Community > Posts By > Mike6615

Mike6615's photo
Thu 03/04/21 07:16 PM

Of course. Without coffee and a fag in the morning, I am unbearable

We hope you know of course, that the word "fag" in the U.S. is negative slang for a gay man.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 03/04/21 05:45 PM
Many men brag.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 03/04/21 05:42 PM
Edited by Mike6615 on Thu 03/04/21 05:50 PM
Witnessed a murder right in front of my house. Two crows, working as a pair, swooped upon a badly and openly located dove nest in the crook of a saguaro cactus. One drove the mother away, the other took the chick in the nest in its beak, broke its neck, and made off with it. Police never showed up after I called...

Mike6615's photo
Tue 03/02/21 05:46 PM

At the beginning

"In the beginning, heaven and earth were created, and also some members of Mingle who cannot compose a coherent, understandable sentence, both in posts and on profiles."

Mike6615's photo
Fri 02/26/21 06:49 PM

I've been interested in becoming a sugar baby to someone for the past few years but only recently started actively searching online and having trouble just finding a real person to meet. Any advice? Or takers?

It's okay then, if the "taker" is another male?

Mike6615's photo
Fri 02/26/21 06:03 AM
Dug many holes in the nearby Superstition Mountains in Arizona, looking for the Lost Dutchman's Mine for over 20 years. Since I never found it, I guess I was just a digger.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 02/24/21 02:47 PM

I know Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.:wink:

Wait. I thought you Humans said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder."

At many bars' closing time, it is.

Mike6615's photo
Fri 02/19/21 02:38 PM
Edited by Mike6615 on Fri 02/19/21 02:39 PM

Yep, by Jimmy Ruffin (brother of The Temptations' David Ruffin), 1966.

Mike6615's photo
Fri 02/19/21 10:19 AM
Okay, thanks to all. Just got back from getting a new Strat set up.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 02/18/21 01:49 PM
When we are on "Account", below is "Mutual Matches" To its right are pictures under "Who Is Online". Is "Who Is Online" part of Mingle or another site's advertisement?

Mike6615's photo
Thu 02/18/21 06:05 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Thu 02/18/21 06:06 AM

Iam searching for girl friend.. But i couldn't find any here.. Iam completely disappointed now :upside_down::upside_down::upside_down::upside_down:

A population of over 49 million in your area of India and you can't find a girlfriend there?

Mike6615's photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:57 AM
Oh, the missing word was "breakup". I clicked when I thought it might be "orgasm".

Mike6615's photo
Mon 02/15/21 05:14 PM

you cant meet up with anyone till boris says its ok

He's in Tennessee. I think that's a bit out of Boris' jurisdiction tongue2

Even if it's Boris Badenov?

Mike6615's photo
Mon 02/08/21 06:58 AM
As an aside, back in the days when we used slips for deposits and withdrawals, for a joke I wouldn't fill in the account number on the withdrawal slip. The clerk would then say, "We need an account number so we know what account to take the money out of." With a straight face I'd then say, "Oh, ANYBODY'S account." There would be a second of disbelief, then the clerk would laugh.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 02/06/21 07:19 AM
Don't mess with the OP. He might really be Luca Brazi.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 02/04/21 01:42 PM

the old hot rod guys hooked up a device to their car engines that gave off a rather lound wolf whistle. LOL

I know. So cool. I want one :grinning:

"Wolo Wolfwhistle Electronic Horns" are offered on Amazon for about $20.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 02/04/21 01:40 PM
Just outside my Arizona desert house the howl of coyotes is often heard, but not of wolves.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 02/03/21 06:46 AM

Most women: "Married"

Clueless men: "Married"

Smart men: "Not a chance in hell I'll take those odds and risk half my wealth on a totally and completely one sided equation".

One sided equation, what a clueless statement. whoa Thanks for showing us women on Mingle who you are.
There are prenups, unless you are completely clueless whoa

But people must be careful with prenups. Here is what King Law Firm explained on how they can be nullified:

Prenups are contracts that will generally be enforced, but there several ways to challenge their validity. You would ideally want an attorney to closely scrutinize your prenup before you begin the process of divorce or separation.

Grounds for Nullifying a Prenup

The three most common grounds for nullifying a prenup are unconscionability, failure to disclose, or duress and coercion.

Unconscionability may be present if the agreement is patently unfair to one party. However, an agreement isn’t automatically unconscionable if one spouse receives more than the other under its terms.

Disclosures are also important for prenups. The amount of alimony or property division you would receive in a divorce is dependent on your spouse’s income and wealth. If they hid assets or didn’t tell you about valuable business interests they held, then you didn’t really know what rights you were giving up by signing the prenup.

Duress and coercion can also invalidate a prenup. If the prenup was signed the day before your wedding, it may appear that the parties didn’t have much time to fully review the agreement. One party may have felt forced to sign the document in order to move forward with the wedding.

If the evidence indicates that the prenup may be susceptible to challenge, your spouse may be willing to negotiate some of the terms to avoid a prolonged battle in court. Contact a divorce attorney to discuss the contents of your prenup whether you have a legal basis for challenging the agreement.

Mike6615's photo
Tue 02/02/21 09:49 AM
Every time the event's shown on the news it's the same group--old white men. Needs some diversity. And for some reason the movie wasn't filmed in the city, but in Indiana, if I remember correctly.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 01/30/21 06:41 PM
Sweet Melissa...Allman Brothers, 1972.