Community > Posts By > BButton

BButton's photo
Sat 10/08/16 06:59 PM
I would like to hear thoughts from both men and women. What do you think?????

Ok, don't get me wrong. Sex is Amazing. But ladies, sometimes we just want a friend to cuddle with. You have no idea wow hard it is to find a girls that would just cuddle. I thought I finally found her. Never had sex with her, after the 2nd night. She says " I think I'm falling for you" wow I'm flattered, but what didn't you understand about. I'm not looking to get involved with anyone. Your keys purse and shorts are on the sink over there. Good night I'll hit you up tomorrow. So now I can't sleep

BButton's photo
Sat 10/08/16 06:57 PM
Thank you ladies, I'm glad a few other people feel the same way. Hey I'm a man and I'll be the first to admit, that I get Lonely at times. Some times women want to be held and feel save. But yes the fork in the road are feelings. But can't you love someone as a friend. Ladies I'll bet, if a love story between friends came out like the note book, you guys would have thought it was cute. So for the comments about, my friend probably wanted to see if I was guy. I can see the type of woman you are. That menans, you would just sleep with a guy to see if he was gay? That's an emotional **** over.

BButton's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:07 AM
Yell yes. Why not. Hey after 10 years with someone. And single again. I can admit. Maybe not the smartest choice. But you know what. It's how I feel right now. Thanks for the comments. Great thing about our own opinion it's ours and nobody can take it away from us :) comments were great. I was had a kick and my cake

BButton's photo
Thu 10/06/16 10:48 PM
Ladies That's a good one. Look, she wasn't naked and she put pajamas on when we watched a movie and went to bed. That's why I said shorts. I was with Someone for 10 years. Sleeping alone sucks. This wasn't even my idea. I minored in psychology and understands the mental and emotional difference between a man and a women. When people say sex with no strings attached, only some people can do that and that's because they have hardened there heart and self centered selfishness is running there show. I like the idea of having someone next to me, talk to like a friend. I'm sorry I'm not going to have my buddy come have a sleep over. Ladies how many times have you slept next to your girlfriend in Bed, or even had a friend that's Gay sleep next to you. Why is it that if he is Gay, then it's ok? Can't a friend just be a Freind?

BButton's photo
Thu 10/06/16 06:24 AM
Ok, don't get me wrong. Sex is Amazing. But ladies, sometimes we just want a friend to cuddle with. You have no idea wow hard it is to find a girls that would just cuddle. I thought I finally found her. Never had sex with her, after the 2nd night. She says " I think I'm falling for you" wow I'm flattered, but what didn't you understand about. I'm not looking to get involved with anyone. Your keys purse and shorts are on the sink over there. Good night I'll hit you up tomorrow. So now I can't sleep