Community > Posts By > Jitsu

Jitsu's photo
Tue 11/03/09 01:01 AM
Take a look at any of the forums used by our friends in the USA and see how they they interact. Look at the number of replies they get to a topic. Then do the same on the UK forum and spot the difference.

Our replies are one big ZERO after another. Why??

If you've read this then pleeease reply. Get yourself seen and lets start our own forum community.

I'll start the ball rolling. I think it's because most UK members are only interested in people within their area.

Jitsu's photo
Tue 11/03/09 12:46 AM
Edited by Jitsu on Tue 11/03/09 01:09 AM
mscherbear and ice for me. When shall I book my flight?

Sorry, just noticed that I've picked 2 - now that's just greedy! oops

I'll go mscherbear.

Jitsu's photo
Mon 11/02/09 02:15 AM
Edited by Jitsu on Mon 11/02/09 02:15 AM
Welcome, best way to get started is to send out some mails and use the forums.

Good luck.

Jitsu's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:22 AM
A big welcome from the UK Minglers. Look forward to seeing you in the forums.

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:27 PM
Hi Lurchs_sister,

I think it's good when the tatt has a meaning.

I have a few personal tattoos that mean something to me. I also have a Samurai on my back. There's a pic of my Samurai on my profile, Take a look - I'd be interested to know what you think.

I think women look good with tattoos, as long as they suit them.

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:15 PM
Nope. Work with them all the time. Most of them are ok.

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 12:00 PM

My accent sounds like a manchester and geordie accent, mixed 2gether! I don't know wot u cud call that! lol. I'd rather have an american accent, as it sounds charming.

The geordie accent is my fav.

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:59 AM
I think people in the USA are really friendly in general.

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:55 AM
Hello from England happy

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:38 AM
I guess you're still waiting then?!

Is it me or do members from the UK just not view the forums?

Trying to get a reply is really hard work.

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:31 AM
Maybe he thinks you aren't interested in him, so See's you more as a friend.

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:26 AM

do you like your accent? if not what type of accent would you want?

brittish accent for me!

From which part of Britain though? There are dozens of them and they all sound different - I'm just interested mate. Cheers!

Jitsu's photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:51 AM
Welcome from the UK mate.

Jitsu's photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:51 AM
Hi Susan. I've only been on here a week myself. Best thing to do is send some mail and get involved in the forums. They're a friendly bunch on here - enjoy :smile:

x

Jitsu's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:58 PM
Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. If you re-post this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

Can I have a volunteer for some time in the next 5 days please lol :wink:

Jitsu's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:45 AM
Wow - thank you, motorcyclesandmusic. blushing

Now you just need to add a pic to your profile so that I can return the compliment.
flowerforyou

x

Jitsu's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:35 AM
Thank you Earthytaurus76 flowerforyou

Singmesweet, you're not the first to say that. Think I need to do review what I've written.

Thanks for your comments.

Jitsu's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:26 AM

I liked it!!

Tammy:heart:

That's because you're lovely in every way, Tammy smooched

Jitsu's photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:54 AM

Hi There,I read your pro-file and you are missing some things.Like what do you like to do when your at home at night.Like would you like to watch movies with that special someone,cuddle on the couch with,you need something to keep the womans mind going.No,it don't have to be dirty,but you went to WOW that woman reading your pro-file.They would like to be able ask you questions if they need to.All,woman ask is that men be open with the way they feel,we would love to be able to read minds but we can't.....And men went the same respect as women,you won't know until you ask.....
You have a great start on yours just give us more about you!!!!Good Luck and I hope you find your special one.......:smile:

nice pix, kickin ink--add more about you & what you are after--good luck!

Thanks ladies and for taking so much time veinaa.

Jitsu's photo
Fri 10/30/09 04:50 AM
Thank you daytime. I'll go back and have a look at it. You look very sweet in your profile by the way flowerforyou