Community > Posts By > betamaxxx80

betamaxxx80's photo
Thu 10/13/16 11:15 AM
Only real interactions seem to happen in the forum, the other part of the site seems to be completely useless. At least that is my opinion of my immediate area results.

betamaxxx80's photo
Wed 10/12/16 10:36 PM
I will read them if there is something written there. How else would I know I might even have a chance of getting along with a woman? You might look gorgeous and have all interests that I would never entertain... but oh you didn't bother so look whos wasting peoples time.

betamaxxx80's photo
Wed 10/12/16 10:30 PM
Yeah... I have no expectation. I'm amazed when someone says hello and doesn't follow it up with asking me to join some other website for camgirls or some crap.
Mostly off the forum it's all dead air and cons. I almost dare say a total waste of time.

betamaxxx80's photo
Tue 10/11/16 05:10 PM
Hard work is for suckers. Work smart, not hard. Do as little as possible for maximum return. And it only took me until I was 29 to figure that out and I've been self employed since. 90% of my time is free time. I do what I want and go where I want. Never again will I be stuck in a cubicle at the whim of some jerk in a slightly bigger cubicle.

betamaxxx80's photo
Tue 10/11/16 05:03 PM
Hi, I'm also in Dead Moines. I always wonder why I am here.

betamaxxx80's photo
Mon 10/10/16 08:23 PM
My next stop will be Cuba. Now there is no longer silly US policy prohibiting from going. Costa Rica is also high on my list too, along with Colombia.
To be honest I still have a pretty long list, but the list of places I want to go that I haven't is slowly getting shorter. My real quest is to find a new place to call HOME and get to learning the language. I hate this town I live in.

betamaxxx80's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:34 PM
Hi, I'm a real single guy and I actually filled in my profile. I feel the same frustrations on this site. Way too many empty, fake, or simply dead old profiles on here.