Community > Posts By > laura329

laura329's photo
Sat 04/14/12 06:59 AM
We were both taking a dip. We were debating over what was more beautiful the sunrise or the sunset. But like most things its all in the interpretation...

laura329's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:23 PM
Forever and always…
Beside you, I’ll be.
In my heart, you stay…
Bringing out the best in me.

We drift and return…
Through life’s waves.
Our world views…
Struggle in blending, throughout each day.

The realizing of dreams…
Our main motivation.
Sadly the highs and lows go back and forth, just like those waves…
Drifting back in forth, in the life ocean.

They touch us in joy…
And drift back away.
And disappointed or not…
Like children at heart, we continued to play.

Never giving up…
Because it’s within reach of our touch.
Love our foundation, so together we can stand.
Already the trials dealt, we've withstood so much.

It has been a journey…
The good and the bad.
I wouldn’t have traveled it with anyone else…
But you, the best man.

No matter the final outcome…
We’ll be okay.
Together as one…
We will have our own say.

Like Ethel B and Willie…
Fireworks flew.
But managed to build a family and life…
And to give respect to their hopes and legacy, so will me and you.

laura329's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:56 AM
Wow...I could really picture in my minds eye the man sitting at the edge, the feelings expressed on his face and the tormented peace on his face as he succeeded with his self destruction. Was saddening. However, leave it to you to create an emotional picture with words. Even though the topic is risky...it is some people's reality...and you did an outstanding job conveying it with words.

laura329's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:56 AM
Wow...I could really picture in my minds eye the man sitting at the edge, the feelings expressed on his face and the tormented peace on his face as he succeeded with his self destruction. Was saddening. However, leave it to you to create an emotional picture with words. Even though the topic is risky...it is some people's reality...and you did an outstanding job conveying it with words.

laura329's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:47 AM
Miggy thanks for the walk down memory lane. Its been awhile since I have thought about Franklin Street. We've come a long way since then. From blending our families to starting our own business. I love you too, baby. Thank you for the early Valentine's gift, my Miggy Magoo...I love you too.:heart: :heart: :heart: love :heart: :heart: :heart:

laura329's photo
Sat 09/10/11 11:11 PM
...ohwell

laura329's photo
Thu 09/08/11 07:28 AM
I know who you were thinking of when you wrote this. I'm sure her little soul smiles down on you for holding onto her memory. Some people accomplish what their reason for living for is before they are even born. Some of us live til 100 and may never accomplish it before our body wears out. She knows why she was here and why she left as soon as she did. So is she cold? No she's not. She's living the happily ever after that only the innocent can-the eternity that the rest of us can only hope and pray we can earn over a long lifetime.

laura329's photo
Tue 08/16/11 08:15 AM
That's so funny!!!! Ikr!!!

laura329's photo
Tue 08/16/11 08:13 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 07:25 PM
Hi Nicholas...I feel your pain in your words. I am so very sorry for all that you have lost. There is not one of us on here who doesn't have a story. But nobody's story is worse than our own. there's no judgements or criticism here. You're safe here. Let your mind go and voice what you need to without worry. If that's what you want. Welcome to our "Poetry Forum". It's filled with great writers, friends and some are our listeners. waving

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 07:06 PM
Gee...what a great poem. Welcome to the Poetry Forum!waving

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 07:03 PM
So funny...didn't see that ending coming...:cry: rofl

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 01:28 PM
thanks everyone. At an emotional crossroads...helps to vent....:heart:

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 01:26 PM
thanks everyone. I had the best childhood ever. It was just like that. It was nice to remember.smooched

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 01:23 PM
Very peaceful..makes me want to visit the beach!

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 01:20 PM
Nice job kc...cant wait to see how your partner adds to it!:wink:

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 12:51 PM
there is a blog "autism for parents"
L

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 10:09 AM
I knew a man before I joined this site saw him and his profile on here and knew he was lying. He lived with someone. Women and men both can lie. More likely a man though. Women tend to be more emotionally attached. And this is any age. Not just ours.

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 10:00 AM
flowerforyou

laura329's photo
Mon 08/15/11 09:50 AM
simply stated...amazing!happy