Community > Posts By > goldens57

goldens57's photo
Tue 10/25/16 06:40 PM
I agree to an extent, Lazyone, but what if you are the one that committed your heart and soul for 21 years...only to find you have been replaced? I think that's my struggle - I was in it "till the end"...

goldens57's photo
Mon 10/24/16 05:31 PM
Agree with the others - make sure you don't jump into something too quick! You need to be sure you are ready and comfortable with who you are (says the woman who was replaced with a younger after 21 years of marriage!) It is daunting and yes, lonely - but we'll get through it! You'll know when you are ready.

goldens57's photo
Mon 10/24/16 04:52 PM
Spot on, Danigapeach! So many it was quite obvious they hadn't even looked at my profile! I always check that first. I don't respond to the creeps; they aren't worth the effort of doing so!

goldens57's photo
Mon 10/24/16 04:46 PM
Mike, I don't receive many on this site, and the ones I have received...not so good. Not sure of the reason behind it. I've received more on other sites, but the sick ones outweigh the legit. I don't typically email first - I have on a few, but never heard back. I figured they were looking for a leggy blonde...ohwell

goldens57's photo
Mon 10/24/16 04:23 PM
I sure hope you can - otherwise, what is the point? Sure, I could go out and find "something", but if it isn't with someone I truly love and care about, and vice-vera, then what is it really? A "thang"??? Just not me I guess - am I too old school?