Community > Posts By > wholuvsateddy

wholuvsateddy's photo
Mon 09/12/16 02:33 AM
been much more willing to talk, chat and be myself. I mean we all have the ability to change our numbers, I actually have 3 phone numbers and 2 phones for different reasons. Mainly for my music. Again easy to block someone. But I'm not a weirdo that sends a pic of my penis to Every lady that's says hi. But honestly I have had ladies ask me to send them. Again take online dating/meeting sites with a grain of salt and be respectful. If someone wants to talk or give you there number than by all means. If someone's not interested they won't hit you up. I think it would be way better if we couldn't see anyone's picture and actually go of someone's bio. Like speed dating with brown paper bags on everyone's head. Try it out, makes you think what's really important in these crazy times being single. You're awesome :thumbsup:

wholuvsateddy's photo
Mon 09/12/16 02:16 AM
Well, my thoughts: you ever been in a situation when you just over think, over analyze. When in fact sitting back and letting everything play out. I have had many different situations in which someone rather talk, text, snapchat, messenger. Sometimes it's much easier to use other avenues to communicate. Sometimes you hit it off with someone and it's happy feeling for both parties to msg each other. I learned to expect nothing from any type of website and hav