I'm already on my way
I started in China, then crossed the Vietnamese border and now I'm on Laos

love4peter's photo
Tue 10/25/16 09:33 PM
I'm Traveling Asia
Would you like to join me?

love4peter's photo
Sat 10/15/16 08:31 AM
I already started the trip and am at the moment in Laos. I would like a travel companion who I can get to know better at the same time

love4peter's photo
Thu 10/13/16 01:30 PM
Hugging for warm comfort, kissing for sweet passion

love4peter's photo
Thu 10/13/16 01:02 PM
Yeah, that's a pity MV, what's wrong with your health anyway? ..if I may ask.. I hope you're still young at heart though. Thank you for your motivating words! I also wish you well!

love4peter's photo
Thu 10/13/16 12:58 PM
Thank you Soufie, I know you are right, I just try to enlarge the pool I'm fishing in; also because I don't speak the local language yet. Thank you your luck wish! I really can use some!

love4peter's photo
Thu 10/13/16 07:34 AM
Thank you for your well wishing!
We can't be all the same I guess :blush:

love4peter's photo
Thu 10/13/16 06:23 AM
I'm Peter, more than four months now I'm going through Asia, at the moment I'm located in Laos. Tomorrow I'll visit my first asian orphanage, this because I desire to work with children that are in need of love and support. Also I'm desiring love for quite some time and it would be so perfect if this two things could go together. So if you do similar work or project already, if you know someone that does, or if you are interested in (me and) doing so, then please let me know. I'd would be pleased to get in contact with you. Thank you in advance and I hope till soon!

Warm regards,
Peter