Community > Posts By > Peacekeeper101

Peacekeeper101's photo
Sun 03/02/08 11:25 AM
ok, first of all... these pictures aren't anything close to "new"... they're quite old in fact. Second of all, some of those are pictures of what these people do to themselves... rolling around in their own feces, stripping down and hanging upside down, crazy **** like that. There are many other things that I just can't go into, but to say the LEAST 90% of this crap is blown WAY out of proportion.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:47 AM
YAY party in iraq!!grumble joking... just joking... lol

Peacekeeper101's photo
Tue 02/05/08 10:38 AM
well, this was 2 weekends ago... but it's the most memorable "date" of my life. I traveled from the iraq base I'm currently on, to the base my wife is currently on, and spent 6 wonderful hours with her...

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 09:42 PM
ours was "back at one", brian mcknight

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:55 AM
donating over a year of my time to the welfare of a nation, it's people, and the safety and security of our home.... and the occasional dollar or "pog" into various little charities ;).

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:43 AM

Who hear hates myspace because it always has viruses and always spams you?

I'll admit I only have it to keep in touch with my friends that don't have the facebook.

I love myspace.. but hate that government computers deny access to it, lol! And just thought i'd toss in there, that hat is awesome.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:39 AM
sorry... thread killer?

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:35 AM
Edited by Peacekeeper101 on Mon 02/04/08 01:35 AM
If you could grant me one with, it would be to move me to the place where my angel is. So that I can hold her again every night, and watch her smile contently in her sleep. So I can see the sparkle of light in her eyes when I talk to her, and not worry about the phones/power/internet going down every few minutes and not getting to say good night.

Oh, but unfortunately, this is the price we pay to do what we do... so I change my wish, and instead wish and hope that we each will have not forgotten how happy we are when we're together, and the beautiful plans for the future that we work towards so diligantly. Pray for each other's safty, and smile knowing that the day we can hold each other again draws nearer.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:31 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:30 AM
All I can really say is that I work for the MPs. Can't go into any real detail because of where I'm currently at, you understand, I'm sure.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:19 AM

there are no rules... period. Society puts way too much pressure on us when it comes to dating. My biggest advice to you, would be to stop looking at women as potential girlfriends/lovers/etc. Just talk to them as you would any of your guy friends, find woman friends first... When you take her on her first date, you do it as friends. There's no pressure to keep up interesting conversation, because you allready have plenty to talk about. When the time is right, go for that kiss and the rest is history...

But yeah, like I said... don't stress so much over it. Look for friends, not for lovers.
see thats good advice...i think i will try that. oh by the way. thanks for the service. i tried my luck out with the army but i just got hurt pretty bad. fort benning was gay too. but thank you much. theres nothing better than defending our country hooah?

Thank you, it really helps us to see people support us like that. And don't feel bad, i sprained my ankle twice in basic (at relaxin jackson no less). Recycled once... then broke the same ankle later in my career... got metal in it now, so it should be good to go, lol.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:16 AM

Jesus dude. Just go out to the clubs and start kissing some females. Sure you'll get smacked, but that's the good thing about being your age. When you get older then you can start worrying about the serious stuff. Just have fun with where your at!

Love that advice, blunt and to the point! Yep, absolutely right "Stop worrying about it". Have fun, make friends, don't obsess over finding a lover... you have plenty of time, my friend.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:12 AM
Edited by Peacekeeper101 on Mon 02/04/08 01:15 AM
there are no rules... period. Society puts way too much pressure on us when it comes to dating. My biggest advice to you, would be to stop looking at women as potential girlfriends/lovers/etc. Just talk to them as you would any of your guy friends, find woman friends first... When you take her on her first date, you do it as friends. There's no pressure to keep up interesting conversation, because you allready have plenty to talk about. When the time is right, go for that kiss and the rest is history...

But yeah, like I said... don't stress so much over it. Look for friends, not for lovers.

*edit*

I guess I should add that my advice pertains to finding "the one".... if you're just looking to get laid, go be cocky, confidant and slightly over bearing... it'll get you there eventually... I personally am not big on this philosophy, I prefer a challenge, not an easy lay :P.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:25 AM
Not me... it's around 6pm here... lol

Peacekeeper101's photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:22 AM
Lol... sorry just have to toss in my blunt 2 cents here...

It occurs to me that a large percentage of the people that talk about world politics in this forum are for peace, and against war... yet the idea of unification of 3 countries upsets, even angers them? Is it just me, or does this seem hypocritical?

Peacekeeper101's photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:17 AM
White lies... If I ask u something, don't be afraid to lay it on me... I like it blunt and brutal, and I dish it out the same way :P

Peacekeeper101's photo
Sun 02/03/08 06:53 AM
It really doesn't matter, to be honest... As long as it's fun, leaves plenty of room for conversation/getting to know each other. Try to pick something that will keep you close, water sports are a biggie too.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:00 AM
Ohhh yes, love hurts. Coming from someone that has to spend over a year apart from the person I love, I can tell you for sure, love hurts. But all of the pain is worth it to see that beautiful smile on her face, or to hear that happy goofy laugh of hers. To see the sparkle of love and contentment in her eyes when I hold her...

Love hurts, but it's a pain worth bearing.

Peacekeeper101's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:17 AM
Edited by Peacekeeper101 on Fri 02/01/08 07:18 AM
It's not my place to discuss the politics of this conflict. That's what we pay the wigs to do. I, however see the plain and obvious fact that withdrawing from a nation that is not ready to defend themselves will not only have detrimental effects on that nation, but also on the safety and security of our country and several others. No matter how you look at it, there is work yet to be done, and there is no question in my mind that the progress is more than apparent. Something that's much easier to say when you see it for yourself, rather than through the warped looking glass of the media, while sitting in your dirty dorm room eating 2 day old pizza scratching your balls.

*edit*
Yeah, I was a college kid once too...

Peacekeeper101's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:03 AM
I honestly wasn't expecting this much of a reply, thank you all. I'm still a bit busy today, but I will try to write everyone back that's e-mailed me when I can.

Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11