Jitsu's photo
Mon 01/18/10 02:56 PM
Thinking of you.

There's a lot of love being sent your way. :heart:

xxx

Jitsu's photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:37 PM
Edited by Jitsu on Fri 11/27/09 11:02 PM

Thank you Al!!...laugh laugh ..and NO you don't!...
What? Bed already?? OOk..You sleep well..Nite nite, sweet dreams!!..flowers You just go to be way tooo early is all I got to say!!!..:laughing: :laughing:

Happy Thanksgiving to all you wonderful Texas people.

Thought I'd send my regards even though we don't celebrate it here in the UK - do we Linda lol?

I'm off to bed now (it's 12:30am here) before Kim and Linda catch me and keep me up chatting all night.
Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

Hi TxsGal,

This time thing does seem to be a problem. I'll try harder tomorrow (or today in my case as it's 6:35am on Saturday morning here).

Maybe Linda can join us and we'll do a lesson on tea and bread (read your UK post) laugh x

Lunch time heck it was just past 2am here shshs ya early bird you need to get on our time instead hehehehelaugh laugh laugh

Jitsu's photo
Fri 11/27/09 04:25 AM

Thank you Al!!...laugh laugh ..and NO you don't!...
What? Bed already?? OOk..You sleep well..Nite nite, sweet dreams!!..flowers You just go to be way tooo early is all I got to say!!!..:laughing: :laughing:

Thought I'd send my regards even though we don't celebrate it here in the UK - do we Linda lol?

I'm off to bed now (it's 12:30am here) before Kim and Linda catch me and keep me up chatting all night.

xxx

Hey, where is everyone?! Not still sleeping surely - It's lunch time!?!
You sleep in far to late is all I've got to say laugh x

Jitsu's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:32 PM

xxx

Jitsu's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:23 PM
Hi everyone.

It's 12:20am and I just got in from a night out karting with my mates.

Sorry Linda, no lesson today - save your brain power for another day lol.

I'm going to log off quick before you and Kim find me on here and keep me awake until the early hours of the morning like you usually do lol.

xxx

Jitsu's photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:39 PM
Kim, sorry about the typo. I'm having to use my phone to chat to you at the moment and my thumb us to big for the buttons. I broke my laptop the other day - oops!

Linda, haven't got a clue what you're talking about with that song. Try to remember the rest of the words - that can be your homework lol

I'm really going to bed now. You two are a bad influence yawn

xxx

Jitsu's photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:22 PM
Hey Linda, before I go, what do you want to base tomorrows English lesson on?

The other day you learnt about faggot (the kind we eat). Yoday we covered tea, biscuits and the fact that we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

Give me a head start on the content for tomorrow lol

And nobody thinks you're a dummy - you're lovely xxx

Jitsu's photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:06 PM
Linda's learning something new every day lol

Bless her happy

xxx

Jitsu's photo
Wed 11/25/09 03:46 PM
Glad that helped. It is a great show. The old comedies are the best.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. It's 11:45pm and it's been a long day. Been good chatting to you.

xxx

Jitsu's photo
Wed 11/25/09 02:05 PM
Normally yeah, just a cookie, but this is Hyacinth Bucket we're talking about lol. For her it's just another way for her to show how much better she is than everyone else.

Giving someone tea and biscuits provides her with an opportunity to show of her fine tea, posh cup and saucer and of course - her expensive biscuits.

Her style of serving tea is a bit dated and really only followed these days by those who are, or think they are, upperclass - so Hyacinth in a nut shell.

Make a bit more sense now? x

Jitsu's photo
Wed 11/25/09 01:25 PM
Oh I see. So are you wondering why she serves them up so often? Lol x

Jitsu's photo
Wed 11/25/09 01:13 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you to Linda. I've never wished anyone happy Thanks giving before (that makes you really special) as we don't celebrate it over here.

Have I read your question correctly, do you want to know what a biscuit is? x

Jitsu's photo
Tue 11/24/09 02:10 PM
Hi Linda.

I really enjoyed reading the posts between you and Kim - you two really make me laugh.

So how are you enjoying your English lessons so far? happy

xxx

Jitsu's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:57 PM
Run for your lives - the Texan's have landed!!

Kim Linda, I turn my back for 2 minutes and what happens?......

I couldn't believe it when I found my thread was now 6 pages long - well done girls! :thumbsup:

I haven't been on for a few days because work is very busy for me this time of year. I end up travelling all over the country. Have you missed me? lol

Hi Karpenter and BonnyMiss.

Jitsu's photo
Sat 11/21/09 08:56 AM
Not to late at all mate. Thanks for stopping by.

Jitsu's photo
Thu 11/19/09 06:02 PM
Thanks. You can call me Al.

Nite. x

Jitsu's photo
Thu 11/19/09 05:59 PM
Hi everyone.

I met some of you the other night. Just thought I'd say a quick hello and good night to you lovely Texas people as it's 2am over here and you guys (especially Kim) kept me up until 4am last time.

Have a good evening waving

Jitsu's photo
Thu 11/19/09 05:47 PM
Hey, what are you doing flirting with other men on my tread? lol

Hello Ben, good to see you mate.

Jitsu's photo
Tue 11/17/09 07:46 PM

Nite nite Jitsu..Just call me Linda!..everyone does..Talk to you soon!..waving

Anyway, thanks for being so kind folks. I'm going to hit the sack as it's 3;30am over here.

Hope to catch you all again soon...... Tally-ho!! lol

Hi Linda, I'm Al.
I really am going to try to get some sleep now lol

Jitsu's photo
Tue 11/17/09 07:45 PM
Oh I see! Sorry, half asleep. yawn