Even when I say something sweet in polish it sounds like I'm ripping you a new arsehole laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25